I don't understand...

demansfairy
demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
edited June 2015 in General Discussion
Ok so pwi gives us so much event gold that I have *monotone: THE LEGAL NUMBER* of accounts with literally thousands of event gold. I haven't bought a charm in about 4 years for any character I own. My mailbox on my chars is full with Plat boxes, dream chaser packs, and profanity scrolls, I have crystal babies with S cards already due to the amount of S packs pwi throws at us, and 10* orbs can be bought for 20 - 30mil a piece IF you DONT plan ahead, free if you do. And all this junk that saves people hundreds of millions of coin can be gotten by ANYONE with little to no effort.

SO WHY ARE WE COMPLAINING ABOUT HAVING TO PAY AN EXTRA 150 K TO OPEN HH OR NOT MAKING AN EXTRA 200 K OR SO AUTOCULTIAVTING AMONG ALL THINGS??

FFS pwi throws us literally several thousand event gold EVERY MONTH meaning free charms and refine aids for any char you use and usually up to 80 10* orbs you can get for dirt cheap. Hell last month alone they gave up to 6 A CHESTS 17 S packs, 5200 event gold, a Plat hp charm, gold hp charm, and 80(cheap) 10* orbs as promo items.

And we're complain about sub and pot drops....

I'm not saying to not complain, hell we should, just not over this small fairy insignificant stuff...like idk, the fact that GM involvement in the game is almost non existant, fact they can't proof read their news posts, the fact the game has awful rubber banding in some places like flowsilver, the fact the game can't differentiate different sources of damage when both are applied to a target in quick succession so it lumps the damage into one which causes charm bypassing in mass pvp. Stuff that's been around longer and seems more important than "nooooooooooo mhy 200 K a day QQ"

/rant
full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
Post edited by demansfairy on

Comments

• paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    event gold wasn't thousands with that promotion last month
    and before that when was the last time they offered event gold as a reward of some sort? (unless of course you purchase gold or buy items with gold) same with dreamchaser pack. haven't seen any promotion for that in ages.

Also many of us are casual players.. we don't spend 5-6+ hours daily playing pwi to go to all the events to get all of these items.

Congrats that your crystal baby got s cards for all the rewards they "throw at us"... I still haven't gotten 1 from a reward pack... on my main.
    Here we go again....
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    " 80 10* orbs you can get for dirt cheap."

That would require you to spend AT LEAST 6000 gold in the boutique. Who the **** has the time to do that? And then make that money back? I haven't even spent HALF that in my PWI career. And +10 orbs are 75-100m on my server, so where did you get 20-30m from?

On top of that you would have to even have the coin to do that. Not all of us can invest that much time and resources. I'm not complaining, if you can do that good for you, but to sit here and expect others to be able to is assanine at best.
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    All below is just sarcasm.

Why ?
    1. Started play pwi. Long ago ...

All is interesting, around many colorful dolls, all of them screaming, bugs can be killed ... character dropped down from the bridge in the water.

After chaotic movements of the doll named "Wizard" in the water "Wizard" had been stuck between rocks below the starting town.

With the help of pwi staff teleported back to the town.

'''
    Many, many hours of quests, fights with mobs and bosses ...

2. Update ... Genies. My Wizard can fight even better, more he can survive dangerous situations even without Pet !!!

3. Update ... Assassins ... drank shaking dolls with knives in hands. Who gave these dangerous items to children ?

4. DQ items rewards ... I can have many items from the item shop, including best flying Sword for my Wizard !!! I can refine my gear !

5. Removed medals from the DQ rewards ... How players could farm even one of them ?

6. Removed DQ rewards ... event gold can't be obtained ...

7. Arc introduced ... at least not line or some other shape.

8. Level 100++ got yet few updates Need to download it every few months for my level 92 Wizard (few GB) ???

9. They got bots. Now army of bots run inside pwi.

10. Price of gold is more than 4 millions.

11. They got power leveling up to 95

12. Bots nerfed.

13. They got free gifts (event gold for all)

14. OP of this thread say, that all must be thankful for free event gold.
  • Elsariel - Sanctuary
    Elsariel - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    If we are to complain about something, it really should be the fact people have more than one main and about obscene amounts of alts to run everything solo, thus placing players who actually need/want teamwork in a very difficult position.

Most of the same people who point out how difficult, how unfriendly and how lacking it is for the new players to the game are also those who cannot be bothered to offer help -- a bit of their time which they claim is full of boredom anyway. Most still associate newbie with beggar. So they stay away from them like the plague.

They advise them to make lots of alts too to get by in a game where players are supposed to help each other, by running dungeons together and the like. They refuse to take new players into 'advanced dungeons' once they can actually access them to learn or earn their gear because "Lol noobs".

Judging by that, this game is in most aspects harder than it should be and it has almost nothing to do with the somewhat screwy content. With time, you can achieve most things as a F2P player, but not alone even though that seems to be everybody's cup of tea nowadays.

Massive Multiplayer Online actually stands for Massive Multiclient Online, so yeah. Nobody should be forced to resort to that. Of course people who do not benefit from a team of friends or a good faction are going to find it very hard with all these nerfs on top of everything. I can see where they come from. Their 200k a day is probably your 20mil a day, it does make a difference for their current position even if we might see it as ridiculous. We're in no position to judge them.

China is China, this is likely here to stay along with everything else and those who still want to play have to adjust. And the playerbase needs to work together.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Now we're all mad here."
  • demansfairy
    edited June 2015
    event gold wasn't thousands with that promotion last month

Ok fine, excluding the spend promo it was 1200 free event gold you had to do nothing for, sorry I added the "s"
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Also note that prices in the event gold boutique are much higher than in the normal boutique. I got a bunch of event gold thanks to the multiple toons I have on each account, but at the same time my main has nearly run out of event gold because now and then I like having a HP or mana charm.

As a mostly-free player, it's hard to get anything these days with the nerfs that take away most of my coin profit. That's why I complain, because it's not about the 'free' items, it's about earning the coin to make my gear that costs in the hundred millions to make.
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    people just want everything is given not working hard for it. second, people also want to get end game gear after 1 month of playing b:surrender

tbh, the reason why i still play is because i need to earn something in game. about subs, ya they remove talisman but before caster nirvana era, people can farm it. idk why people complaint about it.

all i can say this, it still alot easier to earn money now compare than 4 years ago.

(sorry my bad english)
  • demansfairy
    edited June 2015
    Also note that prices in the event gold boutique are much higher than in the normal boutique. I got a bunch of event gold thanks to the multiple toons I have on each account, but at the same time my main has nearly run out of event gold because now and then I like having a HP or mana charm.

As a mostly-free player, it's hard to get anything these days with the nerfs that take away most of my coin profit. That's why I complain, because it's not about the 'free' items, it's about earning the coin to make my gear that costs in the hundred millions to make.
    They gave out 1200 event gold last month(excluding spend promo event gold), that's 200 charms, you've burned through that many already 0_o. Also I'm not complain about people complain in general, I'm complain about the rage from the subs/pots thing, I mean you said it yourself, you need HUNDREDS of millions of coin, considering you can still make subs with tokens and they are used to open a freaking farming instance this REALLY shouldn't be a conplaint. The pots have a bit more leverage but still, it's only a few hundred k at most a day and you can always just use instead of your normally used pots to save coin...
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    This should almost be considered a troll thread...see the OPs signature? Clearly they are a HUGE CSer and I won't listen to any stupid argument saying they aren't or never have CSed a large amount of coin to already have an rb2 105 105 103 r9rr +11 SB....so yea.....it pays to have the ability to put tons of money into the game. The people that can't...the people that enjoy the free to play aspect...get screwed over constantly with the new updates. Sure the free stuff they give randomly that USUALLY entails tons of bugs or broken events helps. But in the long run we will always be behind the people that can put tons of money in the game. I am in no way talking down about people that CS, merely pointing out that when OP is very clearly a huge CSer they have no business getting pissy over other players rights to complain about the state of the game.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • demansfairy
    edited June 2015
    This should almost be considered a troll thread...see the OPs signature? Clearly they are a HUGE CSer and I won't listen to any stupid argument saying they aren't or never have CSed a large amount of coin to already have an rb2 105 105 103 r9rr +11 SB....so yea.....it pays to have the ability to put tons of money into the game. The people that can't...the people that enjoy the free to play aspect...get screwed over constantly with the new updates. Sure the free stuff they give randomly that USUALLY entails tons of bugs or broken events helps. But in the long run we will always be behind the people that can put tons of money in the game. I am in no way talking down about people that CS, merely pointing out that when OP is very clearly a huge CSer they have no business getting pissy over other players rights to complain about the state of the game.

I'm a non CSer -_-, it's a LOT easier to gear up now a days than it was 3-4 years ago when you have an ARMY - I MEAN THE LEGAL NUMBER- of alts to help farm BH/FS/NW/WB/Cele tiger events, and are a good merchant. Don't assume I Cs because you don't know how to make coin in game >.>
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I'm a non CSer -_-, it's a LOT easier to gear up now a days than it was 3-4 years ago when you have an ARMY - I MEAN THE LEGAL NUMBER- of alts to help farm BH/FS/NW/WB/Cele tiger events, and are a good merchant. Don't assume I Cs because you don't know how to make coin in game >.>

People assume that quite often. Take me as another example.

I farmed a full +11/+12 Barb full vit with rbed Six Candleflame Set. I also farmed a Stormbringer nearly at the same refine niveau (will be at the next dragon fire pack sale), also with Six Candleflame Set and I got a full +10 Cleric and yes, she also got the f'ing Six Candleflame Set. Most CSers, even heavy CSing ones don't have cards even close to that. So I can't really blame them. It might seem obvious that you are a CSer if you got stuff only the fewest ppl got.

But man at these days...heck it has been a pain getting the Barb and cleric to +10 even back in the day. Nowadays...its so friggin easy to generate coin for anyone willing to put effort into this game. I agree on some people who've said that PWI is heading in the right direction these days. That's the truth. Charms are for free for anyone not ignorant or stupid enough to think and do a little research. Anyone should have at least 1200 Event Gold on his account. If not...well consider yourself one of the ignorant or stupid ones. But hey...there's nothing wrong with that. But I don't like people that fail on their half of the bargain but still also complain on the "good" part of it. If one doesn't take advantage of something, fine. But don't blame others for your failure.

Anyone currently playing this game should be either grateful or quit. If a game is constantly nagging someone then I can just suggest to leave it. It's for your own good. But most people just stick around and wanna fight/argue about everything...knowingly or unknowingly spreading the fact that they are just dumb which can be proven by their behavior.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I agree with OP, because PWE is relatively generous. Other game versions got everything nerfed like China defined, but they don't have jolly old jones to help lowbies a bit, so many promo with free 10* and event gold cards can be obtained only on tiger event. That's right that decent pvp gear can't be farmed in few days especially if you don't play regularly. But nv3 is just nearly free. Not talking about free 10* if you manage to merch with gold (if you can't, who is to blame?).
    Also many of us are casual players.. we don't spend 5-6+ hours daily playing pwi to go to all the events to get all of these items.
    You need neither to play at all, nor to log in if you want to take advantage of such events. Only to check their FB page once in 3 days. As for latest log in event, there was mass mail, you couldn't miss it, unless you don't check your game e-mail and don't log in game at all. If so, what do you want? You are casual player who literally never plays and never logs but want free stuff for nothing? It's not a private server.

I'm not defending PWE, it has some bad sides, but you are complaining about wrong one.
    Though, if you give ppl free r9r+12 they will complain that they haven't got 24 josds with it. so no surprise.
    I'm amazed there are no complaining threads that ppl got their 6 A cards but didn't get enough leadership to equip them all (unless I missed something) b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2015

I firmly believe that no version of PW has a great time, because from the things I've seen or people I've talked to, each version has its own share of problems. The only place that might be good is PWCN itself since it's Wanmei's focus for the obvious reasons, but even then I'm not sure if things are that great there... I mean look at the bot problems they have.

PWI definitely has a lot of problems, and PWE has had terrible management for the most part. This is something we should all be able to agree on.

Leaving our problems aside, PWE has been generous with us.

I don't know any other PW version with Dreamchaser packs for +30% EXP necklaces. Jone's and O'malley Blessings? Though now dead, we did have the DQ system. Codes for Event Gold and Charms? As of late, we've been given War Avatar packs left and right through promotions, game events, codes, log-in promotions etc. What about the Eternal Love fashion we were given free for the Anniversary?

And let's be honest now, there are few actual new players (and low chances of getting any) so most players have been around to benefit from codes, promotions etc. unless someone stopped playing for one reason or another and returned recently.

I understand the people that are complaining about the Subs and the Potion price nerf in a way, but I also feel like they are doing something wrong if at level 100 they can't at least make enough coin to get by. I say this because of my previous paragraph, most players have at least a level 100 character.

Elsariel did point out something important though. A lot of people nowadays just multiclient and solo things. A lot of players who don't have the ability to do so are left behind trying to find squads and help. Yes, I'm very much guilty of multiclienting and solo'ing or duo'ing several things myself.

Though there is also the problem of too many dailies, and soon we'll get another set of primal dailies we'll have to do. When people don't have a lot of time to play (eg. they are working/studying on weekdays) and end up spending their playing time doing dailies so they won't be left behind... players end up playing alone with little time to help others out. What I'm saying is that I don't put the blame entirely on the playerbase.

Eh to be honest I forgot where I was going with this so... xD Just gonna leave this post here.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited June 2015

So this is why so many new players in PWI servers, this is why PWI servers are crowded with new characters !!!

Because " it's a LOT easier to gear up now a days than it was 3-4 years ago".

Sorry, what is your server ? Is not it private server ?

What are PvP requirements today and "3-4 years ago" ?

What are TW requirements today and "3-4 years ago" ?

What is minimal level for player to be member of top guild in comparison with "bad old times" ?
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    So this is why so many new players in PWI servers, this is why PWI servers are crowded with new characters !!!

Because " it's a LOT easier to gear up now a days than it was 3-4 years ago".

In my opinion, he didn't write that... you did skip the last part of his sentence. You know, the "when part" which is a kind of condition and which is important in the overall meaning.
    He's clearly not refering to new players since he mentionned an army of alts.

And if you talk about people with several 100+ alts (especially if reborn and able to go in FSP), then it's right...
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited June 2015
    In my opinion, he didn't write that... you did skip the last part of his sentence. You know, the "when part" which is a kind of condition and which is important in the overall meaning.
    He's clearly not refering to new players since he mentionned an army of alts.

And if you talk about people with several 100+ alts (especially if reborn and able to go in FSP), then it's right...

Then pwi now is for "top 100" "free-to-play" players only, which are able to buy all gold on AH.

Since they can do it and since other players can't compete with them.
  • Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    To Joe~

Usually the people who farmed +11+12 toons with r9s3 usually used some corrupt way to aquire the coin..lets say botting with multiple toons or running multiple toons at a time doing dailies..basicly a full squad.I see it every day on my server and most who do it are the r9+++.

So yeah I take screens all the time until **** decides to make his big ole database available to pwe mewhahahahahhaaa S will hit the fan!b:laugh
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Usually the people who farmed +11+12 toons with r9s3 usually used some corrupt way to aquire the coin..lets say botting with multiple toons or running multiple toons at a time doing dailies..basicly a full squad.I see it every day on my server and most who do it are the r9+++.

This is clearly a way, but honestly it doesn't represent that much money compared to (efficient) merchanting. And I know some people don't like merchants, but this is totally allowed, right ?
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear
    ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Nowadays...its so friggin easy to generate coin for anyone willing to put effort into this game.

Charms are for free for anyone not ignorant or stupid enough to think and do a little research. Anyone should have at least 1200 Event Gold on his account. If not...well consider yourself one of the ignorant or stupid ones.

But don't blame others for your failure.

knowingly or unknowingly spreading the fact that they are just dumb which can be proven by their behavior.

A gentle rinse with clear water will get most of that sand outa there.

\although it sounds like it's jammed in there pretty deep
    \\maybe removing the stick first?
    \\\clearing a bathroom clog can be so frustrating
  • __Sami__ - Archosaur
    __Sami__ - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Then pwi now is for "top 100" "free-to-play" players only, which are able to buy all gold on AH.

Since they can do it and since other players can't compete with them.

The entitlement of this community is pretty sickening when you think bout it. We been getting massive handouts of late and ppl are still whining like a bunch of ungrateful brats. The game isnt perfect, it has a lot of issues but damn it people, the handouts last month were pretty damn amazing.

I for one dont understand how people are running out of event gold already. My archer sits at ~30k hp in TW/NW so while its no barb its not that kind to charms. I was at ~600-700 event gold pre login promo, discounting the event card stash of ~30 event cards I got on alt in case sht hits the fan. I have not touched said stash and I am sitting on 2353 event gold right now. Thought that does not account for getting my DB some fashion b:surrender

If one has some competence in merching and knows to plan ahead, they can +11 themselves basically for free. People can get with little effort pretty decent sharding(G10 from weekly) for whole set at 36m.

Casual players are one thing but most of the active players who complain bout all the changes of the latest patch are simply incompetent at this game or too damn lazy to deserve anything.

Ps. I am not gonna claim I havent spent money on this game but almost all of it went on my barb/sin, the archer, my current main, is mostly result of farming & merching.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/104/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#135691 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    It's relatively easy if you have alt armies (and are smart about equipping them; i.e. don't bother trying to max them the same as your main) and know the ins and outs of all the events...which after 4+ years of playing this ****, most people should know and yet still don't take advantage of it.

But frankly, it comes down to time. Which, I just don't give enough of a **** to bother anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    "Casual players are one thing but most of the active players who complain bout all the changes of the latest patch are simply incompetent at this game or too damn lazy to deserve anything. "

Gee thanks for putting down those who can't merchant due to time, too many freaking people, or an inability to actually work out how to thanks to mental issues. Or all of the above.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    If we are to complain about something, it really should be the fact people have more than one main and about obscene amounts of alts to run everything solo, thus placing players who actually need/want teamwork in a very difficult position.

Most of the same people who point out how difficult, how unfriendly and how lacking it is for the new players to the game are also those who cannot be bothered to offer help -- a bit of their time which they claim is full of boredom anyway. Most still associate newbie with beggar. So they stay away from them like the plague.
    Only because they often prove to be that way. If players ask me "how can I get this stuff, what must I do?" I'm happy to explain that. But if someone comes at me with a "you r stronk, go kill boss xx for me plox" or similar... I don't even answer anymore. Entitlement needs to be stamped out early.
    Massive Multiplayer Online actually stands for Massive Multiclient Online, so yeah. Nobody should be forced to resort to that. Of course people who do not benefit from a team of friends or a good faction are going to find it very hard with all these nerfs on top of everything. I can see where they come from. Their 200k a day is probably your 20mil a day, it does make a difference for their current position even if we might see it as ridiculous. We're in no position to judge them.
    Getting your point, but 200k is a bit of an exhagerration. Even Jones will give you more then that. And every F2P player who plans to grind his way up - and I mean every single one of them - has an alt army of at least 5 toons.

Could have been otherwise if PWI would chose to snip the mains of the excessive multiclienters and botters. 'Tho by now we'd have a very empty server if they started to enforce their rules...
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    You know what I dont understand?

I dont understand players that sell fashion set with 100 milions.
    I dont understand how come a fashion set is worth as much as a G16 weapon.
    I dont care if it came out of a pack. A fashion in my opinion not worth 100 mil.
    And I am afraid that there are stupid people that buy the fashion with 100 mil.
    giphy.gif

• Cinder - Harshlands
    Cinder - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    You know what I dont understand?

I dont understand players that sell fashion set with 100 milions.
    I dont understand how come a fashion set is worth as much as a G16 weapon.
    I dont care if it came out of a pack. A fashion in my opinion not worth 100 mil.
    And I am afraid that there are stupid people that buy the fashion with 100 mil.
    In game as well as in life, the value of something is what someone is willing to pay for it.
    If someone prices a fashion set at 100 million and someone buys it, that was its value. If no one buys it at that price, the seller will be forced to lower it until its value to someone is found.
    Basic economics.
    One could equally view a person irl as "stupid" for paying millions of dollars for a piece of canvas that has paint seemingly randomly applied but those who find that value accurate would argue against that.
  • Elsariel - Sanctuary
    Elsariel - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Only because they often prove to be that way. If players ask me "how can I get this stuff, what must I do?" I'm happy to explain that. But if someone comes at me with a "you r stronk, go kill boss xx for me plox" or similar... I don't even answer anymore. Entitlement needs to be stamped out early.

Getting your point, but 200k is a bit of an exhagerration. Even Jones will give you more then that. And every F2P player who plans to grind his way up - and I mean every single one of them - has an alt army of at least 5 toons.

Could have been otherwise if PWI would chose to snip the mains of the excessive multiclienters and botters. 'Tho by now we'd have a very empty server if they started to enforce their rules...
    My experience was usually that people behaving in such ways are alts themselves. It was funny, but that taps into detective work to uncover bored 'trolls'. b:laugh

The 200k was more of an example, nowadays you can have more than that even by just doing quests. When I started my SB by the time I got to mid-level or close I was already sitting on a couple millions, from coin drops and quest rewards, not selling any other drops. But they have all been majorly improved. And also adding the crafting mats, jades and pelts that kittyshops buy eventually stacks a lot of profit.

Anyway -- I will speak from personal experience, I am a F2P player without alts. My system meets the minimum requirements roughly, I can only run 2 clients at a time. Before switching to the SB as new main, my old one went through gear-up, the two rebirths, and all that jazz. I did have tremendous, extraordinary help from good friends and experienced an amazing faction. But I also managed fairly well on my own. Without all these 'extras', without having to turn to dozens of Jolly clones. I learned my deals and went through with them. But too few have the privilege to be taught the same way, or really support from a group. That is sad.

On the other hand, I am not necessarily hating on unfriendly people or multi-clienters as a whole. Just those select few who belittle the minority, or those who complain about too much free time and boredom in the game (after doing all dailies) when there's basically still a lot they could do to help train the newblood.

The same amount of time invested in calling someone stupid and psychologically impaired could instead be used for a "Here, I'll show you and offer some tips". Their problem then if they heed the help or not, but what matters is that it got offered. Without grandiose, houlier-than-thou airs from those who willfully push the inexperienced back. That is my issue. That is my main problem, and that is why I think a bit of humanity is due. Insulting the complainers only ever achieves more complaining.

It is possible for this game to be in a positive light still in spite of its flaws and nerfs. Eyep, wrote another mini novel. ><
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Now we're all mad here."
  • ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear
    ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    "Casual players are one thing but most of the active players who complain bout all the changes of the latest patch are simply incompetent at this game or too damn lazy to deserve anything. "

Gee thanks for putting down those who can't merchant due to time, too many freaking people, or an inability to actually work out how to thanks to mental issues. Or all of the above.

Personally I'm hoping I never get seriously Uber at merchanting, for fear I'll develop the same "you people are too lazy to even *try*" mentality I've seen in this thread.
  • demansfairy
    edited June 2015
    Personally I'm hoping I never get seriously Uber at merchanting, for fear I'll develop the same "you people are too lazy to even *try*" mentality I've seen in this thread.

They literally gave over 100mil worth of items to EVERY char you own (7 S packs ea, 6 A cards ea, etc) for just logging in a month ago, so sorry if I seem upset that people are complain about sub, which you can still make cheaply with tokens, of all the things there are to complain about in this game.
  • __Sami__ - Archosaur
    __Sami__ - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited June 2015

I stated casual players are one thing and explicitly spoke bout active players. As for rest of it, should game throw you free things simply because you are too stupid? Or least I assume thats what mental issues meant.

One of the reasons why I help lowbies so rarely with instances is because how frustrating it is. When I farm Nuemas, I took lowbies trough the BH while I did that. That is till those lowbies started taking my Nuemas. Being on PvE server I cant simply kick and kill them to protect my Nuema rights.

Or yesterday, I went and helped somebody with Wraithgate culti. Thing is, they wanted mob kills too and they would of also gotten them had they not been dicking around. Squad had another RB player who was clearing, even after I asked them to wait for everybody to get in. Oh well, all but 1 slowpoke were in and the train had already left the station so I decided to start pulling stuff. I get to pyro to notice the lowbies were not following, they were killing some leftover mobs for kill quest by my understanding. Had people listened to me, waited everybody in, let me pull and simply followed me trough the instance everybody would of gotten their kill quest and we would of been done in less than half of the time it took.

Ps. People are too lazy to try, merchanting is not rocket science. People with average intelligence should be able to figure it out themselves. And for the rest there are guides if they are willing to see the effort.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/104/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#135691 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    My mailbox on my chars is full with Plat boxes, dream chaser packs, and profanity scrolls, I have crystal babies with S cards already due to the amount of S packs pwi throws at us, and 10* orbs can be bought for 20 - 30mil a piece IF you DONT plan ahead, free if you do. And all this junk that saves people hundreds of millions of coin can be gotten by ANYONE with little to no effort.

~snip~

/rant

The only part of this post I read....cant tell if trolling or unintentional mis spelled word but....

starts a slow clap.
    ln5aR6B.jpg