Full g16 Assassin

2»

Comments

• emodarkwolf
    emodarkwolf Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    In my opinion, R9 is still very expensive for me. Perhaps if I farmed hard I could get it, but I'm kinda lazy so I chose Nirvana G16. Who knows one day I can get r9...
    But about the g16 gear, I use it mostly for pvp. For pve I still prefer my aps set, is just a few times that I switch to g16 while in pve.
    Idk what else to say about it, I noticed a huge difference in damage when I completed the set. I believe I could go full dph, and by that I mean, leave aps completely, but I like both play styles so I ended up having 2 sets of gear and I switch between themb:cute
  • VileBlack - Archosaur
    VileBlack - Archosaur Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    In my opinion, R9 is still very expensive for me. Perhaps if I farmed hard I could get it, but I'm kinda lazy so I chose Nirvana G16. Who knows one day I can get r9...
    But about the g16 gear, I use it mostly for pvp. For pve I still prefer my aps set, is just a few times that I switch to g16 while in pve.
    Idk what else to say about it, I noticed a huge difference in damage when I completed the set. I believe I could go full dph, and by that I mean, leave aps completely, but I like both play styles so I ended up having 2 sets of gear and I switch between themb:cute

I am in the exact same boat r9 wise. So how do you fare in the G16 set? You say as far as dmg goes, you saw a big difference, but what about survivablity? I'm curious about your experience both in PVE and PVP. Thanks for the response.
  • mrbroat
    mrbroat Posts: 89
    edited April 2015
    I dont really agree you get similar survivability in R8r.

However, there surely is a point to doing that anyway.

If you can afford R9 its probably +10 also. In that case, the damage you can put out is only a little less than APSing and the defences you have are pretty much endlessly better than aps because APS sins are 1 shots to pretty much anyone using pretty much any of the attacks available to them.

If we look at G16+7 or something. now your damage is serously inferior to APS dmg. Your defence is still lots better, but the difference is less important because you are still a 1shot to any R9 toon and not very viable for PvP. So you are a PvE sin. APS makes sense in PvE.

If you can afford G16+10, it would be somewhere in the middle, but you should be putting your money in R9 anyway.

R8r is a bit better than only cheap APS gear, but since you arent wearing a fullset for bonusses it is still pretty inferior.

not true my good sir im a r8r aps sin and i can take down a lot of r9rr users im a sage 4 aps base sin and only +5 gear no shardes and im am not a one shot maybe a 3 shot but hey thats y sins have lots of stuns and sleep and seal skills
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    mrbroat wrote: »
    not true my good sir im a r8r aps sin and i can take down a lot of r9rr users im a sage 4 aps base sin and only +5 gear no shardes and im am not a one shot maybe a 3 shot but hey thats y sins have lots of stuns and sleep and seal skills

I have my farming sin I barely used for anything but farming during 2x drops the past year. Still I can use my archers +11 NW neck, +11 Stars destiny and N3+10 helm/cape. The rest of the gear is your average +10 aps set. While it has worse base resistances, though I would argue orns from main might balance that a bit, my sin should have far more hp(13k base) than yours. Outside of the deaden my sin is pretty much just a 1shot, it doesnt make the toon useless but extremely one dimensional in PvP setting. I really dont know who you are facing as you really should be 1shot to anybody remotely geared these days.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Only well geared sins take 3 shots to die. Even mediocre full R9s sins will die to 2 shots. So an R8+5 being a 3-shot is an illusion really. And when many casters hit me for 10-20k standard and LA toons have about the same magic defence as HA toons, you surely will be a one shot to all those casters too, certainly when laking the def levels from wearing a complete set.

That doesnt mean you cant kill anyone of course. You just need to prevent being hit. Being a one hit or 2 hit makes an immense difference though. R9 sins who are 2 shots to me arent particularly easy to beat because when they are charmed, that means i will need to get in 3 shots within 6s while they evade 2/3s of the attacks. Being a 1shot is a severe liability though since it makes your charm useless.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited May 2015

I call bull. Sins with your type of gear only do 1k crits on me, and i have rank rings and a freaking sky demons pearl. r9rr daggers is not the same as full r9, and more than likely the sins you are killing ARE NOT full r9rr. I fight APS sins with the same gear and they can barely survive elimination even with deaden, and im only +10.
  • Demodude - Dreamweaver
    Demodude - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I call bull. Sins with your type of gear only do 1k crits on me, and i have rank rings and a freaking sky demons pearl. r9rr daggers is not the same as full r9, and more than likely the sins you are killing ARE NOT full r9rr. I fight APS sins with the same gear and they can barely survive elimination even with deaden, and im only +10.
    I'm with dion on this one. I am r9rr +5-7 and elimination practically one shots them (and life hunter finishes the job pretty fast)
    ChayalBoded 102/102/101 Celestial Sage Rank 9 Assassin

English is my second language sorry that I mess up sometimes

Tempest b:dirty
  • VileBlack - Archosaur
    VileBlack - Archosaur Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    So for anyone in the future who looks for this topic, here is the summary of my experiences.

I have reached full G16 and also have an aps set of gear. If you truly want to be a threat in PvP, you will want r9rr. However, G16 does make a massive impact over aps gear. As I've built my gear, i have also built up my char, meaning i am full astral sky X, my cards are 5 A and 1 B equipped and have all primal passives, but my nuema stats are next to nothing.

For PvE it is a game changer for doing pulls and taking that extra damage. Without my charm, i had to be on my A game to do pulls in primal without dying. Now my charm doesn't even tick and this is with about 8.9k hp. Anti aps bosses i actually make a difference on and don't feel so useless. Also, in general, i can keep G16 equipped and if I'm not soloing, it seemes to go smoother.

In PvP, you will do ok, but not great. You need to know your class, but more importantly, know your opponent and never assume they won't 1 or 2 shot you. It will definately help though.

It is worth the time and coin if you don't plan to go r9rr or if you have an alt you plan to use with the same build type. Good luck to all, thank you for all of your input and see you out there
  • Selbronne - Heavens Tear
    Selbronne - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Even tho the topic is practicly done, i'd like to give my opinion as a r8r sin.
    so i have over 14k base and could get it over 20k buffed (with the nw pill)
    my mdef is like 20k and pdef 27k (buffed with just lvl 10 bell and cler buff)
    i can use def lvl weap and o'maley to get 45 def lvls

So first of all sin is never a one shot cause of deaden b:chuckle maybe 2-shot(unless his deaden expire)
    But ya to the topic... what i can say is ur PVP preformance depends in 50% on ur skills! and 60% on ur gear!. The best gear for pk u could get is r9s3 armors + weap, the diffrence beetween the def and atack power it gives is just too great to compare with r8r or g16 nirvana.
    So why are sins non-r9 stronger than r9 sins ?
    The anwser is easy: Most of r9 sins still dosen't have the skill to play. If they do they whould:
    -not ingonre the numas/cards()
    -focus more on refining their gear (full r9 s3 sin with +5 armor is a joke)
    -put shards to their gear(yeah i saw +7 refined r9s3 armors with no shards!!!!!!!)
    -start using CoD
    -STOP APSING WITH FULL R9 in pk(ya ppl still do that)
    -many many more

So ya that' the reason we can take out most of the r9 sins without being r9
    Altho ya my dmg could get similar to the best of the r9 sins with r8r set still

But when u meet OP ppl that have too much def for u to penetrate threw, all u can do is die basicly

About g16 nirvana: In my opinion it's just gives too less of attack and def increase compare to r9 to be worth it. It's true u get better but i'd say that's still not enough.
  • icevision
    icevision Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Just a tip its what i did with my sin, aps gear high refine g16 daggs lets say +10, refine ornaments @+7 and u should be able to farm tt 3-3, spam tt`s on 2x .. get r9ring and r9rr daggs, so u can spam tt`s faster .. then save up for rest of the r9rr gear :)
    til then if u want some pvp fun .. ye make g16 set
    edited June 2015
    Even tho the topic is practicly done, i'd like to give my opinion as a r8r sin.
    so i have over 14k base and could get it over 20k buffed (with the nw pill)
    The only way to get those much HP is the shard+75 hp or citrines with full+10 r8r.

my mdef is like 20k and pdef 27k (buffed with just lvl 10 bell and cler buff)
    Im gonna call bull. Im r9rr and my mdef is 21k buffed with maxed primal passive and an mdef neck (no refines on rings). The only way you would get close is with reawakened S/A cards, and a card set for the A cards. Pics or i dont beleive it.
    i can use def lvl weap and o'maley to get 45 def lvls

So first of all sin is never a one shot cause of deaden b:chuckle maybe 2-shot(unless his deaden expire)
    Elimination=1 shot even with deaden.

But ya to the topic... what i can say is ur PVP preformance depends in 50% on ur skills!
    I doubt that.
    and 60% on ur gear!.
    Pretty sure its closer to 80%.
    The best gear for pk u could get is r9s3 armors + weap, the diffrence beetween the def and atack power it gives is just too great to compare with r8r or g16 nirvana.
    So why are sins non-r9 stronger than r9 sins ?
    Lmao, who said this? Citation needed.
    The anwser is easy: Most of r9 sins still dosen't have the skill to play.
    Citation needed. I can smell the salt from here.
    If they do they whould:
    -not ingonre the numas/cards()
    Laziness and being cheap has nothing to do with skill.
    -focus more on refining their gear (full r9 s3 sin with +5 armor is a joke)
    Says the aps sin that wasted presumably billions on r8r aps set.
    -put shards to their gear(yeah i saw +7 refined r9s3 armors with no shards!!!!!!!)
    While it is problematic, laziness is not skill. Stop conflating the two.
    -start using CoD
    Who said he isn't? And what r9 sin you know that doesn't? Citation needed.
    -STOP APSING WITH FULL R9 in pk(ya ppl still do that)
    I auto attack sometimes in r9, cause why not? Still hits like a truck and until i got lifehunter/elimination, it did more dps/
    -many many more
    u wot m8?

So ya that' the reason we can take out most of the r9 sins without being r9
    Seems like someone is just salty. I'm asking for evidence.
    Altho ya my dmg could get similar to the best of the r9 sins with r8r set still
    And this is where you go full ******. Your damage doesn't even compare mathmatically. Seems like you are just coming up with stuff.

But when u meet OP ppl that have too much def for u to penetrate threw, all u can do is die basicly
    Or you could not suck and learn how to fight people with better gear than you? You talk about skill yet here you basically admit you don't have any. Irony levels rising.

About g16 nirvana: In my opinion it's just gives too less of attack and def increase compare to r9 to be worth it. It's true u get better but i'd say that's still not enough.

If thats the case you should be r9 instead of r8r. Your post is full of assertions and contradictions.
  • __Sami__ - Archosaur
    __Sami__ - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    If thats the case you should be r9 instead of r8r. Your post is full of assertions and contradictions.

Eh, your numbers are off. My aps sin has 13,7k hp base iirc. She is using the basic TT99 aps path so I imagine r8rs higher grade does grant the rest of the hp. Her refines are +10 and shards average to perfects I believe. While 21k m.def sounds too high as they lack access to r9r ring in this case, I have to point out your m.def number is horrible for using m.def neck and thus not the best example on whats possible and whats not.

Ps. Dont get me wrong, I believe r8r aps set is idiotic waste of coin as you have absolutely no need for one. Its not comparable to r9t3 set in PvP and there is no PvE instance where you need those extra defenses over more basic TT99 aps set.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/104/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#135691 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Selbronne - Heavens Tear
    Selbronne - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    @Dion

The only way to get those much HP is the shard+75 hp or citrines with full+10 r8r.

sry to disapoint u but am only +8 and with inc citrines from weeklies (only helmet is +10, wrists and cape are +7 even)

20439 hp to be exact

Im gonna call bull. Im r9rr and my mdef is 21k buffed with maxed primal passive and an mdef neck (no refines on rings). The only way you would get close is with reawakened S/A cards, and a card set for the A cards. Pics or i dont beleive it.

So if u don't belive it here is the pic with the pw calc. enjoy. And yea i have RA A card(it's not part of the set tho). Aslo u have similar mdef to me when i use phy def neck and ur r9rr ? gj. b:laugh
    http://mypers.pw/1.8/#144240

I doubt that.

Pretty sure its closer to 80%

that's ur opinion, but no one will say that even the gearless noobs can purge, stun, paralyse etc. Aslo keeping good position in group pk, haveing def lvl weap and swiching it (along with the blessing), using intrupting skills to stop other ppl atack, those are skills that not many sins do and they can save ur life if done right. Those are some of the things i call skill

Elimination=1 shot even with deaden.

I consider that a skill that hits (shots) a few times so it's out of my definition of one shot ;p

Lmao, who said this? Citation needed.

Citation needed. I can smell the salt from here.

Seems like prolly didn't understand me here. im not saying that r8r is better than r9rr. I am just saying that even with r8rr u can be OP sin and compete with r9 sins (depnding on their gear cards refines etc.)

[COLOR="rgb(0, 255, 255)"]Laziness and being cheap has nothing to do with skill.
    While it is problematic, laziness is not skill. Stop conflating the two.[/COLOR]

Well maybe it's true that it's not typicaly skill play. But it adds to ur toon and it's same for everyone so that's why i will personaly consider haveing maxed titles, neumas, haveing blessing a skill. Cause if u forget about all those things and just be LAZY R9rr without cards titles blessings and such u whould suck more than if u have them.

Who said he isn't? And what r9 sin you know that doesn't? Citation needed.

Sadly there are still sins who dosen't know this :(

[COLOR="rgb(0, 255, 255)"]I auto attack sometimes in r9, cause why not? Still hits like a truck and until i got lifehunter/elimination, it did more dps/
    [/COLOR]

why not do it ? if u can afford r9s3 u can afford life hunter as well. i don't need to tell u that ur aps with cod should be something like 0.67 hits per sec. life hunter does one hit in 0.7 sec. Feel the diffrence. I'd rather focus on using slipstream>twin stirke>puncture with CoD on than apsing. Especialy cause some fail sins are apsing in full r9rr set on anti-aps bosses...

Or you could not suck and learn how to fight people with better gear than you? You talk about skill yet here you basically admit you don't have any. Irony levels rising.

aww i don't have any skill too bad b:cry i will have to live with that

Seems like someone is just salty. I'm asking for evidence

since i am not recording videos i don't think u will ever get an evidience

And this is where you go full ******. Your damage doesn't even compare mathmatically. Seems like you are just coming up with stuff.

21514-24116 dmg buffed if u saw the calc earlier. Guess that's preety similar to some r9 sins.
    Again don't understand me wrong. the r9 sins should have more dmg than me cause they got extra 100 dex mroe atack lvls, gof etc. (i was talking about only the number when u press c tho so only 100 dex should matter here, and higher stats on r9 dager)

my freind has 27k phy atack on lower end without r9 dager. there are only few r9 sins on the server that has more than this (he might have more now since he changed cards for better ones)

If thats the case you should be r9 instead of r8r. Your post is full of assertions and contradictions[/COLOR]

yeah i prolly should be r9rr instead of r8r. i'm not cause i play on pve server, i like to pve and that's why i chose this. I aslo like a little to pvp (nw, tw mostly but not only) so i can only say about it very little.

I hope my replies satisfy u, i gave u evidience where i could. it's up to u to belive me or not.
  • Afaria - Morai
    Afaria - Morai Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    @Selbronne: Nice build to farm tt, but I would still go with most of what Dion said (think he mixed buffed with unbuffed on the mag def thing)...

GZ to op, hope you enjoy your full g16 gear :)
    edited June 2015

sry to disapoint u but am only +8 and with inc citrines from weeklies (only helmet is +10, wrists and cape are +7 even)

20439 hp to be exact

Makes a lot more since. Im only 1k HP ahead, still working on seekly shards. Made the dumb choice at using mdef shard which im trying to correct. You did however use a level 11 buff on your calc, which is not what i expected.

So if u don't belive it here is the pic with the pw calc. enjoy. And yea i have RA A card(it's not part of the set tho). Aslo u have similar mdef to me when i use phy def neck and ur r9rr ? gj. b:laugh
    http://mypers.pw/1.8/#144240

Mdef neck isn't refined at all....yet. Farming a cube, also my rings do not refine, and my cards are not reawakened. I should really stop being lazy and work on that. You have very decent rolls on your r8r so congratz. I keep getting mana! Thank you for the calcb:victory.

that's ur opinion, but no one will say that even the gearless noobs can purge, stun, paralyse etc. Aslo keeping good position in group pk, haveing def lvl weap and swiching it (along with the blessing), using intrupting skills to stop other ppl atack, those are skills that not many sins do and they can save ur life if done right. Those are some of the things i call skill

Mmm ill have to disagree somewhat on that, but that's for another thread.

I consider that a skill that hits (shots) a few times so it's out of my definition of one shot ;p

b:chuckle I was being cheeky.b:laugh

Seems like prolly didn't understand me here. im not saying that r8r is better than r9rr. I am just saying that even with r8rr u can be OP sin and compete with r9 sins (depnding on their gear cards refines etc.)

Yes.

Well maybe it's true that it's not typicaly skill play. But it adds to ur toon and it's same for everyone so that's why i will personaly consider haveing maxed titles, neumas, haveing blessing a skill. Cause if u forget about all those things and just be LAZY R9rr without cards titles blessings and such u whould suck more than if u have them.

I am a self admittedf lazy sin.

Sadly there are still sins who dosen't know this :(

I personally have yet to meet a r9rr sin who doesn't however. I'd like to meet one, then hit them with the sin book./

why not do it ? if u can afford r9s3 u can afford life hunter as well.

It took me months to afford r9rr. By the time i had finished i had maybe about 100m to my name and twin strike was running 200 on my server. I did 300+ runs of Aba trying to get the book and didn't get a single drop. So it was either spend everything i had on twin strike, or wait until later. I chose to wait, and i found it for 70m when the hype died down. Not to mention a certain group of people on my server bought them all up and literally refused to sell to me.

i don't need to tell u that ur aps with cod should be something like 0.67 hits per sec.

Aye, but i meant without chill. l

ife hunter does one hit in 0.7 sec. Feel the diffrence. I'd rather focus on using slipstream>twin stirke>puncture with CoD on than apsing. Especialy cause some fail sins are apsing in full r9rr set on anti-aps bosses...

I've seen that once before. And it was a sin people considered one of the 'better' pk sins? I facepalmed so hard.

21514-24116 dmg buffed if u saw the calc earlier. Guess that's preety similar to some r9 sins.
    Again don't understand me wrong. the r9 sins should have more dmg than me cause they got extra 100 dex mroe atack lvls, gof etc. (i was talking about only the number when u press c tho so only 100 dex should matter here, and higher stats on r9 dager)

One problem, again, you used a sage barb buff. And a sage bell. To get an accurate picture please use level 10, as sage is not always available, and buff pills only give level 10. It skews the results.

I have +10 dags, non reawakened cards and the r8 ring. Have similar physical attack to you.I can post a screen later if you want, dont have one atm/

my freind has 27k phy atack on lower end without r9 dager. there are only few r9 sins on the server that has more than this (he might have more now since he changed cards for better ones)

Most of those sins including your freind are +11/+12 i assume?

yeah i prolly should be r9rr instead of r8r. i'm not cause i play on pve server, i like to pve and that's why i chose this. I aslo like a little to pvp (nw, tw mostly but not only) so i can only say about it very little.

I don't think that's a reason to not get r9rr, but its up to you. Certainly not needed for PvE.

I hope my replies satisfy u, i gave u evidience where i could. it's up to u to belive me or not.

You did, so i have no complaints. Have a nice day.b:bye
  • gomiamiheat
    gomiamiheat Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    IK this thread is a bit old, only a few months but anyways I don't want people coming on here and thinking that r8r aps mixed with tt99 is the way to go. First off selbronne you have to have buffs on in that calc. There is no way you are pushing the defenses claimed in that calc. Also even if you were you have EIGHT DEF LVLS. That should tell everyone why you do not go that route. My +9 r9rr seek easily one hits sins like that unless maybe the first hit misses.

You could have like 40k hp if you roll up to someone pushing 110+ attack lvls and you have 8 def levels its game over you basically have to dive in hope the person dies in 12 seconds if you ig or w.e then leave lol.