Caitlyn Jenner?

zoner112012
zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
edited June 2015 in General Discussion
Now that I have your attention.......

I keep hearing about sex changes in the game. I have heard there is an NPC available at which to do it at but have not heard confirmation if this is really available now in game or if it is not. This is some need to know information so I can know if my sin can finally get that sex change to be a sexy fish and get money from guys. Me love you long time b:dirtyb:kiss
ln5aR6B.jpg
Post edited by zoner112012 on

Comments

• Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    after server maint. tonight, the npc will be in...wow,on a side note; I bet a lot of people that said this would NEVER happen are eating their hats....b:chuckleb:thanksb:thanks
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9355823-gender-change-and-new-items

on side note.. gold price will go sadffdsgdsfdssdf vd b:shocked
  • Teiw - Sanctuary
    Teiw - Sanctuary Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I have no idea who that is, and I'm not about to take a minute to google it :|.

I always thought that if you really wanted a male or female version of your character, you'd make a new character and then level it up, so I never had any angst over that.

Changing your characters gender might be good for a giggle or a reaction from your friends, but I'd still think it over.

Still no male venomancer or female barb options ;_;
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I have no idea who that is, and I'm not about to take a minute to google it :|.

I always thought that if you really wanted a male or female version of your character, you'd make a new character and then level it up, so I never had any angst over that.

Changing your characters gender might be good for a giggle or a reaction from your friends, but I'd still think it over.

Still no male venomancer or female barb options ;_;

To clarify: Bruce (now Caitlyn) Jenner recently announced that she identifies as female, and recently (like, this month) changed her name to Caitlyn.

Anyway, to the topic at hand: I don't think anyone ever ruled out gender changes, and if they did, they were crazy. What has been ruled out for years is the ability to make a female Barbarian or male Venomancer, as well as to marry two characters of the same gender.

Gender change is a great way to monetize, since it's purely cosmetic, and more than a few will want to change the gender of their character.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    b:sad > Can't we all just do (mix-and-matches) instead of just being able to do one or the other??

I mean think of all of the fun we could all have by being able to make "HerMaphroHims & HimAphroHers" and picking on people {b:dirty{b:avoid}b:kiss} <<< b:sin

No offense meant to the real "Dual Gender crowd" intended, but I long ago (in-game) actually wanted to make my Hot Looking Veno have a "ZZ-TOP beard" so that everyone around back then knew it was a guy playing her, so they'd stop looking like fools (in-game) while they were CAT Calling Her...
  • Domethies - Raging Tide
    Domethies - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited June 2015

-snip-

as well as to marry two characters of the same gender.

-snip-

On the subject of same sex marriage in game. What happens if someone who is married swaps gender? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Roxxannae - Sanctuary
    Roxxannae - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    On the subject of same sex marriage in game. What happens if someone who is married swaps gender? b:chuckle

Looks like they don't allow you to change gender if you're married according to the sales page:

"Can't be used by Untamed characters or characters with spouses."
  • RepubIican - Raging Tide
    RepubIican - Raging Tide Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Does the fashion change over with gender change too?
    Not defined by our limits but by our potential
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    fashion..yeah right..will have to by new..lol, any way, wondering how many "jenner" shops we are going to see
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Does the fashion change over with gender change too?

No. You can't be wearing any fash and none of it changes.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clergywoman - Raging Tide
    Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    get ready for new duke blake spam:

Duke Blake: Let it be known that the male <insertname> is now *SNIP* a female!

b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh
    gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited June 2015

Anyway, to the topic at hand: I don't think anyone ever ruled out gender changes, and if they did, they were crazy. What has been ruled out for years is the ability to make a female Barbarian or male Venomancer, as well as to marry two characters of the same gender.

China did because muh laws, even though it was changed long *** time ago and PWCN was lagging behind.
    What has been ruled out is female barb / female veno? That's because of ancient chinese lore. Asking for that to change is asking for mythology to change.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    China did because muh laws, even though it was changed long *** time ago and PWCN was lagging behind.
    What has been ruled out is female barb / female veno? That's because of ancient chinese lore. Asking for that to change is asking for mythology to change.

Er... why were you quoting my post with arguments when you agreed with everything I wrote?b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory