Cultivation rolled back

Options
dora123
dora123 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Support Desk
Hi after the the expansion in december i had a problem on my veno Helenk on Sanctuary server...where she was a celestial demon and now she is back to aware of principle..i have submited tickets...i would really like for my cultivation to be put back to celestial demon as i cant complete my dailies in Morai or enter heaven or hell...anyone else had these problems?
Post edited by dora123 on

Comments

• __Sami__ - Archosaur
    __Sami__ - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Ah, you must of done the new FB19 instance quest on your toon. By my understanding this grants the cultivation you have currently. Why it doesnt recognize higher cultivation or why nobody has restricted the quest from people over said culti is beyond me.

As you have already done the culti quests for your cultivation the first time around, I dont think you can do them again. In short you need staff to adjust your toon, simplest way for them to is prolly just manually switch its cultivation to celestial demon. This is their problem, forums cant help you and if they try to send you here keep insisting for them to fix this as they are the only ones with the power to do so.

Ps. Out of curiosity, can you use your skills w/o proper cultivation level? Not important, just something I been wondering ever since I heard of this bug.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/104/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#135691 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Yes, keep sending them a ticket. If they send you here of the forums, tell them the forums can't do anything about it. They (the GMs) are the only ones that can do it.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★