R8rr?

FloraFang - Harshlands
FloraFang - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Venomancer
So there is already a thread discussing the true potential of r8r but it's a little messy and I don't think it fits with my question. Anyway has anyone actualy attempted to aquire r8rr? I know most people say it takes too long to farm blah blah but what endgame gear doesn't? I looked at the stats and they don't appear to far off from that of g16. I also peeked at the clac and don't see them there unless I overlooked it.

So just in general for those of us who have the time to spare would you say r8rr can be worth it? And what about just regular r8r? I know these days r9rr is like the standard but (or g16) but eh it can't be that bad can it
The three L's Love, Life and Light! Love those who love you back unconditionally. Live life the way you envision. And light a path that others would want to follow.

I've done two of them...don't try to guess xpb:kissb:cute
Post edited by FloraFang - Harshlands on

Comments

• Thaumaturgy - Raging Tide
    Thaumaturgy - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Since I've been helping low levels farm their gear when I can, I can say I'm pretty close to being able to get the r8rr weapon for Stormbringer. Whenever I finally get their I will most definitely be posting screenies and doing damage tests
  • Eirghan - Sanctuary
    Eirghan - Sanctuary Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    ♥ Eirghan ♥ Sage Seeker ♥ 105x3 ♥
    ♥ Current Gear: mypers.pw/1.8/#140780/ ♥
  • technoplume3
    technoplume3 Posts: 116 Arc User
    The money spend on R8rr is not worth it. You will spend 5x more on reroll to get the stat you need, just keep r8 like t is and skip to Nv3