Getting Started to Rampage TT

Zahoulibar - Archosaur
Zahoulibar - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Assassin
Morning all,

I am now level 88 RB1 demon sin with 2.86 aps (all proper interval gear plus R8 and .05 Death Thorn).
My HP are approximately 5600 (going to add HP shards this week).

I was looking for a helpful link or notes to each boss in TT 2+. I.E. what skills to use before, during or after the bosses. I've seen guides for squads but for my sake I intend to solo it on all levels to farm mats. Also if there are mob requirements to kill before each boss, etc.

Thanks in advance
Post edited by Zahoulibar - Archosaur on

Comments

• Toraah - Archosaur
    Toraah - Archosaur Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I'd always start out with ribstrike (life hunter if you have it) to reduce the bosses aps speed, which considerably decreases the dps bosses will do to you at melee range. I'm assuming you're 2.86base (4.00 sparked) which means you'll be able to spark -> harmony -> subsea+aps and have three sparks back before your spark wears off.

I don't think TT2-x has any bosses that have serious debuffs, so I'd say use focused mind over tidal. If you were to do TT3-x I'd highly recommend tidal, but I think you'll need to gear up a bit more before attempting TT3-x.

Here is a list of the bosses in TT2-3 and what special effects they do

http://ecatomb.gdevtalk.net/pwi.ecatomb.net/boss-hh6.html
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/user/xtorah - Assassin PK/TW/NW videos
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide
    Kittysama - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Before you go for the boss: Deaden Nerves, Focused Mind(these should be obvious).
    At boss: Ribs -> Wolf Emblem -> Spark -> Harmony-Subsea -> APS -> Spark -> APS ->Rinse -> Repeat(while making sure boss ish Ribbed at all times). If you're tanky enough, refresh Focused Mind when it's off the CD.

You'll probably need to refine up a bit before trying TT2-3(even 2-1 might be problematic with that HP). General Wurlord shucks and hits. Hard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kitty's finally posting again as Kittysama after long break caused by avatar-bug(now fixed).
    Leader and all other members of Kitty-faction(a.k.a. Kittyarmy, greater than your blacklist)!

Kitty ish most unfortunate Kitty in Perfect World.
  • icevision
    icevision Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    If u want to max your damage with a demon sin, don`t use SS after spark, use powerdash and as debuff use Extreme Poison genie skill
    Demon ss is 30% more damage ep is 20% u lose 10% damage .. but u gain 40% crit rate .. b:chuckle
  • Toraah - Archosaur
    edited June 2015
    icevision wrote: »
    If u want to max your damage with a demon sin, don`t use SS after spark, use powerdash and as debuff use Extreme Poison genie skill
    Demon ss is 30% more damage ep is 20% u lose 10% damage .. but u gain 40% crit rate .. b:chuckle

Demon subsea has twice the duration powerdash has. Combined with tangling mire(which has roughly the same energy cost as extreme poison) you'll be, overall doing considerably more damage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Demon subsea has twice the duration powerdash has. Combined with tangling mire(which has roughly the same energy cost as extreme poison) you'll be, overall doing considerably more damage.

Sad as it is, you are wrong.
    Both parties can use mire, and EP is spammable for the one that uses powerdash.

Unless you have a really high base crit rate, in which the difference is minimal at best, but still in favour for powerdash.
    Just do the math for it and you'll see.
    Either that or i'm doing something wrong for the calculation of it.

And yes, even if SS lasts longer than powerdash.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Selbronne - Heavens Tear
    Selbronne - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    about subsea and p dash... now i think i am doing more dmg with subsea (it's sage one tho) but for a long time p dash was doing more.

And to the topic:
    -interupt wurlord channeling with skills or spark resist the magic atack cause it migth hurt with 5k hp.
    -follow others advices about buffs and debuffs
    - at Astral advicing u to kill the adds (don't think u can tank them and is gonna be hard fight)
    - i don't think u have the chances with belial yet don't try for now ;p

hmm guess that's it. gl with farming

Edit:

@down

When i say spark, i mean tripple spark. I am aslo asuming that u get enough chi threw apsing to be peram sparked and ur 2.86 aps is the base aps and u are 4.0 sparked
  • Zahoulibar - Archosaur
    Zahoulibar - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Just to confirm,

When you all say "Spark" is that triple spark or normal spark?

As for being ore tanky, I'm hoping to save up and/or use the mats i sell for vit stones and a cube necklace, etc. I probably wont tackle 2-x till i'm at least 7-8k hp.

I'll also try to use these combos practicing on the 1-x mobs to get use to how they perform, etc.

Thanks again!
  • Toraah - Archosaur
    edited June 2015
    Sad as it is, you are wrong.
    Both parties can use mire, and EP is spammable for the one that uses powerdash.

Unless you have a really high base crit rate, in which the difference is minimal at best, but still in favour for powerdash.
    Just do the math for it and you'll see.
    Either that or i'm doing something wrong for the calculation of it.

And yes, even if SS lasts longer than powerdash.

I actually didn't take into account being able to use mire with EP, because I've always been sage, using both drains my energy and leaves me with too little to consistently keep windshield up. being demon though, yeah you could probably do it much more effectively
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I actually didn't take into account being able to use mire with EP, because I've always been sage, using both drains my energy and leaves me with too little to consistently keep windshield up. being demon though, yeah you could probably do it much more effectively

Yes, sage powerdash and sage subsea have a similar DPS boost. The only time i use powerdash over subsea is when there is another sin and no BM. If there is a BM, sage subsea>powerdash.