Trying My Hand...

KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
edited June 2015 in The Fanatics Forum
So, recently I've been combing threads here, and have noticed that fewer and fewer of the people who created Faction Icon/Signature request threads are coming around anymore.

This leads me to believe there might be a bit of a need for someone to come in and fill that hole in the community, so here I am.

I can't guarantee I'll be the best at anything, but I'll give it a try, no matter what the task. Just give me a screenshot/image/whatever you want, and let me know what you want done with it. If you're not happy with the result, I'll keep trying until I get it right. b:mischievous

I'm only going to take 5 requests to start, and will update this post when I complete each request to the requester's specifications, so please be patient if you don't get yours quickly. I'll get to them all in good time. b:chuckle

So, post away! I'll be checking every day or so, maybe every 3 if life gets busy, but I'll be sure to keep everyone updated on what I'm up to!

~ Kritty

REQUESTS:
1. VenusArmani
2. ZentDreigon
3. Eirghan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
Post edited by KrittyCat - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Hah, it just seems like all of the creative community moved on. Can't blame them concerning the state of the game, really. b:surrender

I myself quit the game a couple of months ago when I realized I could be way happier elsewhere. I ended up getting back into art and just dedicating all my game time to another MMO with devs that actually care and don't just milk money. ._.

I actually haven't done a single signature after my current one, cause I had no need to. xD

Nice to see you offering your services though, I'm just not sure how many requests you'll get, since there already seemed to be none when I was active still o_o;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2015
    Hah, it just seems like all of the creative community moved on. Can't blame them concerning the state of the game, really. b:surrender

I myself quit the game a couple of months ago when I realized I could be way happier elsewhere. I ended up getting back into art and just dedicating all my game time to another MMO with devs that actually care and don't just milk money. ._.

I actually haven't done a single signature after my current one, cause I had no need to. xD

Nice to see you offering your services though, I'm just not sure how many requests you'll get, since there already seemed to be none when I was active still o_o;

True, but since I'm around anyway, it doesn't hurt. I'm still active over on the BLR forums, so for me to be logged in to both of them doesn't hurt me a whole lot. b:chuckle

Even if I get no requests, I feel better knowing that I offered my services.b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    Could i get one that adequately conveys the feeling of being a mod, in purple! The only thing i ask is that you use the color my font is in it somewhere! An example of the type of thing I mean is my current signature. Other than I have no preference as to images....

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Cool.

I've been unsuccessfully tryi-- Ok, this is a lie, I haven't been trying anything. XD

Well, what I have in mind, as I'm currently playing a stormbringer, is a forum signature combining ice and lightning. Something like this ice chunk with the cracks that look like lightnings would be amazing. Some crack would be energized by lightning and some not (to display it is actually ice and not jus bolt strikes. The name - server would appear inside the ice chunk. Some bolts and/or cracks would appear behind and/or in front of the name for 3D effect. I should try to get back to the artistic world.

In the past I've made a few sketches on fire+ice+earth for my wizard, but it turned out complicated. Now I barely have time for this small artistic things anymore.

Anyways, if you would be kind to try something with the ice+thunder theme as the image I provided, I would be pleased. Thank you in advance.

b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • Alayasha - Heavens Tear
    Alayasha - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I have been wanting a signature for years and honestly never figured out how b:surrender
  • Eirghan - Sanctuary
    Eirghan - Sanctuary Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I'd love to have a forum signature made for me! I have been meaning to make one but i have just been feeling completely uninspired as of late. I would love to see what you come up with!

I have a few images that I'll link when I get home that you can play with.

The only thing I really care about is my characters name. You can throw in level or whatever else if you like, but just the character. Oh. And the colour of my text. It's all about the text colour :)
    ♥ Eirghan ♥ Sage Seeker ♥ 105x3 ♥
    ♥ Current Gear: mypers.pw/1.8/#140780/ ♥
    edited June 2015
    b:shocked how do you change fourm color text? i look for this and tend to fail lol
    edited June 2015
    First attempt, Venus. Let me know if there's anything about it that you would like edited or if you have anything you want added to it (maybe a quote or an image).

dBIkSoI.png

I know it's a bit simplistic compared to what you have, but I felt like anything else would make it feel cluttered. b:surrender

EDIT: Zent, I'll start working on yours tomorrow, unless Venus wants something extra done with hers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited June 2015
    I would love one if possibleb:cute
    with my mains name, alayasha with a nature feel to it and a fox is a must and some magic feel if possible, i hope it is not crazy or anything
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2015
    First attempt, Venus. Let me know if there's anything about it that you would like edited or if you have anything you want added to it (maybe a quote or an image).

dBIkSoI.png

I know it's a bit simplistic compared to what you have, but I felt like anything else would make it feel cluttered. b:surrender

EDIT: Zent, I'll start working on yours tomorrow, unless Venus wants something extra done with hers.

I like it a lot. But could maybe move my name a tiny bit to the right and fade the "Moderator" title on the left a little.

edited June 2015
    I like it a lot. But could maybe move my name a tiny bit to the right and fade the "Moderator" title on the left a little.

Fading out "Moderator" actually looked really cool - makes it seem like it's in the shadow of the planet. b:victory

Anyway, here's the edited version!

ML6zuSL.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2015
    Fading out "Moderator" actually looked really cool - makes it seem like it's in the shadow of the planet. b:victory

Anyway, here's the edited version!

ML6zuSL.png

Exactly what I was hoping for, although now i noticed one small issue. So sorry to bother you again but could you maybe make the font smaller or upward or something? The "A" in Armani is clipped now. D:

edited June 2015
    Exactly what I was hoping for, although now i noticed one small issue. So sorry to bother you again but could you maybe make the font smaller or upward or something? The "A" in Armani is clipped now. D:

Upon looking at it again, it was as simple as extending the text box down a teeny bit more. Easy fix! b:victory

BTJLzLB.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2015
    Upon looking at it again, it was as simple as extending the text box down a teeny bit more. Easy fix! b:victory

BTJLzLB.png

Perfect. Muchos Gracias. TY! b:thanks

edited June 2015
    Btw, Kritty, feel free to sign the sig. I don't wanna risk forgetting who made it for whatever reason.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
    edited June 2015
    Btw, Kritty, feel free to sign the sig. I don't wanna risk forgetting who made it for whatever reason.

I don't have a drawing tablet (I am looking to buy one), so for me to put my name into a sig is actually really obtrusive. If you just want to credit me in your signature after the picture (kinda like Venus did), that'll work, and I won't have to try to figure out how to work it in. b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited June 2015
    I don't have a drawing tablet (I am looking to buy one), so for me to put my name into a sig is actually really obtrusive. If you just want to credit me in your signature after the picture (kinda like Venus did), that'll work, and I won't have to try to figure out how to work it in. b:mischievous

In the little time I played with making wallpapers I had two signatures in another file in a grey scale, one with bright border and dark filling, and one on the contrary. It was easy to add as a watermark. Yes, wallpapers are different for their size. Not sure how "By KrittyCat" will look in a tiny forum siggy here. But it's up to you. I can give you credit like Venus did. :)

Another thing I forgot. My main is no longer the wizard ZentDreigon. It is now the stormbringer ZentNimbus.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    Completely forgot about this. normal-18.gif
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?