Territory War 6/6/015 Discussion and Review

2»

Comments

• Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Can't we just all just get along?
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid
  • herpderp1213
    herpderp1213 Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    You try leading defense when you have to have distances and effects all at 0. It's not fun.

As for me being in metal mage form, my other cleric in squad was Summer whom I know I can trust to solo heal a squad by herself. In this case, being in metal mage form is fine. Shocker that there's actually situations where it's applicable, I know. ):

lol, calm the **** down, dude. No one's gonna give a **** once this game closes down except apparently you. :D

And sorry we can't win 50 v. 80s all the time, especially when the opponent has a lot more BMs. Why is it bad when we try to get equal numbers to make things more fun but it's not when you do?

In all honesty, the only fixes are either server merging or forcing guilds to be much smaller than they are now (I've thrown 50 per guild around before, probably best number atm). And even then, that won't fix people's attitudes. It will just help to liven things up a little and maybe force others to try and take on the leadership role.

Sorry to burst your bubble but Mayhem did not have 80 in that tw lol. They had 60-65 people.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Looks like you need a new computer lol. Looking at your mini map would help.

You know you can heal and support outside your squad? more useful than metal maging imo.

HD on the old one failed back in December. Got a new one recently, but can't really be bothered to reinstall pwi on it when I'm barely playing atm.

hurrdurr...like I don't have a channel specifically dedicated to this, Sherlock. https://www.youtube.com/user/BelialAllegory/videos

Now, if I'm leading defense it's kind of important that I be able to target people and hold the target so my squad can assist instead of switching to an ally to heal them. Once again, Summer is specifically in squad because I trust her to solo heal and allow me to fulfill the role of a DD. I'm not pulling a bloody Aeliah where I'm the sole cleric in squad and running around in vd.
    Sorry to burst your bubble but Mayhem did not have 80 in that tw lol. They had 60-65 people.

78 online. We had someone log and check during the war. Yeah, it's not full 80 and I'll assume a few are just afk or buff alts. But that's still a good 20-ish more people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • herpderp1213
    edited June 2015
    HD on the old one failed back in December. Got a new one recently, but can't really be bothered to reinstall pwi on it when I'm barely playing atm.

hurrdurr...like I don't have a channel specifically dedicated to this, Sherlock. https://www.youtube.com/user/BelialAllegory/videos

Now, if I'm leading defense it's kind of important that I be able to target people and hold the target so my squad can assist instead of switching to an ally to heal them. Once again, Summer is specifically in squad because I trust her to solo heal and allow me to fulfill the role of a DD. I'm not pulling a bloody Aeliah where I'm the sole cleric in squad and running around in vd.

78 online. We had someone log and check during the war. Yeah, it's not full 80 and I'll assume a few are just afk or buff alts. But that's still a good 20-ish more people.
    Fair enough but those other clerics are not leading. Go watch that video then :) Cause its very clear Mayhem does not have a full 80 lol.
  • bacchayo
    bacchayo Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    She just said Mayhem didn't have a full 80, learn to read lol. Even without counting the alts/basebuffer Mayhem still have 10+ more than infa. Lets forget numbers, even with them outnumbering it still took like 2h 45mins give or take? If Infamous had 5 people lets say Mayhem would have never won.

I LOLed so hard about the fact Seek denying about CSing for the entire faction. You're in total denial.
    Tbf at this point i'm surprised he isn't leader, Evan cant lead a war for jack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ghp8muUixn0

Here's seek basically rage pming him 'PUSH TOGETHER BRUHH'

Evan: Maybe I'll drop a dg in psy marrow/no marrow and everything will be okay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRj5DXWr4kc ( 9:05 incase you can't watch the whole thing)

Again i will say this Mayhem can easily beat Crimson or just merge and stop half assing it.
  • herpderp1213
    edited June 2015
    bacchayo wrote: »
    She just said Mayhem didn't have a full 80, learn to read lol. Even without counting the alts/basebuffer Mayhem still have 10+ more than infa. Lets forget numbers, even with them outnumbering it still took like 2h 45mins give or take? If Infamous had 5 people lets say Mayhem would have never won.

I LOLed so hard about the fact Seek denying about CSing for the entire faction. You're in total denial.
    Tbf at this point i'm surprised he isn't leader, Evan cant lead a war for jack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ghp8muUixn0

Here's seek basically rage pming him 'PUSH TOGETHER BRUHH'

Evan: Maybe I'll drop a dg in psy marrow/no marrow and everything will be okay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRj5DXWr4kc ( 9:05 incase you can't watch the whole thing)

Again i will say this Mayhem can easily beat Crimson or just merge and stop half assing it.
    I was just rounding the number lol. Mayhem outnumbered you guys by a 10-15 people their playerbase is not geared like infamous is and most of their clerics are one shots if not all. You did not lose because of numbers cause that could not be further from the truth if you watched the video. You guys lost because you were not coordinated, soging people holding catas, your best geared cleric (on the server at this point) suiciding to sog one player, no map control, clerics metal maging, and terrible positioning. You simply were outplayed lol.

That video where infamous basically crystal sprints in 20 minutes is after the troll merge so at this point Mayhem is outgeared and outnumbered. A BM hits 20k on Mayhems cata barb ffs. And then he brags about beating mayhem with the overwhelming advantage they have lol. That video proves my point. Ego needs to drop cause you guys are not good.

I want to congratulate Mayhem for winning this TW season You successfully beat troll and infamous in a 1v1 making them merge and butt hurt. Good Job.b:victory
  • bacchayo
    edited June 2015

A BM hits 20k on Mayhems cata barb ffs. And then he brags about beating mayhem with the overwhelming advantage they have lol. T

Lol where do you see him bragging, he was shocked as the rest of us considering pav and cynrus or whatshisface, 2 of the best nor the only 2 best geared barb on server? and lol, season is not over, who says mayhem is winning this season at all? and 1 beat makes Mayhem winning the whole season b:laugh
  • herpderp1213
    edited June 2015
    bacchayo wrote: »
    Lol where do you see him bragging, he was shocked as the rest of us considering pav and cynrus or whatshisface, 2 of the best nor the only 2 best geared barb on server? and lol, season is not over, who says mayhem is winning this season at all? and 1 beat makes Mayhem winning the whole season b:laugh
    Let me know when you guys actually get a legit win instead of merging to gain an advantage over other guilds. Till then you do not have room to talk. Season is over.
  • avs33fan
    avs33fan Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    HOLY **** WHY DO YOU INSIST ON GOING IN CIRCLES WITH THIS? We discussed this already. Let me repeat myself once again since you're dumb as ****. Infamous hasn't lost a TW to Mayhem since the video because you guys were so ****ing eager and ready to merge with troll after LOSING to mayhem. The ONLY tw where it was fair for both teams and you ****ing LOST. If the merge did not happen you would continue to LOSE and LOSE. You guys do not win fair/equal tw's. This proves you have no strats at all to outplay your opponent and only win through outgearing or outnumbering. You guys are far from #1. When this game closes down people are going to look at these videos and remember that's the guild that can't 1v1.

So you are extremely butt hurt that Infa got the number to be more even in TW. Gotcha.
    This is a strategy. Just like how Crimson and Mayhem use each other to stack. Its a strategy. Not mad over it, not complaining, its a strategy.
    It hilarious that others factions can merge and help each other out in TW, no one bats an eye lash. When Infa does it people lose their ****** minds.

Dont worry I hear PWE is adding bum ointment to the boutique so you and seek can Cash shop it for your factions. Its reduces butt hurt by 50%. Usable 1 per day.

Let me know when you guys actually get a legit win instead of merging to gain an advantage over other guilds. Till then you do not have room to talk. Season is over.

Please enlighten me as to what a "legit" win consists of.
  • bacchayo
    edited June 2015
    avs33fan wrote: »

Dont worry I hear PWE is adding bum ointment to the boutique so you and seek can Cash shop it for your factions. Its reduces butt hurt by 50%. Usable 1 per day.

I never LOLed so hard in a long time, this made my day. b:laughb:cryb:laugh
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Well, this is exactly what i expected when i made this thread. Was hoping it wouldnt, but that doesnt save my soul from OPKossys soul stealing scythe
    When Infa got wreckt they suck on teet of Bankai and BankaiJR and cries about it b:laughb:laughb:laugh

What?
    I was just rounding the number lol. Mayhem outnumbered you guys by a 10-15 people their playerbase is not geared like infamous is and most of their clerics are one shots if not all. You did not lose because of numbers cause that could not be further from the truth if you watched the video. You guys lost because you were not coordinated, soging people holding catas, your best geared cleric (on the server at this point) suiciding to sog one player, no map control, clerics metal maging, and terrible positioning. You simply were outplayed lol.

That video where infamous basically crystal sprints in 20 minutes is after the troll merge so at this point Mayhem is outgeared and outnumbered. A BM hits 20k on Mayhems cata barb ffs. And then he brags about beating mayhem with the overwhelming advantage they have lol. That video proves my point. Ego needs to drop cause you guys are not good.

I want to congratulate Mayhem for winning this TW season You successfully beat troll and infamous in a 1v1 making them merge and butt hurt. Good Job.b:victory

If beating Mayhem was the goal of the merge(being completely honest, fighting Mayhem on more even terms was the main selling point for quite a few of the ones that did go. Infa bad decisions and noshowing Mayhem killed that) then wouldnt th merge have failed like a month ago? after Infa showed it CLEARLY didnt care what Mayhem did and was going to noshow them? The fact that Mayhem when taking archosaur could have WALKED around the map 15 times then killed the crystal without a single infa showing should tell you that.

to the part in red:
    this is true, she barely plays. If i recall correctly, she doesnt even do Resource Wars. Adding to this the fact that Infa is having trouble with inspiring people for pvp, and its official.
    Infamous is now a PvE faction!
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    Seek_NK - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    after Infa showed it CLEARLY didnt care what Mayhem did and was going to noshow them?

This, made me lol. You guys dont care about Arch TW and no showed Mayhem? Let's face it, you show Mayhem with 10-15 ppl less, you would get wrekt. And specially on an Arch defense while we have 8 catas.

Just like how a few people left this war and this got turned over,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXQs5h-U0MQ

I just lol @ Mayhem had 80 attendance, we never had 80 for about an year now. If you log and see 78 online, it's a legit 5-7 buff toons, and a few people who are online and never show to TWs (like every other faction). We kinda had about 60-65ish in the instance with people joining late / leaving early, I know this because I make the formation

@avs33fan - You guys seem to be pretty ticked at the fact that I cash shop, please pm me your name and I will give you some spare items I don't need. Am good at giving out freebies
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • Jekel - Harshlands
    Jekel - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    This topic escalated quickly...b:pleased
  • herpderp1213
    edited June 2015
    So you are extremely butt hurt that Infa got the number to be more even in TW. Gotcha.
    This is a strategy. Just like how Crimson and Mayhem use each other to stack. Its a strategy. Not mad over it, not complaining, its a strategy.
    It hilarious that others factions can merge and help each other out in TW, no one bats an eye lash. When Infa does it people lose their ****** minds.

Please enlighten me as to what a "legit" win consists of.

that my friend is a legit win https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECim_Jyg8YM

And this is not a legit win https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRj5DXWr4kc

You simply rely on gear and numbers to win and no strategy involved. Look how many Mayhem's are being one shoted lol look at the numbers from each side. And your still claiming you lost because of numbers. That lie could have worked if there wasn't a video. Its like saying police brutality but then you got a VIDEO showing the complete opposite LOL. So keep using your bs excuses as to why you lost and mayhem will continue to show videos. Please actually counter my arguments instead of spewing bs when there is footage LOLL.
  • __Sami__ - Archosaur
    __Sami__ - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited June 2015

You simply rely on gear and numbers to win and no strategy involved. Look how many Mayhem's are being one shoted lol look at the numbers from each side. And your still claiming you lost because of numbers. That lie could have worked if there wasn't a video. Its like saying police brutality but then you got a VIDEO showing the complete opposite LOL. So keep using your bs excuses as to why you lost and mayhem will continue to show videos. Please actually counter my arguments instead of spewing bs when there is footage LOLL.

First video is way too long to watch, just no. The 2nd one on other hand. Let me ask you a question, watching the first bout 40s into the video, what do you see and how does it reflect your comments bout coordination Mayhem has?

Ps. I am fully aware, even as an outsider as rest of the video clearly indicates it, how Infa simply overpowered Mayhem in the TW as a whole.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/104/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#135691 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • avs33fan
    edited June 2015

So a legit win is only when Infa loses. A non-legit win is when Infa wins. Gotcha. Thanks for explaining it. I mean thats all I see in the videos. b:shutup

Rely on gear? Umm ya. You need gear to PvP, DUH.
    Numbers? Umm Ya. You need people to show up.
    Gear + number = win. Isnt this the whole point of winning?

If Mayhem truly cared about fun TW. Bid on crimson. Oh thats right, they are too busy space docking each other.

The numbers were off. Im not sure how off, no on can really say what the numbers were unless someone counted each person in each war. I would venture a guess and say that Mayhem did have more. It still took mayhem a long time to win even if Infa was derping around as you say.

Infa loses (the video you and seek keep promoting), they realize a mistake was made. Take actions to fix mistake and adjust accordingly. (merger)

Mayhem and Crimson lose. (lose their minds, accused Infa of cheating, getting stuff from GMs, hate on the merge [which is still fully open to both of them to do so.], accusation after accusation. ) They do nothing to try and fix it. Nothing to try and better their chances (unless cash shopping for the faction counts?). Dont blame other factions or people for doing what you dont want or cant do.

Oh and goodnews. Bum ointment is on sale for only 1 gold (check the patch notes Here). Make sure to stock up, as I am sure with the new TW season starting you guys will be using a lot of it to get rid of the butt hurt.
  • herpderp1213
    edited June 2015
    So a legit win is only when Infa loses. A non-legit win is when Infa wins. Gotcha. Thanks for explaining it. I mean thats all I see in the videos. b:shutup

Really? I layed it out in video and you still can't comprehend the difference between the two? The difference is Mayhem outplayed you guys with fair odds & Infamous just crystal sprints because they have the number+gear advantage. Someone who isn't from our server could see that lol. If Infamous won that TW I would be saying they're the better guild but that's just not the case. I'm done talking to you and this thread cause you don't make any good arguments.
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    edited June 2015
    First video is way too long to watch, just no.

ok. shorter version of first video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjdV2VGAi_4&feature=youtu.be

b:pleasedb:laughb:laugh
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • MadJeffi - Harshlands
    MadJeffi - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    First Off I would like to say they been fun tws this season, And SeekNK if you are buying things for mayhem, where the hell is my stuff.
    Second Mayhem does not have the most clerics that is true but I like to think we are not all one shots(flexs muscles).
    Third Thing I will say is Infa has tons of clerics enough to cover there heals so if Eo wants to Vd, who the frig should care, There is skills in vd that are very useful.Really if they got the clerics why the hell not.
    I would like to thank everyone for the good times and great fights and cant wait to do it again:)
  • __Sami__ - Archosaur
    __Sami__ - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Really? I layed it out in video and you still can't comprehend the difference between the two? The difference is Mayhem outplayed you guys with fair odds & Infamous just crystal sprints because they have the number+gear advantage. Someone who isn't from our server could see that lol. If Infamous won that TW I would be saying they're the better guild but that's just not the case. I'm done talking to you and this thread cause you don't make any good arguments.

If what I said is to be used like this, I only watched the 2nd video. In it was clear there was major difference in power, be it gear or numbers or both. What I also saw was Mayhem sending half a squad in the start to do exactly what I dont know. I would assume to take down towers while building but it was anything but well executed or even planned. Rest of the video seemed what you would expect in a roll, the weaker faction will simply look even worse than they are and analyzing such TW serves almost no purpose.

Ps. This hostility on this subsection is entertaining but I have to ask, dont you guys ever get tired of it?
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/104/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#135691 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • KuruTu - Harshlands
    KuruTu - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Seek let's get married b:kiss
  • avs33fan
    edited June 2015

You didnt lay anything out in a video. It shows a loss and a win, thats it!
    Infa had less people in the first video(78 people online for mayhem, which was about 20ish more then what Infa had ) then they did in the 2nd video. That doesnt mean it isnt a legit win. It is only a crystal sprint because Mayhem let it be one. Put up a better defense. You keep mentioning ONE TW. What about the ones before that? What about the ones after that? No one seems to be able to explain those.
    I agree, the 1 video, does show that Mayhem was the better faction on that TW. Was a long and fun TW. But before that, and after that? Nothing to say about those?

Going by what you think a legit TW win is. It has to be equal amount of players with equal gear.
    Sorry guy, but this game is built around people spending money to obtain the best gear.
    If it were equal gear (NPC) and equal players, you guys would find another thing to cry about? Let me guess cards right? Or because someone doesnt have lvl 11 or 12 skills, or someone had more Pan Gu pots, or god knows what else you can pull out of your butt hurt bum.

If you guys have problems with 30ish members going afk during a TW, that is Mayhems fault not Infa. Recruit people who can attend and be productive in TW.
    Again, Infa seen that they needed to bridge the gap of the lack of TW attendees. They got their numbers to match Mayhems numbers and you guys got royally pissed. Now your mad that they outgear you guys. Whats next? Your gonna get mad cause Infa male members have bigger weiners and hotter female members?
    Jesus dude, dont blame Infa for Mayhems lack of everything.
  • prince790
    prince790 Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    "I don't make excuses, I make results".

"Don't focus on what happened, focus on why".

"Winning and Losing are two parallel lines. What happens in between is what counts".

Territory Wars are not just about winning and losing. It's about the experience. TWs are won not by gear alone, but skill and most importantly "communication".

Kudos to Mayhem for pulling off that win against Infamous. Job well done for a guild who struggled with communication before. They have sure gone a long way.

One of my greatest joys in this game is watching guilds grow. Some guilds never learn from their mistakes. For that reason, they are set to lose. But there are others that learn from their defeats. I know Mayhem has and it shows in TW.

Infamous is currently stronger than Mayhem, mostly because of Troll merging into them. That is a fact that cannot be contested. But this season, Mayhem is the faction in my opinion that has grown the most. Even with the merge, they give Infamous really good fights and I expect them to continue to grow.

Guild growth is what keeps PWI alive. I'm not for a destruction of any guild, because I play for competition. There will always be hostility in this game, but that's because everyone needs an enemy. I look forward to the Mayhem vs Infamous TWs and I wish every other guild the very best and lots of fun.
  • paulchenpanter
    paulchenpanter Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    in all honesty, can at least one infa member post here that he/she had more fun in the war you lost than in the crystal walks you had in the following wars.

Otherwise Im going to loose my faith

I know that loosing is not funny basically, but after a few days or so when emotions are back to normal... I mean pleeeeeease at least one.

Eddy
    Eddy from HL > ya that nab BM
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    This, made me lol. You guys dont care about Arch TW and no showed Mayhem? Let's face it, you show Mayhem with 10-15 ppl less, you would get wrekt. And specially on an Arch defense while we have 8 catas.

Just like how a few people left this war and this got turned over,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXQs5h-U0MQ

I just lol @ Mayhem had 80 attendance, we never had 80 for about an year now. If you log and see 78 online, it's a legit 5-7 buff toons, and a few people who are online and never show to TWs (like every other faction). We kinda had about 60-65ish in the instance with people joining late / leaving early, I know this because I make the formation

@avs33fan - You guys seem to be pretty ticked at the fact that I cash shop, please pm me your name and I will give you some spare items I don't need. Am good at giving out freebies

whats in red doesnt correspond to what i was talking about. I meant when Mayhem took Archosaur about 2weeks after the troll merger. You seem to be talking about Mayhem defending archosaur.w
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    edited June 2015
    whats in red doesnt correspond to what i was talking about. I meant when Mayhem took Archosaur about 2weeks after the troll merger. You seem to be talking about Mayhem defending archosaur.w

On your arch defense, meaning our offense - we would have 8 cats. And you were stacked.
    So if you show with 10-15 people less, you would loose (specially with us having 8 cats).

So I wouldn't assume Infamous "didn't care about what Mayhem did", but it was a good call not to show Mayhem and show to the rest. Loose 1 rather than everything

^ is what I meant
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI