Wraith Hunters Event

Options
Lavica - Lost City
Lavica - Lost City Posts: 61 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Suggestion Box
Very nice of you to put event such as this.Nice for players who wana farm thier S cards.

How i see you can get 1 S pack per day if you go to all 4 events.Is there any chance to move this event earlyer on LC server?
Post edited by Lavica - Lost City on

Comments

• demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Please no, I like the event times on lost city.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • Lavica - Lost City
    edited June 2015
    Options
    This way ppl who liive in server time zone get 4 of those items and others get nothing.
    Thay can split it,2 runs(half event) earlyer on european time and 2 to stay on same time.Or put it to be 30 min event not 6 hours event.So european ppl get atleast 2 of those items from event.Its 6 hours event,staying awake from 1-7 in morning or waking up 4 times every 2 hours just for 5 min event is crazy.
  • sinithsky
    sinithsky Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I'm not trying to be mean or harsh, but as an american with great european friends on this game, i know they don't like the timing of events, because it's so late for them, but that is the consequence of them not playing on the European Server. Event Times on American servers are meant for american users, even then with anywhere between 1-6 hour difference (depending on time zone of player and time zone of server) there are plenty of American players who can't play all events on their sever. Since the beginning of these timed events, PWE has been asked to do this countless times, but this is something they will never change simply because there are players in time zones that dont agree with their server's time zones
    It's not how CRAZY I AM that but how much I ENJOY it that makes me DANGEROUS!
    in a singsong voice "I can destroy the world. total Anhailation, wiping out every nation. i will cleanse the glove with fire."
    10 points to those who know where that's from
  • comeonnow
    comeonnow Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    They wouldnt change it no matter how much we ask... Personally I work during all four events the only real day I have a chance at doing it would be on a Saturday if I dont work that day. So, yah even living in America and playing on an east coast server with the same time zone as it I still can't do most events and stuff due to me having a real job.. O well I suppose nothing ever changes with pwe I have grown to live with it.. b:shutup
    post-25049-laughing-out-loud-lol-gif-Now-xlnU_zpsl8ev4xko.gif
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    sinithsky wrote: »
    Since the beginning of these timed events, PWE has been asked to do this countless times, but this is something they will never change simply because there are players in time zones that dont agree with their server's time zones

It's actually something one of the first GM/CMs promised to work on years ago, instead they released the euro servers years later
  • Hisiala - Morai
    Hisiala - Morai Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Fine, let's say they change the event's times.

Then what?

It will be good for you, but bad for the rest of the server's population that chose their server because they have the same timezone.

The event's timing (afternoon-evening) was thought with the people in the right timezone in mind.

(which I'm sure is the bigger part of the server's population)
  • Lavica - Lost City
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Fine, let's say they change the event's times.

Then what?

It will be good for you, but bad for the rest of the server's population that chose their server because they have the same timezone.

The event's timing (afternoon-evening) was thought with the people in the right timezone in mind.

(which I'm sure is the bigger part of the server's population)

First it will not be good only for me.It will be 2 boses for european time zone and 2 boses for ppl from other time zones.And this was first option.

Second option is to put all 4 boses in 16h when event start so we can wake up,kill those boses and go to sleep and not wake up 4 times in night.

When I started playing this game there was no european server.I think there was only 3 servers.I cant remember but I am sure there was no european server.I couldnt chose european server in that time.Its not my fault thay didnt give us a choice to chose servers after thay puted european server.No one wana leave server where he have r9+10 or better gear allready.If thay offered us to transfer characters to other server aloit ppl would acept it and LC would proboly lose atleast 50% ppl.

And you are wrong.I think atleast 60% of every factor guild in LC server are not from this time zone.If you want i can eaven tell you names of those players from each guild but it will take too long.I apologize if i am wrong but this is just my opinion.

If you think LC isnt active just cos it have 20 mainsl and 50 alts per nation in nw,its not because thay are not active,its because ppl who neaded supply tokens for gear allready farmed them and dont wana wake up in 5 in morning to have some fun.

I allready cant go to nw,rw,coa,celestial tigers,tw...I know it cant be changed,but this is 6 hours event.Puting all 4 boses in 1 quest or spliting them 2 by 2 is possible.

I apologize in advance for all the people who can play in this time zone,but i dont think it would be problem to change this event in one of those options.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    Options
    First it will not be good only for me.It will be 2 boses for european time zone and 2 boses for ppl from other time zones

Which European time zone? There's more than one and you inconvenience anyone that isn't in the same as you. Also 2 bosses for people from other time zones? What they're supposed to split 2 bosses into fair time zones for 23 hours worth of the day? That's not realistic, logical, or likely.

Even people in the time zone the server caters towards have lives and can't make it to this all the time. Asking them to change their time zone to cater towards a group that they're not specifically aimed for is rather silly. It'd be one thing if this game had a history of doing that and you were just asking them to keep in line with precedent but as is? No thanks and I'm going to say my opinion is that I disagree with this request.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Might have been easier to do em like Jolly Jones. 4 "hunter" tokens per day, take the quests whenever you like. Convenience, and since we already have an event working like that, the coding for it should be copy-pasteable.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Hisiala - Morai
    Hisiala - Morai Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Might have been easier to do em like Jolly Jones. 4 "hunter" tokens per day, take the quests whenever you like. Convenience, and since we already have an event working like that, the coding for it should be copy-pasteable.

Now THIS is a suggestion that makes sense. But again, it's PWI/PWCH. When they ever listened to us?
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    Options
    It would be nice if the WH event ran every two hours but you can only do the quest (event) 4 times a day.
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    Options
    It would be nice if the WH event ran every two hours but you can only do the quest (event) 4 times a day.

That would require developers effort, which is madness!
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?