test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Regarding the friend's return event

missinin17missinin17 Posts: 38 Arc User
edited June 2015 in General Discussion
So today I got scroll of calling x10 but have no idea how to use it. I asked around some returned players and they said they never got the jade of returning that is suppose to go with this item. So is this another broken event??? b:surrender

Comments

• Toliman - Raging TideToliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    missinin17 wrote: »
    So today I got scroll of calling x10 but have no idea how to use it. I asked around some returned players and they said they never got the jade of returning that is suppose to go with this item. So is this another broken event??? b:surrender

Read text from link below:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9250523-pwi%3A-update-sneak-peek-%E2%80%93-friend-referral-program

When the returning player accepts the invite from their friend, they will receive 10 Jades of Returning. Combining this item with the Scroll of Calling, friend can group up and do a special quest that starts at the PW Promotions Agent in Archosaur’s North District. This quest can be done by the returning player once a day and will reward both players with costume items that deliver XP and Spirit after completing the quest.