incorrect mission timespan

Options
jaykay1313
jaykay1313 Posts: 11 Arc User
edited June 2015 in General Discussion
hi y'alll! i am have been having this trouble for a few days now and it wont seem to go away. i am lvl 30 now and i have two items named ''letter bottle'' and ''subtle sutra''. when i right click one of them a error comes up saying ''incorrect mission time span'', does anyone hav any idea on how to fix this and wat is the cause of this error?

http://gyazo.com/f4400ab4e43224a9d9285995d10a82e8

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE SOME HELP RIGHT NOW! THANKS!! b:surrender
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Hisiala - Morai
    Hisiala - Morai Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    that message happens when you use an item outside the time period it was made for. For example, you got an EXP pill and they say you can use it only on the month of April 2015.
    If you try to use that pill on another month, or even april of another year, it won't work. It doesn't matter if you still have it into the bag.

OR you are too high/low level to use them
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I assume your character is an earthguard. Subtle Sutra if from EG level 19 culti, but I'm not sure how it is since the Eclipse update as many things changed. The Letter Bottle appears in inventory while doing some quests near Tellus (not EG specific).

Being lv30 doesn't seem to qualify as an impediment. When did you create that character? Was it before Eclipse?

On the other hand, those two items are worthless in the long run. Can live without them. Worst case, they can't be NPCed and you'll have to use them once you reawaken.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Gratz on double-posting. I already answered this in the support forum.
    For the "Letter Bottle", the mission time span is 2012/7/16 - 2013/7/16. So it won't work for a bit over a year from now.

I imagine the same is true of the other item. Should open a ticket for that.

Source.
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/22340
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Gratz on double-posting. I already answered this in the support forum.

Those dates are in the past btw
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Those dates are in the past btw

My bad. LOL Ideal with European date system way too much and read it all backwards.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]