Account Stash

XLeeu - Heavens Tear
XLeeu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Suggestion Box
Hi

Please i am willing to buy a account stash extension stone !!

I will even charge gold with REAL money for it !!

Extended to 3 or 4 rows PLEASE !!!!!

Yeah i know there is nothing like it at the moment - But GM's can you please look into this ?
16 slots is just not enough anymore ! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !! b:cryb:cry

xLeeu
I eat you last
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tried to sleep last night when my A.D.D kicked in :
1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheep, cow, donkey, pig, Old McDonald had a farm YEAH.... Macarena !
Post edited by XLeeu - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'd buy that

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nibaki - Heavens Tear
    Nibaki - Heavens Tear Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Is it that hard to just fill it up, log out to the toon on the same account, get the items then log back into that other toon and refill? It takes like 5 seconds to relog.
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Is it that hard to just fill it up, log out to the toon on the same account, get the items then log back into that other toon and refill? It takes like 5 seconds to relog.

It would be convenient if nothing ells, and if people would be willing to spend money on it I don't see why we shouldn't get it. It's one of those things that doesn't give any real advantage but still bring PWE cash so it's a win-win (sort of xD).

Besides, logging on and off rapidly several times often result in "User does not exist." error.
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • XLeeu - Heavens Tear
    XLeeu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited August 2013

Soooo...maybe before you just write something to get your post count up - think a bit further ....

Some of us have 5 -8 toons on 1 account sharing everything from pots, armour, tomes etc.

more slots will be usefull as we do not want to swop between 8 accounts trying to remember which toon has which piece of gear due to the fact that it can be swopped?

IE - BM, sin, archer and barb share TT99 belt and necky in order for the -0.5interval bonus.

IE - BM, Barb and Seeker share armour pieces due to being HA

IE - Sin, BM, Archer share LA pieces due to well being light armour and 2 pieces iving another -0.5 interval.

IE - S2 HA helm and robe giving attack +5 and 2 pieces S3 giving HP bonus.

Short and long is I cant always remember where the necky and belts are as the rest of the stuff fills up the stash...... same with some armur pieces and genies and tomes and pots and.....and....and......

think about something before you reply please. Having 2 toons is easy - yes i know - Having more makes it much more difficult.....

AND logging on and off between 8 toons will cause the game to crash to initial log in screen. ( User does not exist ) --- ummmm ok .........

anyway........ PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can we get a account stash extension stone !!! b:sadb:sadb:sad

xLeeu
    I eat you last
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tried to sleep last night when my A.D.D kicked in :
    1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheep, cow, donkey, pig, Old McDonald had a farm YEAH.... Macarena !
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'd like temporary account stash. Never had a need for it I just mail my items. But I got a character I want to delete but I gotta transfer my anniversary mounts to another character first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'd love at least one more row for the account stash, 2 would be ideal and more than enough though. I stash my whole set of armor, weapon, ornaments, blessing, tome, everything except flier to my toons, and if I want to add some pots or some ws essences, tough luck for me .-. .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    really useful for organising stuff across alt banks too (I'm the kind of person that has a potatoApo, potatoMats, potatoTT banks XD).

for me it's not 5sec if I had my two catshops running the whole day, it's over 1min. in the end it's a matter of making your life easier by using gold just like teleports, teleport stones etc..
    I'd like temporary account stash. Never had a need for it I just mail my items. But I got a character I want to delete but I gotta transfer my anniversary mounts to another character first.

1h delayb:shocked
    you only purge once #yopo
  • justme1214
    justme1214 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013

Only tradeable items can be mailed. Many untradeable items are stashable, that's the difference. Bounded stuff can be stashed.
    edited August 2013
    justme1214 wrote: »
    Only tradeable items can be mailed. Many untradeable items are stashable, that's the difference. Bounded stuff can be stashed.

I'm not a really serous player. I come and go from the game all the time. Play for a couple months get bored then go play other games. I normally don't have bound stuff that needs moved. since closed beta this is the only time I've had anything bound that I want to move and that's only because I was stupid and gave my anniversary stuff to a character that I made to go with my Exes character.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    There's another anniversary coming up; I'm sure there will be more mounts given out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Nenor - Dreamweaver
    Nenor - Dreamweaver Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hi

Please i am willing to buy a account stash extension stone !!

I will even charge gold with REAL money for it !!

Extended to 3 or 4 rows PLEASE !!!!!

Yeah i know there is nothing like it at the moment - But GM's can you please look into this ?
    16 slots is just not enough anymore ! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !! b:cryb:cry

xLeeu
    I eat you last

I'd buy one of those for an extra row, maybe even two.b:victory
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2013
    You can't stash those.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2013

Sometime I need to log 3 times the same char to pass stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Iiyrana - Dreamweaver
    Iiyrana - Dreamweaver Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You can't stash those.

I account stash my anni mounts all the time between my chars. so not sure what your talking about.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I account stash my anni mounts all the time between my chars. so not sure what your talking about.

Some are, some are not, the doom's stare is not stashable (the snake), the purple fox and anniversary mount (the one that look like the hell hound) are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    id love more rows in acct stash

and for anni 3rd year for me so purple fox...3rd ugly mount and fash...can the fash at least be cute please? lol.
    untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
    SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
    xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
    StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
    EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
    UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
    and loads of other alts...
    edited August 2013
    Thank You I was worried I'd have to delete that barb with the anniversary stuff on him. I really love my fox mounts. my ninetails and purple fox. Hopefully I'll be able to afford Zen during Zen rewards one of these times so I can get me another color
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Tiamat_ - Heavens Tear
    _Tiamat_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Looking through this thread I see nothing since 2013.....

With game expanding, more classes etc and extension stone for Account Stash would be absolutely awesome!

Would love for this to come into game
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Looking through this thread I see nothing since 2013.....

With game expanding, more classes etc and extension stone for Account Stash would be absolutely awesome!

Would love for this to come into game
    This looks like a NECRO!

_Tiamat_ - Heavens Tear replied to a message that was 1 year 9 months 12 days 18 hours 50 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451