test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ancient Tome

viviane19viviane19 Posts: 109 Arc User
edited June 2015 in General Discussion

So I heard someone is level 105 and on the old levels 103/102 and the Ancient Tome didnt closed and the one still get exp to level the old levels, can some1 confirm this also approve it with a video thats its really possible?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Open your mind, let it **** you in kind :-)

Comments

  • demansfairydemansfairy Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    viviane19 wrote: »

    So I heard someone is level 105 and on the old levels 103/102 and the Ancient Tome didnt closed and the one still get exp to level the old levels, can some1 confirm this also approve it with a video thats its really possible?

    The better question is, why would you want to level current to 105 first?
    You decrease the amount of magic/str/dex you would have had at that point if you leveled your old level first AND now you gain 10%+ less exp from pv...seems very inefficent.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • viviane19viviane19 Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    The better question is, why would you want to level current to 105 first?
    You decrease the amount of magic/str/dex you would have had at that point if you leveled your old level first AND now you gain 10%+ less exp from pv...seems very inefficent.


    True true. But I already exlained earlier in another thread, i have rushed to level when these stuff came new out. And the problem is im already level 104 and once i hit level 105 i have advantage with steahlt + I can get AD and Faith on genie what is quiet important for my PvP moments :D. So basically if i would have knew the **** earlier i never would have levelt the showing up level so far.

    Open your mind, let it **** you in kind :-)
  • Eirghan - SanctuaryEirghan - Sanctuary Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I have no proof but I see no reason why you would not be able to feed into the tome after current life 105. In my opinion it would be a severe bug to not be able to level your past lives if they are not complete.
    ♥ Eirghan ♥ Sage Seeker ♥ 105x3 ♥
    ♥ Current Gear: mypers.pw/1.8/#140780/ ♥
  • Satyrion - SanctuarySatyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    You can also have the stealth adventage and AD+Faith with one of your RB levels being 105.
    There was some problems with the book being sleeping when reaching Lv105 on current Lvl, I have no idea if they fixed it, and I'm not willing to test it out. b:surrender
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)
  • viviane19viviane19 Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    You can also have the stealth adventage and AD+Faith with one of your RB levels being 105.
    There was some problems with the book being sleeping when reaching Lv105 on current Lvl, I have no idea if they fixed it, and I'm not willing to test it out. b:surrender

    True this ... but my old levels only 103 and 102 ... so would takes ages since my currently lvl 104 is already at 20%. Well people actually telling me its possible but with out prove im not willing to risk it.

    Hmmm bug... Well so may if I risk it and get a bug .. would they fix it... thats the main question to this XD.

    Open your mind, let it **** you in kind :-)
  • viviane19viviane19 Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I have no proof but I see no reason why you would not be able to feed into the tome after current life 105. In my opinion it would be a severe bug to not be able to level your past lives if they are not complete.


    Well because when you hit 105 you normally aint get any exp anymore from quests, Mobs etc. ><.

    Open your mind, let it **** you in kind :-)
  • Satyrion - SanctuarySatyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    viviane19 wrote: »
    Hmmm bug... Well so may if I risk it and get a bug .. would they fix it... thats the main question to this XD.

    The issue been known for over a year... If they haven't fixed it by now.... I wouldnt count on it to be any soon :( So I really hope that they did fix it.
    viviane19 wrote: »
    Well because when you hit 105 you normally aint get any exp anymore from quests, Mobs etc. ><.

    Well isnt that because Lv105 cannot hold EXP on their EXP bar, and not because they arent getting anything.
    Try do a primal quest or eat a vitae pill with filled Astral X, you'll gain nothing, but its not like the quest or vitae pill didnt try to give you vitae. If that even makes sense.
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)
  • viviane19viviane19 Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited June 2015


    Well isnt that because Lv105 cannot hold EXP on their EXP bar, and not because they arent getting anything.
    Try do a primal quest or eat a vitae pill with filled Astral X, you'll gain nothing, but its not like the quest or vitae pill didnt try to give you vitae. If that even makes sense.

    Yes but when i see it right .. the exp i get on mobs goes first on my normal showing up lvl ... and then goes away and get transfert to the book ><

    Open your mind, let it **** you in kind :-)
  • cucujanucucujanu Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    you reach 105 = you stop gaining exp= nothing to feed to the anchient tome.
    this is not a bug ,its logic.

    Stealth lvl, Genie lvl also counted on your highest ever reached lvl.
    Meaning if you would have lvl'd the anchient tome first you would have no problems at all ith that.
  • Kittysama - Raging TideKittysama - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    If Kitty remembers correctly they fixed it so that at current 105 book demon awakens automatically. Can't say for sure though. Some patch notes might know. *too lazy to search*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kitty's finally posting again as Kittysama after long break caused by avatar-bug(now fixed).
    Leader and all other members of Kitty-faction(a.k.a. Kittyarmy, greater than your blacklist)!

    Kitty ish most unfortunate Kitty in Perfect World.
  • ZentDreigon - Raging TideZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Last night someone in a squad I was was talking about it. Apparently now once you reach current 105 the exp is forced into the Book Demon. I can't confirm this thought.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • Satyrion - SanctuarySatyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I just asked someone who is 105x3
    His book is sleeping, and cannot summon it.

    So I suppose its better you work on your RB lvls first
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)
  • Kittysama - Raging TideKittysama - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I just asked someone who is 105x3
    His book is sleeping, and cannot summon it.

    So I suppose its better you work on your RB lvls first

    Kitty pointed out his issue.

    Of course he can't summon it. One can't get any XP at all when ALL
    RBs are at 105.

    So as long as you don't have all RBs at 105(a.k.a. "105-105-105" or "105x3"), XP will be stored in demon book if your current level reaches 105 (so you can be 103-102-105 and XP will be stored in demon book).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kitty's finally posting again as Kittysama after long break caused by avatar-bug(now fixed).
    Leader and all other members of Kitty-faction(a.k.a. Kittyarmy, greater than your blacklist)!

    Kitty ish most unfortunate Kitty in Perfect World.
  • Satyrion - SanctuarySatyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Kitty pointed out his issue.

    Of course he can't summon it. One can't get any XP at all when ALL
    RBs are at 105.

    So as long as you don't have all RBs at 105(a.k.a. "105-105-105" or "105x3"), XP will be stored in demon book if your current level reaches 105 (so you can be 103-102-105 and XP will be stored in demon book).

    I guess you're right. I thought it was sleeping because he was 105 on current, but I just figured out it is sleeping for everyone who is full Lv105 on RB levels, even though they arent 105 on current level. (forexample 105-105-104 in this case I found)

    I also remember reading about it being fixed, but I dont think theres many that went 105 on current first that can 100% confirm that it is fixed. As long I havent met anyone who tried it themselves, I still see it as a risk to take. b:surrender

    and im not good at taking chances b:laugh worrying too much
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)
  • viviane19viviane19 Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    cucujanu wrote: »
    you reach 105 = you stop gaining exp= nothing to feed to the anchient tome.
    this is not a bug ,its logic.

    Stealth lvl, Genie lvl also counted on your highest ever reached lvl.
    Meaning if you would have lvl'd the anchient tome first you would have no problems at all ith that.

    Wow. Dont you say.

    Open your mind, let it **** you in kind :-)
  • viviane19viviane19 Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Well, Iam going to try it and going to level to 105 ! Own Risk, lets see what will going to happen b:shocked

    Open your mind, let it **** you in kind :-)
  • __Sami__ - Archosaur__Sami__ - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I have no proof but I see no reason why you would not be able to feed into the tome after current life 105. In my opinion it would be a severe bug to not be able to level your past lives if they are not complete.

    Well there was 105-104-105 barb on archo, who when they hit 105 did something like closed the book and was unable to open it again hence they could never finish their triple 105. This would of been prior to fix but I really wouldnt risk it knowing the kind of support we got in this game currently.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/104/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#135691 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Eirghan - SanctuaryEirghan - Sanctuary Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Well there was 105-104-105 barb on archo, who when they hit 105 did something like closed the book and was unable to open it again hence they could never finish their triple 105. This would of been prior to fix but I really wouldnt risk it knowing the kind of support we got in this game currently.
    a severe bug

    As I said. And apparently there was a fix for it as you said, though no one can confirm.
    ♥ Eirghan ♥ Sage Seeker ♥ 105x3 ♥
    ♥ Current Gear: mypers.pw/1.8/#140780/ ♥
  • viviane19viviane19 Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Well there was 105-104-105 barb on archo, who when they hit 105 did something like closed the book and was unable to open it again hence they could never finish their triple 105. This would of been prior to fix but I really wouldnt risk it knowing the kind of support we got in this game currently.

    Well the opinions are so splitted about this topic, I really have no idead what I should do :/ . Since a guildy is 105 and she telling me she still gain exp on the Ancient book. Oh Oh ._. And those awesome Supports aint giving us any prove or clear answer about it... For what else are they there? ><

    Open your mind, let it **** you in kind :-)
  • hypereccentrikhypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    I wouldn't risk it, just do your rbs first...
  • SirkuraSirkura Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    viviane19 wrote: »
    Well there was 105-104-105 barb on archo, who when they hit 105 did something like closed the book and was unable to open it again hence they could never finish their triple 105. This would of been prior to fix but I really wouldnt risk it knowing the kind of support we got in this game currently.

    Well the opinions are so splitted about this topic, I really have no idead what I should do :/ . Since a guildy is 105 and she telling me she still gain exp on the Ancient book. Oh Oh ._. And those awesome Supports aint giving us any prove or clear answer about it... For what else are they there? ><

    VIVI! <3 *glomps* i am about 95% certain they fixed this bug, but i'd recomend staying below 105 for current level and maxing 105/105/ZZZ first, besides staying at a lower lvl makes it much easier to lvl the previous rebirths anyway, as you gain more exp from PV and such. (only exception to these are brain power orbs and AEU)
    kkmmsig.jpg
  • viviane19viviane19 Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Sirkura wrote: »
    viviane19 wrote: »
    Well there was 105-104-105 barb on archo, who when they hit 105 did something like closed the book and was unable to open it again hence they could never finish their triple 105. This would of been prior to fix but I really wouldnt risk it knowing the kind of support we got in this game currently.

    Well the opinions are so splitted about this topic, I really have no idead what I should do :/ . Since a guildy is 105 and she telling me she still gain exp on the Ancient book. Oh Oh ._. And those awesome Supports aint giving us any prove or clear answer about it... For what else are they there? ><

    VIVI! <3 *glomps* i am about 95% certain they fixed this bug, but i'd recomend staying below 105 for current level and maxing 105/105/ZZZ first, besides staying at a lower lvl makes it much easier to lvl the previous rebirths anyway, as you gain more exp from PV and such. (only exception to these are brain power orbs and AEU)


    The problem is... im already 104 on showing level XD . So I wont gain more exp. So it is all pretty screwed up. And i forgot who you are O-O . I knew some1 pmt me its him/her ... but i absolutly forgot who you are XD . Dont take it personal XD .

    Open your mind, let it **** you in kind :-)
  • opkossyopkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    viviane19 wrote: »

    The problem is... im already 104 on showing level XD . So I wont gain more exp. So it is all pretty screwed up. And i forgot who you are O-O . I knew some1 pmt me its him/her ... but i absolutly forgot who you are XD . Dont take it personal XD .

    Do you mean 104 or 105? If you're 104 you can still just feed all your EXP to the book demon without worrying about it. If you meant 105, though, then with all the conflicting stories all over you'll probably have to find out for yourself. bear-27.gif
    (Insert fancy image here)
    image
  • viviane19viviane19 Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    opkossy wrote: »
    viviane19 wrote: »

    The problem is... im already 104 on showing level XD . So I wont gain more exp. So it is all pretty screwed up. And i forgot who you are O-O . I knew some1 pmt me its him/her ... but i absolutly forgot who you are XD . Dont take it personal XD .

    Do you mean 104 or 105? If you're 104 you can still just feed all your EXP to the book demon without worrying about it. If you meant 105, though, then with all the conflicting stories all over you'll probably have to find out for yourself. bear-27.gif

    Well im 104 on showing level but i would love to level to 105 to get my AD and faith on genie at same time... and steahlt level advantage in pvp.. :D . But im not sure if ancient tome gain after 105 on show up level still exp. some people say yes other no ..And no Gm, Support telling me / giving me a clear answer. :D

    Beside that to level with pv is stressing me so hard.. this time pressure. People actually made 105 x3 with FC .. im so jelly on them it have been so relaxing!

    Also this new event wraith hunter ... I feel like PWI want to force us to be online at those specific times.. Bah... its disgusting XD. This game is Brainkilling !! oh yee and about the electricity costs i dont have to start when people going daily 12h afk level, or? XD


    Open your mind, let it **** you in kind :-)
  • opkossyopkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    Nah. Nobody actually got 105x3 on Frost because when that glitch existed we could only get 105 once.... and by the time reawakenings were a thing, PV 100 was the much better choice for EXP gain.

    My personal advice is to get to like 99% of 104, then turn on the book to max out your historic levels. That way you can potentially get your last two 105s on the same day of PV runs.
    (Insert fancy image here)
    image
  • jsxshadowjsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    viviane19 wrote: »
    opkossy wrote: »
    viviane19 wrote: »

    The problem is... im already 104 on showing level XD . So I wont gain more exp. So it is all pretty screwed up. And i forgot who you are O-O . I knew some1 pmt me its him/her ... but i absolutly forgot who you are XD . Dont take it personal XD .

    Do you mean 104 or 105? If you're 104 you can still just feed all your EXP to the book demon without worrying about it. If you meant 105, though, then with all the conflicting stories all over you'll probably have to find out for yourself. bear-27.gif

    Well im 104 on showing level but i would love to level to 105 to get my AD and faith on genie at same time... and steahlt level advantage in pvp.. :D . But im not sure if ancient tome gain after 105 on show up level still exp. some people say yes other no ..And no Gm, Support telling me / giving me a clear answer. :D

    Beside that to level with pv is stressing me so hard.. this time pressure. People actually made 105 x3 with FC .. im so jelly on them it have been so relaxing!

    Also this new event wraith hunter ... I feel like PWI want to force us to be online at those specific times.. Bah... its disgusting XD. This game is Brainkilling !! oh yee and about the electricity costs i dont have to start when people going daily 12h afk level, or? XD

    Hey viv. ou dont need to level your current to 105 to be able to lvl your genie to 105 and gain the extra stealth lvl. Any lvl in our book is fine for this too. So if you are 105/100/100 for example then you can lvl your genie to 105.
  • viviane19viviane19 Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    opkossy wrote: »
    Nah. Nobody actually got 105x3 on Frost because when that glitch existed we could only get 105 once.... and by the time reawakenings were a thing, PV 100 was the much better choice for EXP gain.

    My personal advice is to get to like 99% of 104, then turn on the book to max out your historic levels. That way you can potentially get your last two 105s on the same day of PV runs.

    Example, Luxana and Eloquenz made their 105x3 with fc runs , at elo im not sure but luxana did this 105 x3 100% sure with only fc runs !!

    Open your mind, let it **** you in kind :-)
  • viviane19viviane19 Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    viviane19 wrote: »
    opkossy wrote: »
    viviane19 wrote: »

    The problem is... im already 104 on showing level XD . So I wont gain more exp. So it is all pretty screwed up. And i forgot who you are O-O . I knew some1 pmt me its him/her ... but i absolutly forgot who you are XD . Dont take it personal XD .

    Do you mean 104 or 105? If you're 104 you can still just feed all your EXP to the book demon without worrying about it. If you meant 105, though, then with all the conflicting stories all over you'll probably have to find out for yourself. bear-27.gif

    Well im 104 on showing level but i would love to level to 105 to get my AD and faith on genie at same time... and steahlt level advantage in pvp.. :D . But im not sure if ancient tome gain after 105 on show up level still exp. some people say yes other no ..And no Gm, Support telling me / giving me a clear answer. :D

    Beside that to level with pv is stressing me so hard.. this time pressure. People actually made 105 x3 with FC .. im so jelly on them it have been so relaxing!

    Also this new event wraith hunter ... I feel like PWI want to force us to be online at those specific times.. Bah... its disgusting XD. This game is Brainkilling !! oh yee and about the electricity costs i dont have to start when people going daily 12h afk level, or? XD

    Hey viv. ou dont need to level your current to 105 to be able to lvl your genie to 105 and gain the extra stealth lvl. Any lvl in our book is fine for this too. So if you are 105/100/100 for example then you can lvl your genie to 105.

    Jo joe :D , I know that but to level this level to 105 is now way faster as to level my old levels since they are 103,102 and show up level 104 and im annoyed by not having AD on genie or my steahlt lvl advantage with 105, thats the point only :D !


    Open your mind, let it **** you in kind :-)
  • limonazzalimonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    Luxana > viviane19
  • viviane19viviane19 Posts: 109 Arc User
    limonazza wrote: »
    Luxana > viviane19

    a7a



    Open your mind, let it **** you in kind :-)
Sign In or Register to comment.