Riches of Northern Snows in Event Boutique?

Options
Roxxannae - Sanctuary
Roxxannae - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Quality Corner
I was flicking through the Event Boutique and I noticed an item in the Shop tab for a slight moment before it changed to the usual Golden Steed Token. It seems to have been put in by mistake during this update, as it costs 0 silver. I managed to get it to show up properly by opening the Boutique, swapping to Event Boutique, then swapping to Boutique, then swapping to Event Boutique again.

I decided to click the Buy button and this is the window that popped up:

cb72ad91d6.jpg

I didn't actually attempt to buy it further than that since I didn't know if it was going to consume 500 Event Gold and give me a Golden Steed Mount or simply just not work. Strangely enough, when you click on it it shows the description of the Golden Steed Token to the side, as well.
Post edited by Roxxannae - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Connera - Heavens Tear
    Connera - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I'm hated by former friends, entire factions, PWE, and people I've never met before. I'm hated on servers I've never logged onto.

... and I honestly wasn't even trying.

Enrage has nothing on me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eirghan - Sanctuary
    Eirghan - Sanctuary Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    b:chuckle I noticed this as well. I tried to buy max packs for 0 event silver but didnt work b:cry
    ♥ Eirghan ♥ Sage Seeker ♥ 105x3 ♥
    ♥ Current Gear: mypers.pw/1.8/#140780/ ♥
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I did some testing on it earlier and it's not possible to buy that pack. It's a graphical bug of some kind.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Roxxannae - Sanctuary
    Roxxannae - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Oh hey, I was too lazy to find the actual quest for it in pwdatabase. That'd be a nice little pack to gamble on with event gold xD though I doubt they'd let that happen since pretty much everything from Event Boutique comes out bound.

Also good to know trying to buy it doesn't even work. I was concerned about getting myself a shiny golden pony D: