PWI Promises

PopDeviant - Archosaur
PopDeviant - Archosaur Posts: 11 Arc User
edited June 2015 in General Discussion
When PWI removed DQ points, you all remember how the population hollered and pitched a fit...PWI assured us they would replace DQ points with something equally rewarding. Has anyone seen that yet?

PWI introduced Nations Wars and basically caused Nirvana Palace to become obsolete. Nirvana Palace allowed you to select who you play with. But no biggy, anything you could get from Nirvana you simply now get from NW. Oh, but wait, you cant score any points in Nations War because the entire gamefield is populated by Rank 9 players with outrageous shards? That's not PWI's problem, spend more money!

Simple things like giving us Nirvana Talismans' for completing bh100 quests that we could trade for minor stuff like perfect stones and mirages. I guess that ate into your profits way too deeply, HAD to take that away, didn't you PWI?

I wont even get into how the refining systems was designed to force you to spend coin, or how Rank and Rank Gear can now be PURCHASED and no longer needs to be EARNED.

Not mentioning how you shoved ARC down our collective throats, or how horribly you administer your servers causing such massive lag at any time of day or night. Or any of the other myriad of regulations, justifications, and deprivations you have imposed on your loyal player-base.

If you notice cracks in the walls of your home, you fix them. If the paint is peeling, you scrape and repaint. If roof shingles are loose and missing, you get them fixed.

PWI? Can you guy NOT see the cracks in your walls? Do you not feel the drops of rainwater falling through the crevices and hitting your head?

PWI is lining their pockets by cutting their own throats. Such a shameful devastating disaster to watch a parent murder their own child.
b:surrender If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it! b:angry
Post edited by PopDeviant - Archosaur on

Comments

• ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    When PWI removed DQ points, you all remember how the population hollered and pitched a fit...PWI assured us they would replace DQ points with something equally rewarding. Has anyone seen that yet?

We had a whole year of free stuff after DQ suddenly went down. Now we have free stuff daily from calendar.

PWI introduced Nations Wars and basically caused Nirvana Palace to become obsolete. Nirvana Palace allowed you to select who you play with. But no biggy, anything you could get from Nirvana you simply now get from NW. Oh, but wait, you cant score any points in Nations War because the entire gamefield is populated by Rank 9 players with outrageous shards? That's not PWI's problem, spend more money!

Maybe you are not scoring in NW because you are not knowing how to play being in disadvantage.

Simple things like giving us Nirvana Talismans' for completing bh100 quests that we could trade for minor stuff like perfect stones and mirages. I guess that ate into your profits way too deeply, HAD to take that away, didn't you PWI?

I'm guessing it's to cripple same account alts, which would give profit to a few. Just a guess.

I wont even get into how the refining systems was designed to force you to spend coin, or how Rank and Rank Gear can now be PURCHASED and no longer needs to be EARNED.

Refining has always been like that. As for endgame gear, f you wanna be competitive you have to invest.

Not mentioning how you shoved ARC down our collective throats, or how horribly you administer your servers causing such massive lag at any time of day or night. Or any of the other myriad of regulations, justifications, and deprivations you have imposed on your loyal player-base.

This seems to be a local problems of yours.

If you notice cracks in the walls of your home, you fix them. If the paint is peeling, you scrape and repaint. If roof shingles are loose and missing, you get them fixed.

Yes, we do these ourselves because we don't necessarily depend on someone else like we do in this game. Fixes don't come just because we want and they don't come from a nearby place.

PWI? Can you guy NOT see the cracks in your walls? Do you not feel the drops of rainwater falling through the crevices and hitting your head?

Complaining here is mostly futile.

PWI is lining their pockets by cutting their own throats. Such a shameful devastating disaster to watch a parent murder their own child.

Given the latest updates and what's to come (not F2P friendly) they are trying hard to make people spend more. But I don't see how much it is different from the past. A company has to have profit somehow.

Complaining is easy. Adapting seems impossible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    You're right about most points, but what you write regarding cannies/raptures is not fair in my opinion.
    I could understand if you were unable to attend NW (if you're not home or just don't want to play during NW times) because Nirvana was doable at the time you wanted and not at specific times only.

But if you're able to participate in NW, then you will earn way more cannies/raptures in 2h compared to Nirvana.
    Even if you're in TT 90 and you're whole server is composed of R9.3 guys. Even if you're unlucky and always are in losing nation.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Dragoneast - Sanctuary
    Dragoneast - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    You're right about most points, but what you write regarding cannies/raptures is not fair in my opinion.
    I could understand if you were unable to attend NW (if you're not home or just don't want to play during NW times) because Nirvana was doable at the time you wanted and not at specific times only.

But if you're able to participate in NW, then you will earn way more cannies/raptures in 2h compared to Nirvana.
    Even if you're in TT 90 and you're whole server is composed of R9.3 guys. Even if you're unlucky and always are in losing nation.

I can't attend to NW. I'm from Europe, When i started playing there was no EU server, They don't offer transfers and I'm not going to give up a R8 barb with a lot of sage skills in which I have invested a lot of time :(

So how am I supposed to get the money for stuff? TT drops hate me (Seriously, they do), limited playtime so Can't even do a lot of jones stuff while still leveling back on my first RB. TT99 is hard to get, no one wants to do nirvana, so hard to find candies and rapture's, so my only aim now is Morai G15 gear... And even that is atlas 5m/piece to buy :/
    I do not need much,
    I do not have much,
    I do not miss much,
    I have love and friendship,
    To compensate for that!
    Dragoneast-rb1-soon to be 100 again- sanctuary
    Back in pwi, always returning to my first real mmo
    Started in genie patch :)
  • Reinedesmort - Lost City
    Reinedesmort - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    We just got through a whole month of free log-in rewards, in which PWI gave us 150 free event gold per character. Are you now going to complain that PWI wants us to actually log in to get free stuff?

NW made NV obsolete, sure, but it also made uncannies and raps FAR cheaper. Would you rather have raps that cost 1.3mil, or 50k? Not to mention, NV gave APS sins/BMs/archers/barbs a HUGE advantage in the farmers' market. Caster NV didn't even begin to compare to normal NV in terms of time and resources needed to earn the same amount of money. At least NW levels the playing field for different classes of the same gear level.

NV Talismans and the rewards for them were nice, but they weren't always there. BH rewards still have a chance to give out mirages, 65 now as opposed to 55 when talismans were around.

Refining FORCES you to spend coin? That's funny. I find I can get +7 easily with the Tishas and Tienkangs I can buy with the free event gold that PWI just gave out for logging in. PWI also occasionally gives out Dragon Orb Oceans, particularly for spending gold, which you can buy from other players. I've gotten 4 pieces of gear to +11 and I didn't have to spend a single cent for it.

What on earth do you mean Rank gear no longer needs to be earned? For years R8 and R9 have always had to be bought from the Boutique. This is nothing new to complain about.

Of course PWI has problems. They need to fix the inflation problem and stop letting PW-CN's anti-botting measures **** us over like this. But at least complain about legitimate problems that PWI hasn't bothered to fix in even the smallest way. And most of all, why complain on a forum consisting mostly of players who haven't the slightest say in how this game is run?
    Playing since 2009, previously Thrieya of Lost City, same class, same gender, same server, same character. Thanks for **** up my forum details just because I changed my name, PWE. Go to hell.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    T99 is hard to get, no one wants to do nirvana, so hard to find candies and rapture's,

Let me address those two points. You are willing to do vana in your limited time, and buy raps for 2m a piece. Buy in squad, that is 1.6m. Let's assume 2x is here, and you get 2 raps a run. We round down, and that is 3m per run

One run is 10 minutes long, including resquading and getting back again. In one hour, you get 12 raps, and you have spent 18m. If you were farming armour or weapon, you have to buy raps and canny, can't just go on runs and hope to buy stuff from the profit. That will take you eons and eons of 2x, which as you mentioned, you don't have much time.

Now fast forward to NW. You do no attend nation war. Raps are 60k each. 18m / 60k = 300 raps. 250 is only needed for weapon. 50 raps x 60k = 3m.

One canny cost is 12k. 3m / 12k = 250 canny.

What do you know, in 18m, you got enough raps for 1 g15 weapon, 1 g15 armour piece. Without having to attend nation war.

If in the whole above equation you were one of those people who ran vana for money, you were doing things slightly wrong in my opinion. But hey, that is my opinion.

I hope you meant cannies and not candies. Because candies is made from tokens i think.

Now, back to tt99. TT 99 is very easy to get, what is hard to get is good friends or a good faction that will help you farm. Each 2x, i make it a point to help out atleast one faction member get full tt99 gear, or as much as possible.

If you are playing on sanctuary (one of the most populated pve servers with OP people and OP alts left and right now) and you do not have above mentioned friends or faction, you might want to think about changing faction.

If you do not want to change faction, because you like the people there. Take them all to tt 3-x. Yes 3-x is hard with tt90 gear, but it is not impossible. When i farmed my tt99 gear, i was in tt gear and OP people in squad had maybe a g15 weapon and some g15 armour pieces.

Don't be scared to try it out, worst case that can happen. You squad wipe on all bosses and instance resets and you waste 3 subs. Experience gained will help you become a better player. It helped me become better.
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    $picylovah - Sanctuary Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    PWI giveth, and PWI taketh away
    IGN: qontroL b:thanks

Im so mean, I make medicine sick b:angry
  • nimat12
    nimat12 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    b:shockedb:cryb:angry WHERE IS SHEEE!b:shutupb:
  • Angels_Age - Dreamweaver
    Angels_Age - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited June 2015

This about sums up this thread
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    Noxioua - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited June 2015

There is no need. No one bothers with DQ anymore since the complete nerf.Yes, that is China's doing, but we don't get a choice.

You can still score well even in NV3. Just get hit/hit players a lot and you'll easily rack up the points. Don't forget, you get more tokens the higher placing your nation is.

I don't remember ever getting PStones from Talismans but maybe i'm just forgetful. They upped the amount of mirages, chips and socket stones from BH turn in to compensate.

Refining system has always been this way. The higher the gear level, the harder to refine. Only Reputation and Rank 9 can be purchased. You still have to buy the other rank items with in game coin. Still, no one really wears rank gear under VIII anymore anyway.

It's still possibly to bypass arc, you know. Not all lag issues are PWE. Many times it's the player's ISP itself. Most ISPs bounce around too much before getting to the server location and back. It happens.

Are you aware of what a subsidiary company is? Well, that's PWE. A subsidiary of Perfect World Entertainment Company PTY LTD, aka Perfect World Beijing, aka PWCN, aka Wanmei. Everything that happens to our game as far as inside the game itself (with expections to events and boutique) is DONE and CONTROLLED by PWCN. Bugs? PWCN fixes it. If they don't think it's major, they wait forever to fix it. We also don't get each bug fix as it's fixed. They wait until they've fixed a lot of minor things ad then send them all together. Usually in an Expansion/Content Update. This is the way it has always been and probably the way it will always be.

If you'd like to voice your concerns to people that actually do something about it, I recommend doing so here; http://w2i.wanmei.com

//5characters
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I find I can get +7 easily with the Tishas and Tienkangs I can buy with the free event gold that PWI just gave out for logging in.

I hate how unlucky I seem to be when it comes to chance-based things in games like this. I spent almost 200 event gold on Tishas and Tienkangs and way too many mirages and didn't even once see a +5, and only twice saw +4.

To OP: I did my first ever NW with TT90 gold armor and an FCC85 weapon, everything +2-3 and flawless/immaculates for shards. And I still managed to make it out with 74 Supply tokens. As long as you are doing something, you'll at least obtain better than what 2 hours of Nirvana could have gotten you before NW existed. Also, I find capture the flag to be the best maps to tackle if you are trying to avoid combat.
  • nimat12
    nimat12 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    PWI giveth, and PWI taketh away

hehe i remmeber you xD b:cute i remmber u said that running Hallu =-]b:thanksb:laugh
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I think the real issue here is the lies. We were told there would be a new DQ system that would be put in place when the old one was taken out...then we were told that a new system would be out when they were ready. Then we were told that the new DQ system wasn't working out because Arc...everything kinda goes back to how fail Arc was and how bad an idea it was for them to release it as a beta. But false promises are nothing new for PWE to give us...look at the Goon Glitch....there are still people on the servers that abused the hell out of it after we were told they would be taken care of...that should have been a perma ban. On top of the whole dragon orb fiasco and how biased the bans were given out for that. It isnt the content thats the problem its the lack of following through with stuff.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • alexanade
    alexanade Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I think the real issue here is the lies. We were told there would be a new DQ system that would be put in place when the old one was taken out...then we were told that a new system would be out when they were ready. Then we were told that the new DQ system wasn't working out because Arc...everything kinda goes back to how fail Arc was and how bad an idea it was for them to release it as a beta. But false promises are nothing new for PWE to give us...look at the Goon Glitch....there are still people on the servers that abused the hell out of it after we were told they would be taken care of...that should have been a perma ban. On top of the whole dragon orb fiasco and how biased the bans were given out for that. It isnt the content thats the problem its the lack of following through with stuff.
    ^this
  • Plethora - Morai
    Plethora - Morai Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    About NW, it's true that you have a disadvantage with all the R9R3s running around. It also is annoying to get 1 shot for 2 hours straight by people who outgear you. But you do know you get points for dying as well, right? You don't actually have to kill anyone. Sure, it gets you extra points. But it isn't necessary.
    The system is pretty okay with this one. You'll probably get less Supply Tokens than a R9 geared person would, but the goals are different as well. They need loads of ST for gear upgrades, and you need less. Sounds pretty balanced to me.
    Even if you sell your ST and don't use it to get cannies/raps for your own gear, that gets you quite some profit. When I had TT80 gears, I made about 2 mil per NW. There are loads of issues with PW's system, but I don't think this is one.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    We just got through a whole month of free log-in rewards, in which PWI gave us 150 free event gold per character. Are you now going to complain that PWI wants us to actually log in to get free stuff?

NW made NV obsolete, sure, but it also made uncannies and raps FAR cheaper. Would you rather have raps that cost 1.3mil, or 50k? Not to mention, NV gave APS sins/BMs/archers/barbs a HUGE advantage in the farmers' market. Caster NV didn't even begin to compare to normal NV in terms of time and resources needed to earn the same amount of money. At least NW levels the playing field for different classes of the same gear level.

NV Talismans and the rewards for them were nice, but they weren't always there. BH rewards still have a chance to give out mirages, 65 now as opposed to 55 when talismans were around.

Refining FORCES you to spend coin? That's funny. I find I can get +7 easily with the Tishas and Tienkangs I can buy with the free event gold that PWI just gave out for logging in. PWI also occasionally gives out Dragon Orb Oceans, particularly for spending gold, which you can buy from other players. I've gotten 4 pieces of gear to +11 and I didn't have to spend a single cent for it.

What on earth do you mean Rank gear no longer needs to be earned? For years R8 and R9 have always had to be bought from the Boutique. This is nothing new to complain about.

Of course PWI has problems. They need to fix the inflation problem and stop letting PW-CN's anti-botting measures **** us over like this. But at least complain about legitimate problems that PWI hasn't bothered to fix in even the smallest way. And most of all, why complain on a forum consisting mostly of players who haven't the slightest say in how this game is run?

+10000.

OP is nothing but QQ.

And Nice to see you again.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • zoner112012
    edited June 2015
    +10000.

OP is nothing but QQ.

And Nice to see you again.

That's dumb...so complaining does nothing because us forum goers really have no say...not complaining doesn't do **** either but at least it makes people feel better and gets our feelings out there so SOMEONE SOMEWHERE can read that people aren't satisfied with the BS we are fed from the people running the game. If you don't come to forums to help or complain about something you are only here to troll, either way people have a right to say what they want and trying to back up people that are trying to talk down about others who are exercising their right to complain just makes you look stupid.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • I_willscrewU - Sanctuary
    I_willscrewU - Sanctuary Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    well , The writing on the wall started to become very clear a few years back .. when I stoped playing and It reads .. We want your Money . b:bye
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited June 2015
    That's dumb...so complaining does nothing because us forum goers really have no say...not complaining doesn't do **** either but at least it makes people feel better and gets our feelings out there so SOMEONE SOMEWHERE can read that people aren't satisfied with the BS we are fed from the people running the game. If you don't come to forums to help or complain about something you are only here to troll, either way people have a right to say what they want and trying to back up people that are trying to talk down about others who are exercising their right to complain just makes you look stupid.

You say whatever you want but **** like the OP comes across as extremely ungreatful considering all the free **** PWI actually gives away for nothing. Those log in rewards gave me a full set of A cards from which I got a free S card. You think I'm going to freaking QQ about not getting 5 free subs a day after that especially when I just received 65 free mirages the day before yesterday on 2 pill babies? Or whine about DQ points after getting free hypers and etc. just for clicking a check in button every day?

Seriously, wtf is your problem? Still whining about ****ing goons after 3 years when PWI gave us the PV instance for level 3x+ for which most 105 people used to get to 105 (some 3 times) legitimately and really amped up exp for many quests like morai and primal dailies? Come on...

If it's really that much of an issue then just uninstall and move on. Nothing will ever satisfy you with the game because you will never appreciate what we have now in the game when you are doing nothing but QQ about what was changed or not done.

You want to get your feelings out then call Dr Phil or see a shrink. Grow the **** up already.

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    You say whatever you want but **** like the OP comes across as extremely ungreatful considering all the free **** PWI actually gives away for nothing. Those log in rewards gave me a full set of A cards from which I got a free S card. You think I'm going to freaking QQ about not getting 5 free subs a day after that especially when I just received 65 free mirages the day before yesterday on 2 pill babies? Or whine about DQ points after getting free hypers and etc. just for clicking a check in button every day?

Seriously, wtf is your problem? Still whining about ****ing goons after 3 years when PWI gave us the PV instance for level 3x+ for which most 105 people used to get to 105 (some 3 times) legitimately and really amped up exp for many quests like morai and primal dailies? Come on...

If it's really that much of an issue then just uninstall and move on. Nothing will ever satisfy you with the game because you will never appreciate what we have now in the game when you are doing nothing but QQ about what was changed or not done.

You want to get your feelings out then call Dr Phil or see a shrink. Grow the **** up already.

I remember when War Avatar Cards were introduce in the game was kinda hard if you werent rich or R9 or full G16 to obtain A cards for exemple. Now we get A cards for free.
    And people still complain about PW.
    I remember the suply stash we had back in the days with crappy items and the fact that after lvl50 you nedeed a perfect hammer to open it up to get more crappy items. Now the chest up our screen give us better items and you need nothing to unlock it after a certain lvl. Also we get free stuffs daily for simply check in.
    And people still complain about PW.
    giphy.gif

• zoner112012
    edited June 2015

Ungrateful is a very strong word to use. People including myself pay PWI large sums of money on a regular basis for them to **** everything up constantly, bungle the simplest of events, and not properly maintain or execute anything. They make empty promises or outright lies. You seem to be the one that needs to see a psychiatrist if you get so worked up over other people's disgust at the state of the game. Get over it and maybe stop reading forums? I mean really the forums haven't changed much lately and all people do IS complain for the most part. Have I once said I don't appreciate the game? Did OP? No I don't believe so. Reading what you want out of something then putting a person on blast must make you feel really good but guess what...you are just part of the problem. People like you that honestly think anyone else really cares how angry you get at our anger. Like really, think about it. It is just like you said, our complaints on here don't do much of anything, so wth makes you think your complaining about our complaining will be any different. Chalk this up for another butthurt angry player that can't get over the fact that other people aren't happy and this is their only out.

Go eat a snickers. b:victory

To OP, thanks for the post. We need more people willing to stand up and say they aren't happy with things and what needs to be worked on. Just ignore the haters, it just means you are doing something right.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • bloodedone87
    edited June 2015
    Ungrateful is a very strong word to use. People including myself pay PWI large sums of money on a regular basis for them to **** everything up constantly, bungle the simplest of events, and not properly maintain or execute anything. They make empty promises or outright lies. You seem to be the one that needs to see a psychiatrist if you get so worked up over other people's disgust at the state of the game. Get over it and maybe stop reading forums? I mean really the forums haven't changed much lately and all people do IS complain for the most part. Have I once said I don't appreciate the game? Did OP? No I don't believe so. Reading what you want out of something then putting a person on blast must make you feel really good but guess what...you are just part of the problem. People like you that honestly think anyone else really cares how angry you get at our anger. Like really, think about it. It is just like you said, our complaints on here don't do much of anything, so wth makes you think your complaining about our complaining will be any different. Chalk this up for another butthurt angry player that can't get over the fact that other people aren't happy and this is their only out.

Go eat a snickers. b:victory

To OP, thanks for the post. We need more people willing to stand up and say they aren't happy with things and what needs to be worked on. Just ignore the haters, it just means you are doing something right.

Explain me this: If PW **** up everything, if PW bungle the simple of events, if PW not properly maintain or execute anything why the hell you keep paying PWI large sums of money on a regular basis?
    If I go in a restaurant and the service is terrible, the food taste bad I dont go there again.
    If you are screwed by PW in a way or another dont pay them sums of money.
    Is simple as that.
    giphy.gif

• BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited June 2015

i think the new system that they give to us is the attendance event that we can get stuff daily just by just clicking that we are log in. 2. the code that gm give frequently, although they havent release new code yet not BUt at number 3. they give many events which actually give us more benefit.

the archosaur event was really good. it wasn't base on damage ranking but by just 1 hit on the boss, we can get reward. so basically everyone can participate whether u are tt90 or r9rr.

regarding subs, i agree that this probably benefit botter, but low level people can also farm. i remember 3 years ago, i used to farm herb. not botting ofcourse. i just stand in 1 spot digging herb and wait till it spawn, and at the same time i study. i win against bot, ofc just that 1 spot but still i manage to get herb and sell.

when they make DQ item to 1 point, i am agree. yes i lose my income 7 mills daily. but it was not me who only lose income. the people who use army and make 50 mills income daily non 2x is also lost their income. i still manage to get some coin from BH, full delta, making perfect stone, tiger event, CoA and farming TT.

when they make EU and AEU as BH, many people complaint. although i hate this instance, but its actually a wise decision. why? because not many people able to solo this instance, they will need others. so the activity together in game is more alive.

every decision that pwi give will never satisfied all people.
  • zoner112012
    edited June 2015
    Explain me this: If PW **** up everything, if PW bungle the simple of events, if PW not properly maintain or execute anything why the hell you keep paying PWI large sums of money on a regular basis?
    If I go in a restaurant and the service is terrible, the food taste bad I dont go there again.
    If you are screwed by PW in a way or another dont pay them sums of money.
    Is simple as that.

I never said I would stop. Just because I am disgusted at some things doesn't mean I don't enjoy the game. Also...I really don't put that much money in anymore like I used to. Regardless that is a choice I make and has no effect on my ability/right to complain about the problems...nor does it change the OP's right to do the same thing.

i think the new system that they give to us is the attendance event that we can get stuff daily just by just clicking that we are log in. 2. the code that gm give frequently, although they havent release new code yet not BUt at number 3. they give many events which actually give us more benefit.

the archosaur event was really good. it wasn't base on damage ranking but by just 1 hit on the boss, we can get reward. so basically everyone can participate whether u are tt90 or r9rr.

regarding subs, i agree that this probably benefit botter, but low level people can also farm. i remember 3 years ago, i used to farm herb. not botting ofcourse. i just stand in 1 spot digging herb and wait till it spawn, and at the same time i study. i win against bot, ofc just that 1 spot but still i manage to get herb and sell.

when they make DQ item to 1 point, i am agree. yes i lose my income 7 mills daily. but it was not me who only lose income. the people who use army and make 50 mills income daily non 2x is also lost their income. i still manage to get some coin from BH, full delta, making perfect stone and farming TT.

when they make EU and AEU as BH, many people complaint. although i hate this instance, but its actually a wise decision. why? because not many people able to solo this instance, they will need others. so the activity together in game is more alive.

every decision that pwi give will never satisfied all people.

I don't see your argument here. Nothing you said really has anything to do with my personal argument about PWI's empty promises or lies. So they gave us new stuff...they still took away perfectly good stuff and lied about it being reinstated. As for bh instances...that was never anything i stated in my argument so again I fail to see what that has to do with anything.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
    edited June 2015
    its actually relevant. they give what their promise. the system is no longer how many point u get by farming dq items (which is u get from botting). but they change by giving code and events.
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    its actually relevant. they give what their promise. the system is no longer how many point u get by farming dq items (which is u get from botting). but they change by giving code and events.

They don't giving codes anymore. And events aren't the same as old dq points system. b:bye
  • zoner112012
    edited June 2015
    They don't giving codes anymore. And events aren't the same as old dq points system. b:bye

Yea thanks for this...i was going to respond but my inner troll was screaming to make fun of grammar and for once I am trying not to give in. Seriously the daily check in is **** anyways like, I don't need most that **** they give us anyways...oh nice 2 teles one day then 1 tele the next...i have well over 200 at all times. Guardian scrolls how nice...i dont PK and if I do I'll buy mine. The ONLY good thing about check in is the rare charm or avatar pack....and they are rare maybe 2 a month IF they have them that month. Not equivalent to the ability to farm for 50 event gold cards by getting DQ items.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • QueNa - Sanctuary
    QueNa - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2015

I prefer latest events and log in promos etc. over the DQ system. Sure it would have been great to have it back but really free **** for just logging in game every day over farming hours and hours for DQ to get some points? Yeah, no. Rather have these events and codes if i have to choose between the two. Needless to say these benefit multiple toons and accounts. Botting notwithstanding, i could only farm DQ with one toon at a time so this only helped one account......

Seriously the daily check in is **** anyways like, I don't need most that **** they give us anyways...oh nice 2 teles one day then 1 tele the next...i have well over 200 at all times. Guardian scrolls how nice...i dont PK and if I do I'll buy mine. The ONLY good thing about check in is the rare charm or avatar pack....and they are rare maybe 2 a month IF they have them that month. Not equivalent to the ability to farm for 50 event gold cards by getting DQ items.

Just because its useless to you, its not useless to everyone.

Also yes true they don't give out codes anymore (at least not weekly) but we're kinda missing a CM.. yeah that is PWEs fault and all but you know, most people here are vets.. rare to see any new people so where were you when they were giving out all those codes? Did you already use all that **** we got? Bc i still have charms and event gold to use for my stuff.... and we got some free vent gold recently, didn't we?

well if your pc was broken or something i understand but...

Look i dont think PWI is perfect and all that but some people are complaining over the wrong things, like whiny little brats.

I never said I would stop. Just because I am disgusted at some things doesn't mean I don't enjoy the game. Also...I really don't put that much money in anymore like I used to. Regardless that is a choice I make and has no effect on my ability/right to complain about the problems...nor does it change the OP's right to do the same thing.

> Spend money even though being aware the company sucks
    > Complains when company screws up because money was spent
    > Continue spending money anyway

When will people learn already. PWE has proved time and again they dont deserve my money so i stopped charging. They can **** stuff up, i'll complain or not.. but hey my money won't be wasted :D wasted time? maybe but only if people feel so.
    Lurking forums for years sometimes posting.
    edited June 2015
    the last event i get many charm and 1,2k event gold.

i have 2,5k event gold 2 weeks ago thanks for the tiger event and log in event. i do pk, TW and PV; and i still have many charm from the last event.

i am not referring only attendance event, but also other event that they just give to us like archosaur event, anniversary event, log in event and now is wraith hunter event.

u want weekly event gold? u can always do tiger event.
  • bloodedone87
    edited June 2015
    For all the complainers about changes made in game like removing Nirvana Talismans.. you do realize that this decisions are made by PWCN no?
    So i suggest to learn chinese and go on PWCN forums and complain there about these things...b:chuckle
    giphy.gif

• Jadsia - Lost City
    edited June 2015
    Ungrateful is a very strong word to use. People including myself pay PWI large sums of money on a regular basis for them to **** everything up constantly, bungle the simplest of events, and not properly maintain or execute anything. They make empty promises or outright lies. You seem to be the one that needs to see a psychiatrist if you get so worked up over other people's disgust at the state of the game.

Let me see if I get this straight...You pay a company larges sums of money for breaking promises, lying, **** up simple ****, and not properly maintaining or executing anything and you tell me that I am the one who needs a shrink? Is this a normal cognitive line of reasoning for you in every day life?

Yada..yada..QQ.Yada ... Reading what you want out of something then putting a person on blast must make you feel really good but guess what...you are just part of the problem. People like you that honestly think anyone else really cares how angry you get at our anger.

No. Go back and try to comprehend what I said. I'll help you out here with a summary...I said that people will never appreciate all the boatloads of free **** the game offers because for whatever reason beyond most people's comprehension they are still holding a freaking grudge for **** which happened or didn't happen 1, 2, even 3 or more years ago. And if they still have that much of an issue with it they ought to just uninstall. It will never get better for them.

Like really, think about it. It is just like you said, our complaints on here don't do much of anything, so wth makes you think your complaining about our complaining will be any different. Chalk this up for another butthurt angry player that can't get over the fact that other people aren't happy and this is their only out.

Ummm, that would be you and the OP. Not me. ROTFL! Only real issue I have with game management is that we needlessly suffer from fixes designed specifically for PWCN. We do not have the same issues they have over there because their game is managed completely different than ours. I'm not the one posting threads QQing about goons, DQ, etc.

Stand up for what? You hate the way the game is now then make your own private server and be happy happy joy joy all day.