Territory War 6/6/015 Discussion and Review

Viktorian - Archosaur
Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Dawnglory (EU)
Just like WhiteSnake told us, Here We Go Again!!!

ITS A TERRITORY WAR DAY!!!

The Notorious Infamous takes on the Bloody Alliance of Mayhem, Crimson, Watchers and Kylin.
Stalkers once again tries to break the lines of Troll and gain a place on the map.
The Men are drinking, the Ladies are swooning and we are ready to go!!!

THE BATTLE TIMES
14.00 At City of the Plume, Mayhem defends against Infamous Infamous wins

20.00 At Archosaur, Infamous defends against Mayhem Mayhem wins
20.03 At The Dribbling Spring, Infamous defends against Crimson
20.06 At The Ancient Wall, Infamous defends agaisnt Kylin Infamous wins
20.09 At Courage Path, Infamous defends against Watchers Infamous wins
20.12 At Avalanche Canyon, Troll defends against Stalkers Stalkers wins

Battles to Watch:
Infamous vs Mayhem at Plume, If Mayhem loses this city, and Crimson cannot win its attack, does this mean a PERFECT TIE??
Stalkers vs Troll at Avalanche Canyon, Last week we saw the appearance of ErickX in the battle lines of Infamous. Will Troll maintain its defensive line? or without its core sin, will it crumble?

LETS FIND OUT!!!

Questions that need answers

According to the GM Naviden, The PWI IRS is arresting Boomz later today on embezzlement charges. Do these charges hold water??
Whos your favorite Game of Thrones character?
Will we see a Led Zeppelin or GNR reunion with classic members in our lifetimes?
What is your #1 act to see if you could go back in time and see ANY concert within the last millienia
Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
[SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
Post edited by Viktorian - Archosaur on

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I pulled cata today until leggy got there. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    how infa wins TWs:

http://i.imgur.com/qeCWmkW.jpg

pulled into air, stunlock, cata gone.
    legal or not, far from any fairness or respect.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited June 2015
    Pretty sure all three major guilds do the whole cata losing thing with the reel-ins, stunlocks, and seeker transpositions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• RankNine - Momaganon
    edited June 2015
    Pretty sure all three major guilds do the whole cata losing thing with the reel-ins, stunlocks, and seeker transpositions.

would you consider it to be impossible to find an agreement between those factions of not doing it anymore?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited June 2015
    would you consider it to be impossible to find an agreement between those factions of not doing it anymore?

Probably considering how volatile the relations are atm.

I didn't advise to start doing it until it was used against us so...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• bacchayo
    bacchayo Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    how infa wins TWs:

lol?

'I wanted to do it to Akira specifically out of all the barbs out there' -seek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECim_Jyg8YM - prove

so quit your b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited June 2015
    bacchayo wrote: »
    lol?

'I wanted to do it to Akira specifically out of all the barbs out there' -seek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECim_Jyg8YM - prove

so quit your b:cryb:cryb:cry

what do i have to do with mayhem or this wannabe seeker? quit your ttrolling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • avs33fan
    avs33fan Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    how infa wins TWs:

1. Its not how they win. I highly doubt glitching your cata (which is done by crimson, infa and mayhem), is how they won.
    2. Respect? Doesnt exist on harshlands. Crimson is guilty of trash talking on WC, and Glitching just like Mayhem and Infa. Get off your high horse. A specific barb in crimson comes to mind. As I cant name/shame here, all I will say is that the barb reminds me of the Rocky movies.
    3. Your a veno, get a barb to pull it.

Neither of the top 3 factions will agree to anything. Egos are way to high.
    It would be nice and more entertaining if some sort of agreement was made.
    Maybe all agree to wait until a war is over in stacked wars to fight, if they agree not to glitch?
    Even if they agreed, I would expect it to last about 30 Mins into a TW.
    A simple PvP session cant even happen without one side ******** and moaning on WC about the dumbest ****. It is actually sad and it makes PvP even less fun.
    If everyone from all factions can just shut their ****ing mounts for a while it was be more entertaining. The amount of money spent on teles crying about stupid **** on WC in a day can be used to R9 someone everyday.
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I pulled cata today until leggy got there. b:victory

will you please have children with me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    avs33fan wrote: »
    1. Its not how they win. I highly doubt glitching your cata (which is done by crimson, infa and mayhem), is how they won.
    2. Respect? Doesnt exist on harshlands. Crimson is guilty of trash talking on WC, and Glitching just like Mayhem and Infa. Get off your high horse. A specific barb in crimson comes to mind. As I cant name/shame here, all I will say is that the barb reminds me of the Rocky movies.

Maybe all agree to wait until a war is over in stacked wars to fight, if they agree not to glitch?
    A simple PvP session cant even happen without one side ******** and moaning on WC about the dumbest ****. It is actually sad and it makes PvP even less fun.
    If everyone from all factions can just shut their ****ing mounts for a while it was be more entertaining. The amount of money spent on teles crying about stupid **** on WC in a day can be used to R9 someone everyday.

Preferably me b:cute
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited June 2015
    will you please have children with me

ofc. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Seek_NK - Harshlands
    Seek_NK - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    If everyone from all factions can just shut their ****ing mounts for a while it was be more entertaining.

This actually happened last weekend, no world chat flame, but then ErickX or shilarex or WhiteKnight or xyz starts it again. You guys have way too many ragers
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited June 2015

not being a veno would have prevented me from getting glitched there? no? then why do you bring it up? we simply didnt have enough barbs to pull and a veno can do just as fine, under certain circumstances. any class can.

and sorry, why would we wait for someone to finish a 1 vs 1 when that faction only became so strong after merging with another?
    i agree with the rest, tho.

in the end of the day i dont even care what faction i am in, i play for the pvp fun that TW usually offers.
    so lets stop the fakebids, glitches and merges >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited June 2015
    Every guild has ragers so I'm unsure what people's point is in this thread. Server's hella toxic 'cause that's what happens when the majority of the only people left are people with something to prove as opposed to those that have already accomplished everything they want to and those that just don't give a damn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_uoH6hJilc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Seek_NK - Harshlands
    edited June 2015
    Every guild has ragers so I'm unsure what people's point is in this thread. Server's hella toxic 'cause that's what happens when the majority of the only people left are people with something to prove as opposed to those that have already accomplished everything they want to and those that just don't give a damn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_uoH6hJilc

You guys never accomplished anything other than outgearing your opponents. So congrats on that
    Not to mention how majority of your "OP" people got their card sets *cough*
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited June 2015
    You guys never accomplished anything other than out gearing your opponents. So congrats on that

You can level the same argument against Crimson, but I don't see that here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epxeLD2ZibQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• avs33fan
    edited June 2015
    You guys never accomplished anything other than out gearing your opponents. So congrats on that

I assume you will be posting a video or picture to prove what you are implying?
    Much like your WC trash talk, you cant back what you say. Keep spending your real life money to gear up Mayhem, it's seems to be proving to be a good investment.

not being a veno would have prevented me from getting glitched there? no? then why do you bring it up? we simply didnt have enough barbs to pull and a veno can do just as fine, under certain circumstances. any class can.

and sorry, why would we wait for someone to finish a 1 vs 1 when that faction only became so strong after merging with another?
    i agree with the rest, tho.

in the end of the day i dont even care what faction i am in, i play for the pvp fun that TW usually offers.
    so lets stop the fakebids, glitches and merges >.<

I didnt say it would prevent you from being glitched. Its a barbs job to pull cata, if you dont have any recruit some.
    You say you play for PvP TW fun, but yet only stack bids to hope for a no show war. #logic.

Crimson pretty much merged with Mayhem just kept it separate factions. You utilize each other to stack wars in hopes that 1 of you get the no show. You are as close to being merged as you can be without actually doing it.
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    edited June 2015
    I assume you will be posting a video or picture to prove what you are implying?
    Much like your WC trash talk, you cant back what you say. Keep spending your real life money to gear up Mayhem, it's seems to be proving to be a good investment.

At least I talk from my account and not from a hidden avatar name. Want a video? Sure here you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECim_Jyg8YM

This is more than enough to prove you guys have 0 strategy. Look at Akira running into the B hill and loosing cata, Eo yoloin front and dying in 5 seconds and your clerics SOGing me when I have cata on tower, etc

If you claim to be the kick *** faction as you claim to be, you should've beaten us with your original members but you chickened out and merged. Good strategy but now deal with the stacks.

All you guys do is, keep clicking random buttons and hope some miracle would happen or your gear would save you.

LOL @ Gearing Mayhem part - keep assuming stuff.
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • herpderp1213
    herpderp1213 Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    At least I talk from my account and not from a hidden avatar name. Want a video? Sure here you go

This is more than enough to prove you guys have 0 strategy. Look at Akira running into the B hill and loosing cata, Eo yoloin front and dying in 5 seconds and your clerics SOGing me when I have cata on tower, etc

If you claim to be the kick *** faction as you claim to be, you should've beaten us with your original members but you chickened out and merged. Good strategy but now deal with the stacks.

All you guys do is, keep clicking random buttons and hope some miracle would happen or your gear would save you.

LOL @ Gearing Mayhem part - keep assuming stuff.

Whats with Eoria randomly suiciding? Clerics in metal mage form too lol. I think they forgot they're CLERICS. That's one of the factors they lost that tw. This wouldn't be their only MERGE. Do you remember they merged with Dark cause they LOST to Crimson? This is deja vu all over again lol
  • avs33fan
    edited June 2015
    Its funny you guys always talk about the merger. So what? Is it illegal? Against TOS?
    Its strategy. It doesnt matter the gear you have if the numbers are stacked against you, you do what you can to get them up. Mayhem had close to 80, Infa didnt. When we got close to 80, mayhem sucks on the teet of crimson and cries about it.

1 vs 1 Infa is better then another other faction. When they are stacked they will still do better then any other faction. You yourself said that no one can defend all the stacks on harshlands seek.

Keep the stacks coming. It is actually making TW a bit more fun.
  • herpderp1213
    edited June 2015
    Its funny you guys always talk about the merger. So what? Is it illegal? Against TOS?
    Its strategy. It doesnt matter the gear you have if the numbers are stacked against you, you do what you can to get them up. Mayhem had close to 80, Infa didnt. When we got close to 80, mayhem sucks on the teet of crimson and cries about it.

1 vs 1 Infa is better then another other faction. When they are stacked they will still do better then any other faction. You yourself said that no one can defend all the stacks on harshlands seek.

Keep the stacks coming. It is actually making TW a bit more fun.

You guys did not lose because of numbers its very clear in the video you LOST because you guys did alot of derp **** as seek stated above already. Is your ego really that hurt to the point where you would rather have stacks than LOSING to Mayhem? Jeez. It's obvious you can't stand it lol. That war looked so fun and competitive it doesn't make sense why you wouldn't want more of it to try and improve. And why you would purposely ruin that for yourselves and the community. That's the kind of behavior that will KILL these kind of tw's. Infamous has got to drop the ego I'm not sure where it's coming from when you guys merge with Dark when LOSING to Crimson and NOW merging with Troll when LOSING to Mayhem.
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    edited June 2015
    . When we got close to 80, mayhem sucks on the teet of crimson and cries about it.

When Infa got wreckt they suck on teet of Bankai and BankaiJR and cries about it b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • avs33fan
    edited June 2015
    Infa sucks, but yet neither of you can beat them 1 on 1.b:shutup

Infa hasn't lost a TW to Mayhem that we showed to since that one video you keep posting. You cant be #1 without facing defeat a few times. When was the last TW Crimson or Mayhem won when Infa showed up? And the one before that? And the one before that etc....

Infa is #1 in a 1 on 1 situation, and seems to be #1 in a Stacked situation.
    Crimson or Mayhem can't win a 4 or 5 stacked war.

BankaiJr? is that even a faction? Bankai hasnt even bid in the last few weeks I dont think. Ya, Infa needs Bankai obviously.

Infamous had 5 wars on the weekend. They won 4 and no showed 1. 4/5 isnt bad for a bunch of Herp Derps.

When Crimson or Mayhem can do that with the same factions. Let me know.b:bye
  • herpderp1213
    edited June 2015
    Infa sucks, but yet neither of you can beat them 1 on 1.b:shutup

Infa hasn't lost a TW to Mayhem that we showed to since that one video you keep posting. You cant be #1 without facing defeat a few times. When was the last TW Crimson or Mayhem won when Infa showed up? And the one before that? And the one before that etc....

Infa is #1 in a 1 on 1 situation, and seems to be #1 in a Stacked situation.
    Crimson or Mayhem can't win a 4 or 5 stacked war.

BankaiJr? is that even a faction? Bankai hasnt even bid in the last few weeks I dont think. Ya, Infa needs Bankai obviously.

Infamous had 5 wars on the weekend. They won 4 and no showed 1. 4/5 isnt bad for a bunch of Herp Derps.

When Crimson or Mayhem can do that with the same factions. Let me know.b:bye

HOLY **** WHY DO YOU INSIST ON GOING IN CIRCLES WITH THIS? We discussed this already. Let me repeat myself once again since you're dumb as ****. Infamous hasn't lost a TW to Mayhem since the video because you guys were so ****ing eager and ready to merge with troll after LOSING to mayhem. The ONLY tw where it was fair for both teams and you ****ing LOST. If the merge did not happen you would continue to LOSE and LOSE. You guys do not win fair/equal tw's. This proves you have no strats at all to outplay your opponent and only win through outgearing or outnumbering. You guys are far from #1. When this game closes down people are going to look at these videos and remember that's the guild that can't 1v1.
  • __Sami__ - Archosaur
    __Sami__ - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Oma. I feel this thread pretty much pinpoints the main issue with TW across all servers. People claim they want competition, while reality is quite far from it. Yes, there are ones who would much rather lose a TW if it was even than win a crystal walk but they few and rare. The longer time passes, the fewer of those are left. Soon they would be like unicorns if there werent so ******n many unicorns in this game.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/104/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#135691 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • herpderp1213
    edited June 2015
    Oma. I feel this thread pretty much pinpoints the main issue with TW across all servers. People claim they want competition, while reality is quite far from it. Yes, there are ones who would much rather lose a TW if it was even than win a crystal walk but they few and rare. The longer time passes, the fewer of those are left. Soon they would be like unicorns if there werent so ******n many unicorns in this game.

It really is unfortunate because tw's are so much fun when it's not a crystal walk.
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    edited June 2015
    Infa hasn't lost a TW to Mayhem that we showed to since that one video you keep posting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXQs5h-U0MQ

b:laughb:chuckleb:laugh
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited June 2015
    You try leading defense when you have to have distances and effects all at 0. It's not fun.

As for me being in metal mage form, my other cleric in squad was Summer whom I know I can trust to solo heal a squad by herself. In this case, being in metal mage form is fine. Shocker that there's actually situations where it's applicable, I know. ):
    HOLY **** WHY DO YOU INSIST ON GOING IN CIRCLES WITH THIS? We discussed this already. Let me repeat myself once again since you're dumb as ****. Infamous hasn't lost a TW to Mayhem since the video because you guys were so ****ing eager and ready to merge with troll after LOSING to mayhem. The ONLY tw where it was fair for both teams and you ****ing LOST. If the merge did not happen you would continue to LOSE and LOSE. You guys do not win fair/equal tw's. This proves you have no strats at all to outplay your opponent and only win through outgearing or outnumbering. You guys are far from #1. When this game closes down people are going to look at these videos and remember that's the guild that can't 1v1.

lol, calm the **** down, dude. No one's gonna give a **** once this game closes down except apparently you. :D

And sorry we can't win 50 v. 80s all the time, especially when the opponent has a lot more BMs. Why is it bad when we try to get equal numbers to make things more fun but it's not when you do?
    _Sami_ wrote:

In all honesty, the only fixes are either server merging or forcing guilds to be much smaller than they are now (I've thrown 50 per guild around before, probably best number atm). And even then, that won't fix people's attitudes. It will just help to liven things up a little and maybe force others to try and take on the leadership role.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• herpderp1213
    edited June 2015
    You try leading defense when you have to have distances and effects all at 0. It's not fun.

As for me being in metal mage form, my other cleric in squad was Summer whom I know I can trust to solo heal a squad by herself. In this case, being in metal mage form is fine. Shocker that there's actually situations where it's applicable, I know. ):

Looks like you need a new computer lol. Looking at your mini map would help.

You know you can heal and support outside your squad? more useful than metal maging imo.