Potions

Metalspawn - Harshlands
Metalspawn - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
edited June 2015 in General Discussion
I know this must seem like a really stupid question, but where in the hell do you buy level 90 potions, not form another player?
Post edited by Metalspawn - Harshlands on

Comments

• avs33fan
    avs33fan Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Valley of the Scarred in OHT. Mobs are easy to kill

Theres other places as well. pwi database will give you locations
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited June 2015
    Sold in

Officer of the Streams World - 117 860 (38)
    Officer of Etherblade World - 433 887 (27)
    Untamed Officer World - 247 647 (26)
    Archosaur Officer World - 564 685 (22)
    Plume Officer World - 326 424 (22)
    Dreamweaver Officer World - 667 370 (23)
    Raging Tides Officer World - 670 124 (24)
    Tellus City Guard World - 378 216 (25)
    Dawnglory Officer -

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/8607
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Metalspawn - Harshlands
    Metalspawn - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    i have checked all of the npc's that you

have posted & non of them sell level 90 potions any more, they all just say "I work for

the owner of this island". which probably means that pwi no longer sells level 90

potions which is ****ING BULL ****!!!
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    i have checked all of the npc's that you

have posted & non of them sell level 90 potions any more, they all just say "I work for

the owner of this island". which probably means that pwi no longer sells level 90

potions which is ****ING BULL ****!!!

are you angry? let this blue colour cool you off Now try to understand something about this game.

PWI has this thing called territory war. People who win it, own that land, they set up their huts all over the land and the kick out any squatters. To keep on squatting on these lands, they have to rally their troops each week for a few months to fight against barbaric invaders, who want to live in cities.

To help out the owner of the land, the game says you must be part of the civilised hut people to buy the lvl 90 potions and not the barbaric city people.

Right now the game sees you as a barbaric city person, it is time you moved into huts with others.

Just a heads up btw, i hope you do know that literally ****ing **** is very unhygienic. I know bulls are vegetarian, so their **** is better, but sh it is still ****, so try not to **** it. Nothing good ever comes out of it.
  • Elsariel - Sanctuary
    Elsariel - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Right now the game sees you as a barbaric city person, it is time you moved into huts with others.
    I just wanted to say, this part made me laugh so much. Your description deserves all the acknowledgement there is. b:chuckle

On to these potions; if you are looking to buy those respective things, you probably want to bypass the cost of Crabmeats and Yuanxiaos, but here is the deal. A Faction with a very good Base also offers some potions for you to buy, they do not recover as much but they are a very good alternative and way cheaper. You can use those to survive for a while, I did so myself back in the day.

No matter how you look at it, you err... Need to move into huts with others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Now we're all mad here."
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I just wanted to say, this part made me laugh so much. Your description deserves all the acknowledgement there is. b:chuckle

Thank you b:cute. Not sure if OP will appreciate it b:chuckle
  • orangeladey
    orangeladey Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    There are other options than buying pots too. Like using your Apothocary Skills. Then you can make pots, and hp / mp regen and more!

Sure it takes a some time, but it doesn't cost coin.
    ♪ "Once I thought the World was made for me"
    ♫ "Once I thought experience was Free"
    ♪ "Never knew you had to pay the Price"
    ♫ "Then I found you sometimes pay it Twice!"
    --The Fraggles of Fraggle Rock
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Thank you b:cute. Not sure if OP will appreciate it b:chuckle

I think the OP abandoned his thread after publicly humiliating himself as bad as he did.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn