Forged Principle

Pistdoff - Archosaur
Pistdoff - Archosaur Posts: 213 Arc User
edited June 2015 in General Discussion
So i bought 600 packs and I dc after opening 530 packs and had no idea they would disappear when logging out..

Are they supposed to disappear on log out or is it a bugged item?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
takes 3.3m
takes 6.1m
takes 7.1m
takes 6.0m

OVERKILL b:victoryb:dirtyb:victory
Post edited by Pistdoff - Archosaur on

Comments

• DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Sadly, yes, according to the link they provided in their news post to the database, the item's description specifies it.
    I find it extremely odd to add such a restrictions and I don't understand why the item is supposed to disappear upon log off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pistdoff - Archosaur
    edited June 2015
    What concerns me most however is it is a completely fraudulent item.. Saying we can use 500 to make a DoD or DoT but the NPC doesnt even accept them or have an option for it, same for the flyer.

The same problem is with the Twilight Relics too. The only item the Blessing Agent accepts are Skyplume Pearls.

This effectively means that you can stay logged on for as long as you can but still wont be able to use the item as if PWI decided to do the right thing and fix the problem on the NPC, every toon is forced logged off for the maint, thus logging in without the item anyway..

WTF is that sht?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    takes 3.3m
    takes 6.1m
    takes 7.1m
    takes 6.0m

• DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I'm not sure, to be honest. I didn't know the npc refused to let you cash in the rewards either, that needs to be addressed in a ticket, just be sure to include links to the database with the item's description and screenshots of in-game npc dialog with no option to redeem anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    false advertisement..hey you can become rich now have a nice day.
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    Noxioua - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    It appears to be an oversight. That NPC has always changed depending on what packs were in the boutique that had items like that.

Send in a ticket and they'll get the NPC fixed up by China.
  • Pistdoff - Archosaur
    edited June 2015
    I'm not sure, to be honest. I didn't know the npc refused to let you cash in the rewards either, that needs to be addressed in a ticket, just be sure to include links to the database with the item's description and screenshots of in-game npc dialog with no option to redeem anything.

I sent a ticket and all they said was they cant do anything but it will be a good topic to discuss on forums.. If i knew i was being scammed of the item i primarily bought the packs for, I wouldnt havent charged. I only bought them to get money so to help gf get DoDs and yet thats impossible.

If PWI wants to be a charity and get free money off people, they should just say and not lie to us b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    takes 3.3m
    takes 6.1m
    takes 7.1m
    takes 6.0m

• DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    This is nice and all, but your signature is what bothers me b:avoid

To be exact, the third hit says 715808 damage b:avoid
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I sent a ticket and all they said was they cant do anything but it will be a good topic to discuss on forums.. If i knew i was being scammed of the item i primarily bought the packs for, I wouldnt havent charged. I only bought them to get money so to help gf get DoDs and yet thats impossible.

If PWI wants to be a charity and get free money off people, they should just say and not lie to us b:laugh

They say that to everyone these days. Discussing on forums won't solve anything. Send another ticket with screenshots, links to database, etc. and mention that your charged and you are very displeased at their previous answer or at the loss of your money etc.

See what they say this time. I would suggest that you insist. This treatment is unacceptable.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    i've bought 800 packs
    got server error @ 460ish

opened a ticket,

got replied this:
    gg wellp
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    i've bought 800 packs

opened a ticket,

got replied this:

-snip-

gg wellp

Resubmit the ticket because that's a bold faced lie. GameMaster's Can generate anything that exists in the game files. I would advise pressing the issue. If I wasted several hundred dallors in an effort to get DOT's from the FREE gimmick in those packs I would at minimum expect a GM to log into game and Generate me a DOT for their failed pack experiment. b:angry

Request the item that you would have gained had you traded the forged principles.
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Eirghan - Sanctuary
    Eirghan - Sanctuary Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    tek1nig wrote: »
    Resubmit the ticket because that's a bold faced lie. GameMaster's Can generate anything that exists in the game files.

A friend of mine quit game because of responses like this. Its really pathetic. b:surrender bad customer service combined with the belief that their customers are fool enough to believe any completely false information they want to feed them... This is what will cost them players.
    ♥ Eirghan ♥ Sage Seeker ♥ 105x3 ♥
    ♥ Current Gear: mypers.pw/1.8/#140780/ ♥
  • tet
    tet Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Resubmit the ticket because that's a bold faced lie. GameMaster's Can generate anything that exists in the game files.

They even might be right. They are unable to recover the items because they fired the few people which had the knowledge how to handle the administration of this game. The few which are left over might have just no idea what to do.

They also have obviously very bad tracking tools (maybe they are even not translated to English?)
    They couldn't track goon glitchers, they couldn't track orb glitchers, they can't track TW winners, they can't track botters. At last login event it was obvious that even logins don't get recorded exactly. They don't have much idea what's going on on their servers. New staff like strumslinger might be motivated, but someone has to teach them how everything works.

I'm glad that at least the progress of my toons got/is getting saved properly.
  • Berthabusti - Heavens Tear
    Berthabusti - Heavens Tear Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Resubmit the ticket because that's a bold faced lie. GameMaster's Can generate anything that exists in the game files. I would advise pressing the issue. If I wasted several hundred dallors in an effort to get DOT's from the FREE gimmick in those packs I would at minimum expect a GM to log into game and Generate me a DOT for their failed pack experiment. b:angry

Request the item that you would have gained had you traded the forged principles.

PWE under NO CIRCUMSTANCES is allowed to replace poofed items, it's in their ToS.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    PWE under NO CIRCUMSTANCES is allowed to replace poofed items, it's in their ToS.

how horrible horribly incorrect, they are not REQUIRED to

in the ToS it clearly states that they at their discretion CAN replace items:

We are not liable for “hacking” or lost of your virtual goods from your account, however, we may, in our sole discretion, reimburse virtual goods or Zen upon proof that such loss was not due to your inappropriate use. We may limit the quantity of any item or refuse to provide you with any virtual good. Verification of certain information applicable to a transaction may be required prior to our acceptance of your payment. Price and availability of virtual goods are subject to change with no notice. We have no liability with respect to virtual goods or Zen that is gifted to you or provided as an incentive.

working link to terms, because they cant fix their forum: http://www.arcgames.com/en/about/terms
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    i've bought 800 packs

opened a ticket,

got replied this:

-ticket removed-

gg wellp

As far as I know ticket response its not alowed to be posted on forums.
    So your comment may be edited by a moderator when one comes online.
    giphy.gif

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited June 2015

Not responsible to, Yes.
    Not allowed to, No.

You should try reading the ToS again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    I'll poke a GM about this.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited June 2015
    As far as I know ticket response its not alowed to be posted on forums.
    So your comment may be edited by a moderator when one comes online.

wow this is most useful advice i found for our common problem...

keep going on like this mate, toxic forum heroes like you are the reason why the most brilliant minds around here barely bother watch the forums anymore
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    wow this is most useful advice i found for our common problem...

keep going on like this mate, toxic forum heroes like you are the reason why the most brilliant minds around here barely bother watch the forums anymore

Go look at your comment.
    The ticket response has been removed like I said.
    I dont make the rules... I dont know all the rules... but I knew this rule...so dont attack me...attack the ones that made this rule.

Edit: also Venus forgot to remove the ticket response from 1 comment on this page.
    Come on Venus be fair... remove all or none...
    giphy.gif

• ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2015
    It was just a honest mistake. :P Anyway, please get back on-topic.

• Clergywoman - Raging Tide
    Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    it is a completely fraudulent item..
    i will never be affected by this specific issue personally, but i fully agree. especially in view of the great stabilty of pwi-servers. /s

but pwi had me surprised here. i predicted that future items will be bound, unstashable, and time-limted. but pwi figured that was not ****ty enough of them, so they came up with boutique items that "Disappear upon logging out." wonder what will be next! :P
    gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
  • hiitsmeguys
    hiitsmeguys Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    You don't even need to dc to lose all the forged things, if you open a trade with any player they'll all disappear.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited June 2015
    the fact is that i (and many others) bought that amount of packs specifically to get at least some granted coin return from the Forged Principle items,

and you really have to praise god if you dont have a server error opening stacks of 100+ packs..

also the fact that opening trades deletes them or that the npc don't even exchange them anymore well that's like what false advertising?

and what is wrong in posting a part of a ticket response?
    i didn't mention the staff user that replied to me and i excluded some other parts of the ticket so how can it be a privacy violation?

we aren't allowed to actually discuss and give feedback about the quality of the customer support on this matter?

what's next? Heartbleed 2 comes out everyone gets ****, PWE staff will say it's on user end and they cannot do anything about it?

Is that what we are supposed to expect from the customer support?

In my opinion a fine customer support able to recover game bugs in any possible situation, which is expert and which gives positive replies, also gives that much more "serenity" and customer satisfaction that will for sure mantain a growing userbase and will grant a better money return from the paying users.

Is it possible that PWE chinese counterpart has a less "chinese" support-side quality? (sorry for the light racism in this alliteration, don't wanna sound rude to asian users, )
    It should be the other way around honestly...
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Think this issue happened over a year ago as well. I thought something fishy was going on, since the sale price meant almost guaranteed profit due to the amount possible to be received from DoD/DoT combined with tokens. Basically anything you gained other than tokens, would have been profit. And others with spread sheet merchanting would have realized the exact same thing, since it was kind of obvious.

So waited a day or two, and complaints about it came on the WC. And while I have no doubts people will complain about this advice not helping, it can help prevent similar occurences in the futures. And that is; if it seems to good to be true, and the price of gold isn't skyrocketing from the other merchants jumping on it, it's not that you're that clever. Take a step back, and think it through a couple more times.
  • Eirghan - Sanctuary
    Eirghan - Sanctuary Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    what's next? Heartbleed 2 comes out everyone gets ****, PWE staff will say it's on user end and they cannot do anything about it?

b:surrender Or maybe they will **** up our customer files and claim that we probably traded our r9 to another player so they can't replace it. Or make toons unable to be logged period. oh wait...

Never did hear if those players had their toons given back or some other suitable replacement. Maybe they quit >.<
    ♥ Eirghan ♥ Sage Seeker ♥ 105x3 ♥
    ♥ Current Gear: mypers.pw/1.8/#140780/ ♥
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    You don't even need to dc to lose all the forged things, if you open a trade with any player they'll all disappear.

that just hapepned to me. bought 500 packs, opened 420, traded something with someone and suddenly all my forged principles were gone. im absolutely angry, because the loss of promised 120 mil (for dod) turned my pack adventure into a failure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2015
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1759431Going to leave this here and ask you guys to move all discussion to this post. Thanks.

As for why the tickets aren't allowed to be posted, because copy/pasting all or part of them is considered posting private communication. You can however paraphrased what was said to you. That's always been the case on the forums. At this point, it basically is what it is.

This discussion has been closed.