TW season reward questions

Options
Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
edited June 2015 in General Discussion
Hai!

I am wondering when are PWI TW rewards going to be mailed to guild members of the guilds that had the most lands before map reset!?

Thank you!
Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
Post edited by Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Considering that the rewards from the previous season still haven't been given out, not to mention the fact that we still lack a non-temporary CM, I'd say you can probably expect your TW rewards sometime between "several years from now" and "never".
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Hai!

I am wondering when are PWI TW rewards going to be mailed to guild members of the guilds that had the most lands before map reset!?

Thank you!

Last page of the stickied thread on the topic, I linked this post:

Just to follow up, we have a post up on the blog now: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9355543-pwi%3A-territory-wars-season-8-begins-today%21

I'm still hunting down information for season 6 and season 7 winners. Stay tuned.

Hope that helps! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Last page of the stickied thread on the topic, I linked this post:

Hope that helps! b:victory

Don't know why you keep quoting that like it means something.... There was more than 1 time the past several months where they were "gathering" the data to send rewards.... even going so far as to have the guild leaders send them the information.... and still sht ain't been done. Been at least 2 months since guild leaders contacted them.

I'm with
    Considering that the rewards from the previous season still haven't been given out, not to mention the fact that we still lack a non-temporary CM, I'd say you can probably expect your TW rewards sometime between "several years from now" and "never".
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Don't know why you keep quoting that like it means something.... There was more than 1 time the past several months where they were "gathering" the data to send rewards.... even going so far as to have the guild leaders send them the information.... and still sht ain't been done. Been at least 2 months since guild leaders contacted them.

I'm with

I'm only quoting it because it's as close to an official response as we're going to get until they're already sending them out.

Sorry if I choose to relay the facts that are given to us, rather than speculate wildly about what could happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • __Sami__ - Archosaur
    __Sami__ - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I'm only quoting it because it's as close to an official response as we're going to get until they're already sending them out.

Sorry if I choose to relay the facts that are given to us, rather than speculate wildly about what could happen.

Oma. PWEs statement when they are doing something, knowing the history, is not the same thing as a fact. Its a promise, nothing more, nothing less.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/104/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#135691 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Mono is just excited as it is the first time that his guild has actually won something b:chuckle

Maybe, just maybe, you will get your reward (and Karma will get theirs from the previous season) before Christmas.........

.........2020!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Toraah - Archosaur
    Toraah - Archosaur Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options

Truer words have never been spoken.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/user/xtorah - Assassin PK/TW/NW videos