PWI Promises

Options
2»

Comments

• zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Stand up for what? You hate the way the game is now then make your own private server and be happy happy joy joy all day.

So according to all the illogical morons on here, no one should ever complain. Yet here you are complaining about other people complaining. So because I put money into a game I like, I shouldn't complain, and because I complain I shouldn't put money into the game I like? So I should just stop playing a game I like rather then do the only thing I can to try and help make it better, which would be to voice my opinion on forums. That is so illogical. I mean seriously if you guys are just going to attack people you disagree with on forums, at least bring a logical argument to the table. clethe we complain because we like the game and we're trying to make our dislikes for things in the game made known. Anyone trying to stop people from doing that with no logical argument and by merely talking down to people for complaining is plain and simply trolling. You aren't forced to read the complaints so go elsewhere.

I guess my point is that telling people to not complain is not only useless but you aren't helping anyone. There really is no reason to come to forums to tell a person to not do something on it that forums were designed for.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    So according to all the illogical morons on here, no one should ever complain. Yet here you are complaining about other people complaining. So because I put money into a game I like, I shouldn't complain, and because I complain I shouldn't put money into the game I like? So I should just stop playing a game I like rather then do the only thing I can to try and help make it better, which would be to voice my opinion on forums. That is so illogical. I mean seriously if you guys are just going to attack people you disagree with on forums, at least bring a logical argument to the table. clethe we complain because we like the game and we're trying to make our dislikes for things in the game made known. Anyone trying to stop people from doing that with no logical argument and by merely talking down to people for complaining is plain and simply trolling. You aren't forced to read the complaints so go elsewhere.

I guess my point is that telling people to not complain is not only useless but you aren't helping anyone. There really is no reason to come to forums to tell a person to not do something on it that forums were designed for.

So you like the game but you complain about the game...facepalm
    You complain about the game but you still put money in the game...facepalm
    You try making the game better complaining about the game on the forums... like that will ever make the game better.
    And you claim we dont bring logical arguments... ha ha.. you are so funny...
    True we are not forced to read the complains and we can go elsewhere but we are free to do whatever we want like you are free to disagre with us.
    True we are not helping anyone but how do you help them complaining on the forum?
    You do know that your complains will remain nothing more than complains here on the forum, no?
    You do know that these decisions that you ppl complain about are not taken by PWE. They are taken by PWCN and forced into our version too.
    So if people like you want to make your voices heard I suggest that you take your complains on PWCN forums and hope someone that matters there knows english, read your complains and gives a ***.
    Or you can learn chinese, complain in chinese on PWCN forum and hope someone that matter there gives a ***.
    Now you are free to disagre with the above like we are free to read the complains and disagre with them.
    giphy.gif

• zoner112012
    edited June 2015
    Options
    So you like the game but you complain about the game...facepalm
    You complain about the game but you still put money in the game...facepalm
    You try making the game better complaining about the game on the forums... like that will ever make the game better.
    And you claim we dont bring logical arguments... ha ha.. you are so funny...
    True we are not forced to read the complains and we can go elsewhere but we are free to do whatever we want like you are free to disagre with us.
    True we are not helping anyone but how do you help them complaining on the forum?
    You do know that your complains will remain nothing more than complains here on the forum, no?
    You do know that these decisions that you ppl complain about are not taken by PWE. They are taken by PWCN and forced into our version too.
    So if people like you want to make your voices heard I suggest that you take your complains on PWCN forums and hope someone that matters there knows english, read your complains and gives a ***.
    Or you can learn chinese, complain in chinese on PWCN forum and hope someone that matter there gives a ***.
    Now you are free to disagre with the above like we are free to read the complains and disagre with them.

Again, zero logic here. I like the game so therefore I continue to play it and put money into it. I complain and post problems about the game BECAUSE I like the game and want to help them understand what I don't like. I have already said this several times yet doesn't seem to get through to you. At this point you are just flaming my comments and not even reading into what I said you're just pushing your point to try and sound relevant. Our complaints, despite what you say and claim as fact, are read and forwarded. PWE is a company listed on the BBB and thus has to work to attempt to please its customers. Ever wonder why we keptt fc hypers as long as we did? because when we got an update from China that removed it people complained and they gave it back to us. the only reason that our version has different things than China's is because people asked for it on forums or complain about what they don't like so despite what you may think youour complaints are our complaints are heard. Your attempt to troll or flame a person's post just cuz QQ you're so tired of the complaints just makes you look a fool.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • bloodedone87
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Again, zero logic here. I like the game so therefore I continue to play it and put money into it. I complain and post problems about the game BECAUSE I like the game and want to help them understand what I don't like. I have already said this several times yet doesn't seem to get through to you. At this point you are just flaming my comments and not even reading into what I said you're just pushing your point to try and sound relevant. Our complaints, despite what you say and claim as fact, are read and forwarded. PWE is a company listed on the BBB and thus has to work to attempt to please its customers. Ever wonder why we keptt fc hypers as long as we did? because when we got an update from China that removed it people complained and they gave it back to us. the only reason that our version has different things than China's is because people asked for it on forums or complain about what they don't like so despite what you may think youour complaints are our complaints are heard. Your attempt to troll or flame a person's post just cuz QQ you're so tired of the complaints just makes you look a fool.

We got FC hypers back?
    And you acuse me of trolling? ha ha.
    You know that we got hypers in FC due to a broken patch that PWCN didnt bother to fix for a long time, no?
    Your complains are heard? Please tell me what are the things you complained about and what PWE did about that?
    giphy.gif

• zoner112012
    edited June 2015
    Options
    We got FC hypers back?
    And you acuse me of trolling? ha ha.
    You know that we got hypers in FC due to a broken patch that PWCN didnt bother to fix for a long time, no?
    Your complains are heard? Please tell me what are the things you complained about and what PWE did about that?

At this point you're just being a flaming ***** and I read a wise man once say you can't argue with stupid cuz you always lose....so have a good day.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • bloodedone87
    edited June 2015
    Options
    At this point you're just being a flaming ***** and I read a wise man once say you can't argue with stupid cuz you always lose....so have a good day.

So when you have 0 arguments you start insulting ha?
    I am flaming? No I am not.
    Was a legit question: What are the things that you complain in the past and what PWE did about that?
    Could it be that you dont have an answer cause PWE did nothing about the things you people complain about?
    giphy.gif

• Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options

See my 2 previous posts. I'm not going to repeat myself yet again.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Chuck_smith - Sanctuary
    Chuck_smith - Sanctuary Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    What's logic? b:bye
    Sage barb in progress.