vroumm
vroumm Posts: 10 Arc User
edited June 2015 in General Discussion
Post edited by vroumm on

Comments

• CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Gratz, but the first was like 2 months ago?
  • shashahah
    shashahah Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Gratz, but the first was like 2 months ago?

if you're referring to a certain person who charged his r9 army to 105x3 that doesn't really count imo

and gz to thread opener b:pleased
  • rikurebirths
    rikurebirths Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Congrats, hope to see oh wait map reset b:shutup

Thought you and Dan can do some sick combos on TW again b:sad
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    shashahah wrote: »
    if you're referring to a certain person who charged his r9 army to 105x3 that doesn't really count imo

and gz to thread opener b:pleased

you can buy triple lvl 105 now? nice theory...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • shashahah
    edited June 2015
    you can buy triple lvl 105 now? nice theory...

you can, indeed

1x 105 is actually "not that much" in a hardcore cser's eyes
    just wait for a charge promo and redeem the exp scrolls
    theres ppl on sanc who've spent over 100k $, so do u really think if 1x 105 with scrolls costs ~10k that it's so unlikely?

i mean, how else would u explain this person whose chars haven't been rebirthed even once were all 105x3 within 1-2months? (and yes said person is the one who spends most on sanc lol)
  • Eirghan - Sanctuary
    Eirghan - Sanctuary Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Wait, are you saying this toon's owner isnt a cash shopper?
    ♥ Eirghan ♥ Sage Seeker ♥ 105x3 ♥
    ♥ Current Gear: mypers.pw/1.8/#140780/ ♥
  • shashahah
    edited June 2015
    Wait, are you saying this toon's owner isnt a cash shopper?

that's what im saying, i've seen what these ppl can do lol

but anyway i dont think that's somehow topic related
  • Slewdem - Dreamweaver
    Slewdem - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    shashahah wrote: »
    you can, indeed

1x 105 is actually "not that much" in a hardcore cser's eyes
    just wait for a charge promo and redeem the exp scrolls
    theres ppl on sanc who've spent over 100k $, so do u really think if 1x 105 with scrolls costs ~10k that it's so unlikely?

i mean, how else would u explain this person whose chars haven't been rebirthed even once were all 105x3 within 1-2months? (and yes said person is the one who spends most on sanc lol)

Wow some people still run on about cashers... I wish cashers stop charging an see how long pwi last... Money come an go so i dnt think a casher would really care..
    Bahamas represent
  • Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I actually had a big troll post for this thread but ill just say this.

Yeah I would like to see the shop closed for a week or even 2 so this game can be laid to rest.
  • S - Lost City
    S - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Lets hijack this thread and make it a 105x3 nightshade post thread.

105x3 Duskblade LC b:pleased

http://i.imgur.com/BMiQHuu.jpg

P.S. taking donations for better gear :D
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Wow some people still run on about cashers... I wish cashers stop charging an see how long pwi last... Money come an go so i dnt think a casher would really care..

Says the 105x3 BM with +12 JoSD, and has the funds to spend all of his time pking.

For someone with that gear 105x3 is nothing, and just tedious to obtain. Saying how much money someone has lying around isn't a factor is very naive. Not a single thing he said was false. And you know that.
  • lunarstar245
    lunarstar245 Posts: 55 Arc User
    Lets hijack this thread and make it a 105x3 nightshade post thread.

105x3 Duskblade LC b:pleased

http://i.imgur.com/BMiQHuu.jpg

P.S. taking donations for better gear :D

i give you all da moneys! Oh wait i dun have any or am on lost big_tiger_033.gif

Defiance <3

I wish someone would make me a fancy-dancey sig

Archo Server on Facebook!
  • shadydawg
    shadydawg Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited June 2015

Says the 105x3 BM with +12 JoSD, and has the funds to spend all of his time pking.

For someone with that gear 105x3 is nothing, and just tedious to obtain. Saying how much money someone has lying around isn't a factor is very naive. Not a single thing he said was false. And you know that.

105 x3? where? am lvl 102 now so if that mean am 105 x3 then i guess YEA... +12 where if you mean my weapon then yea.... Yup i got jades in all parts except my helm and jades was like 90% cheaper than what they are now an TT an nirvana was still making coins at the time i got mines.. So where does this go, oh wait let me guess, it goes to a person with no life to be able to farm.. Because when it ain cashing it a no life person with nice stuff, the cycle continues..lmao
    Post edited by shadydawg on
  • abunnywarrior
    abunnywarrior Posts: 24 Arc User
    So, anyone wanna explain to me how he actually got to 105x3 in what? 14 days?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator

Pretty sure you're exaggerating with 14 days.

That said, we have so many free hand-outs for EXP now that someone who's preparing for it can easily stuff a stack or two of EXP orbs and such to get their first 100s without doing a thing. Then it's just a simple matter of having enough PV openers (and gear/gear requirements) ready for spamming that til you finish up as well as all the other dailies that give decent amounts of EXP.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • abunnywarrior
    abunnywarrior Posts: 24 Arc User
    opkossy wrote: »

Pretty sure you're exaggerating with 14 days.

This image was posted above. BMiQHuu.jpg

I'm now partially understanding the flaw in my logic, but still. Presuming they got to 100, 3 times in the span of 14 days as the picture claims, getting from 100x3 to 105x3 in 6 months still seems almost impossible. As it stands now, I do 6 PV 100+s per day and manage about 26m exp out of it. I'm almost at 103, and if I did 12 PVs (with the regular token and the shroud token) I could get to 105 in 53 days. But then to do that 2 more times from lvl 101, seems a bit of a tall task for 6 months.

• shadydawg
    wow 12 days to get to the first lvl 105...... and 2-3 days to get 105 again WTH is going on here
  • shadydawg
    They must be know a trick about lvling really fast
  • opkossy
    Yeah... dates considered that image screams of someone who was prepared for the expansion and had started saving up all their EXP orbs from the various events for the several months in advance we had as well as doing the aforementioned PV spam with extra tokens and all that.

They're not the only person who did that either. I know a LOT of people were doing the same thing with varying degrees of how much they felt like working on it. So it's not so much that they made a new character and managed to rush 105 that fast as it is they did the months of effort for 105 in advance and then dumped it all on one character.
  • lunarstar245
    lunarstar245 Posts: 55 Arc User
    Yeah... dates considered that image screams of someone who was prepared for the expansion and had started saving up all their EXP orbs from the various events for the several months in advance we had as well as doing the aforementioned PV spam with extra tokens and all that.

They're not the only person who did that either. I know a LOT of people were doing the same thing with varying degrees of how much they felt like working on it. So it's not so much that they made a new character and managed to rush 105 that fast as it is they did the months of effort for 105 in advance and then dumped it all on one character.

Level all my toons to 105x3 please kossy, im a poor planner and i need your help.
    Defiance <3

I wish someone would make me a fancy-dancey sig

Archo Server on Facebook!
  • opkossy

Level all my toons to 105x3 please kossy, im a poor planner and i need your help.

Kay. Gimme a week to hax up legitimately obtain your account info and steal your itamz level up your characters! bear-48.gif
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    My Storm is 105x3 too...and could have been that for straight out 2 months...but heck. If you do 16 PVs a day that shouldnt be a problem..with all other daily stuff thats an average of 130m EXP every single day. easy.

Just as a warning: I noticed (in my last effing set of pvs before getting to 105 the last time) that I shouldnt have used avatar of the Storm at the end of the PV. Why? Because Avatar tends to kill exp away from me. Altho Hypers have been on and exp neck equipped and so on I noticed not a single 0.x% gain after killing a whole pv..while I usually got like 0.4% from 104 to 105 in every pv.

This happened to me twice in a row. no % gain. no exp gain. Then I just skipped using avatar of the storm and the exp gain was just fine...so I was leveling my SB and I lost an average of 30% EXP every single day for 6 months straight. Tjere goes my time.

Conclusion: DONT USE THE EFFING AVATAR OF THE STORM IN PV AS A STORM. Thank you (:
  • comeonnow
    comeonnow Posts: 28 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    Just as a warning: I noticed (in my last effing set of pvs before getting to 105 the last time) that I shouldnt have used avatar of the Storm at the end of the PV. Why? Because Avatar tends to kill exp away from me. Altho Hypers have been on and exp neck equipped and so on I noticed not a single 0.x% gain after killing a whole pv..while I usually got like 0.4% from 104 to 105 in every pv.

This happened to me twice in a row. no % gain. no exp gain. Then I just skipped using avatar of the storm and the exp gain was just fine...so I was leveling my SB and I lost an average of 30% EXP every single day for 6 months straight. Tjere goes my time.

Conclusion: DONT USE THE EFFING AVATAR OF THE STORM IN PV AS A STORM. Thank you (:

I actually noticed this myself on my first set for 105 doing tests to see if there was any way else i could maximize the xp gain per day noticed storm cost me xp was all da fuq moment and then just started using plain aoes.. tends to be faster that way as well imo xD
    post-25049-laughing-out-loud-lol-gif-Now-xlnU_zpsl8ev4xko.gif
  • jsxshadow
    edited June 2015
    > @comeonnow said:
    > jsxshadow wrote: »
    >
    > Just as a warning: I noticed (in my last effing set of pvs before getting to 105 the last time) that I shouldnt have used avatar of the Storm at the end of the PV. Why? Because Avatar tends to kill exp away from me. Altho Hypers have been on and exp neck equipped and so on I noticed not a single 0.x% gain after killing a whole pv..while I usually got like 0.4% from 104 to 105 in every pv.
    >
    > This happened to me twice in a row. no % gain. no exp gain. Then I just skipped using avatar of the storm and the exp gain was just fine...so I was leveling my SB and I lost an average of 30% EXP every single day for 6 months straight. Tjere goes my time.
    >
    > Conclusion: DONT USE THE EFFING AVATAR OF THE STORM IN PV AS A STORM. Thank you (:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I actually noticed this myself on my first set for 105 doing tests to see if there was any way else i could maximize the xp gain per day noticed storm cost me xp was all da fuq moment and then just started using plain aoes.. tends to be faster that way as well imo xD

yeps...just why did I have to notice it when I was alrdy done xD so annoying xD

PS: Kossy why are my quotes fed up? I cant seem to figure out the parameter thats missing to complete the quote statement. Any help? xD
  • opkossy
    Are you quoting on mobile? I hear that's a bit wonky.

[.quote]words[./quote] has been working fine (as has just the normal quote link beside flag) on the thing for a couple of days now.
  • jsxshadow
    ya indeed mobile...xD damn. hope they fix this soon. annoying enough to write on a mobile
  • foundingfather
    foundingfather Posts: 10 Arc User
    Level 105 in 12 days? Big deal. Just to prove how easy that is, I did it backward. My DB reached level 12 in 105 days.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Level 105 in 12 days? Big deal. Just to prove how easy that is, I did it backward. My DB reached level 12 in 105 days.
    this guy is OP....