[Maintenance Discussion] 6/2/15 COMPLETE

Options

Comments

• MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    *The Level 100 Bounty quest to kill Aurogon now awards 60 Mirage Celestones, up from 55."

I would love to hear the debate in China that lead to this. I mean I don't care, but how they come up with something so insignificant just blows my mind.

And before anyone says, "That extra 50k could mean a lot to some people", heres a tip - make a new account - level a 71 char, 61 char and 51 char. This will take a couple weeks. Now you can sign into JOJ and get 500k a day in about 3-5mins, okay.
    Surtr wrote: »

Maintenance question: What song or album could you listen to over and over and over again and never get sick of it?

You think about it. One album over and over for every..uggh!!! If I had to choose then it would have to be something crazy like They Might Be Giants best of, or something like that.
  • sinithsky
    sinithsky Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    How can we use a Super Inventory stone to further inrease out bag if they dont sell in the cash shop anymore? Do they intend to bring the item back? Because as of now the only probable way of getting a Super Inventory stone is hope you can find a catshop that bought one before the item was removed and is willing to sell it.
    It's not how CRAZY I AM that but how much I ENJOY it that makes me DANGEROUS!
    in a singsong voice "I can destroy the world. total Anhailation, wiping out every nation. i will cleanse the glove with fire."
    10 points to those who know where that's from
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    sinithsky wrote: »
    How can we use a Super Inventory stone to further inrease out bag if they dont sell in the cash shop anymore? Do they intend to bring the item back? Because as of now the only probable way of getting a Super Inventory stone is hope you can find a catshop that bought one before the item was removed and is willing to sell it.

It's listed in the upcoming sale.
  • Groovypoppet - Dreamweaver
    Groovypoppet - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I doubt I will bother increasing my inventory. Not worth only 2 more rows. I think the charm/potter thing will be a wait and see thing for me.

Albums: (I can't settle on only one)
    Beach Boys - Pet Sounds
    Badfinger - Straight Up
    Flowerhead - Ka-Bloom!
    The Band - Last Waltz
    Steppenwolf - 7
    --
    102/102/102 demon cleric

started playing April 2009.. took a few years break.. PWI is truly the Hotel California of MMORPGs b:surrender
  • sinithsky
    sinithsky Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Thank you Aubree
    It's not how CRAZY I AM that but how much I ENJOY it that makes me DANGEROUS!
    in a singsong voice "I can destroy the world. total Anhailation, wiping out every nation. i will cleanse the glove with fire."
    10 points to those who know where that's from
  • kingmaster76
    kingmaster76 Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Can we have maybe 1 week longer rare pet sale (harpy plume etc) please b:sad
    it would be really nice if you would make it for us Surtr
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Yup.

/5

Is anybody able to confirm how much those will cost and where to get them "new socket stones"

And what shards are allowed for new sockets . b:thanks
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • thedoc1212
    thedoc1212 Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1747891

so instead of giving the players that have spent to get a full inventory you now need something that states it maxes and it doesn't kinda broke but there is the link to what you already said just reminding you. please can we get clarification Surtr.
  • jamesm8210
    jamesm8210 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    What is the size of the pàtch or new update anyone know then pls let us know
  • XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear
    XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Sutr a question in regards to the Nirvana Talismans. The morai order in Corona gave Nirvana Talismans as its daily 5k Prestige reward. Since they are being removed what is being put in its place in Corona? Shroud has PV and Luminance has Cube of Fate. Or is that something that is in the works?
  • Sirkura - Lost City
    Sirkura - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    This is correct. I've updated the patch notes to clarify this.
    Sutr a question in regards to the Nirvana Talismans. The morai order in Corona gave Nirvana Talismans as its daily 5k Prestige reward. Since they are being removed what is being put in its place in Corona? Shroud has PV and Luminance has Cube of Fate. Or is that something that is in the works?

its been stated earlier that its going to be replaced with an immolation order
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Taomaster Kyno now gives an Immolation Order.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Still a little confused about the inventory bag expansion thing, so I probably won't expand the bags of my chars that have already used the super expansion.
    Happy about the pet bag thing though XD
    Auto-pot seems fine, I always set it to activate before charm anyway.

I could prolly listen to any Tyr album on repeat forever and ever, I luvs me some Faroese heavy viking metal XD
    edited June 2015
    Options
    But every order already gives the Immolation Order for 20 influence. Are the other orders now losing that functionality?
  • Princejerry - Archosaur
    Princejerry - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Anyone ķnow the manual patch or the size of the update pls post here to let us know
  • Depthcharge - Lost City
    Depthcharge - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Anyone ķnow the manual patch or the size of the update pls post here to let us know

Manual patching hasn't been an option for a good while now. As such, we no longer know how big the patches actually are.
  • Blue_Moon - Heavens Tear
    Blue_Moon - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Nirvana talismans removed... Hmmm, i'm going to laugh at so many people raging. while nirvana is pretty much useless, people still used them for subs. if they fully disappear, expect prices to soar back to pre-nirvana days (50-100k each) maybe mats will actually be farmed again? otherwise TT could be the new active skip BH.

You don't have to sub 3-1 to do BH, all you gotta do is choose sqd mode, then choose mid for the bosses. No sub cost.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    The servers are now down! Everyone start panicking!
    Ohh wait, this happens every maintenance.

Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Heaven's Tear (PVE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): OFFLINE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Blue_Moon - Heavens Tear
    Blue_Moon - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I'll just go back to old school method and not buy your auto recovery stones anymore , i can click the pots b4 my charm ticks off ty pwi lool. I win b:laugh
  • kurisukotze
    kurisukotze Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    So im guessing we have to buy Accessory Stones with gold right? no other way?b:shocked
    Rencko - 105/105/105 - Seeker -Twilight Temple Server

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Wise people regularly read the forums and Knew that talismans will be removed and stacked up on subs. Got ~20k of them and you?

I get asked fequently how I manage to get great gears and so much money ingame without CSing. Simple. Because I care about the game...do my researche and most importantly put effort into the game. This one is a major example. If you bought them for 10k each and sell 20k of them for 60k each you made a flat B out of it. Just like that. Prices will definitly go up to token value. Remember 7 tokens are 2 subs.

Moral of the story. Do you research and prepare. Put effort into it and you can play with the big ones or cash more :p helps keeping the game alive :p

Edit: Do some people even read. What do you think the new items inside the new packs are? Gear? Hello! obvious. The sockets AND the shards for those sockets all come solely out of packs which is utter **** imho. Why cant we just buy them for coins...even if it would be expensive as heck...always that friggin luck based garbage.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Patch is available for downloading, my launcher started patching already.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Nirvana talismans removed... Hmmm, i'm going to laugh at so many people raging. while nirvana is pretty much useless, people still used them for subs. if they fully disappear, expect prices to soar back to pre-nirvana days (50-100k each) maybe mats will actually be farmed again? otherwise TT could be the new active skip BH.

You never had to use subs to validate bh. Med mode was enough.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Hope they do not add nuema 8 in this patch as well...so much stress...but we'll see.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • HarpRipper - Archosaur
    HarpRipper - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Well, I guess this patch will be heavy so... And the song maybe could be Molinos de viento, from Mago de oz
  • Lavica - Lost City
    Lavica - Lost City Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    No 2x drop pls...still didnt sell items from last 2x,nobody buys anything that can be farmed :(
  • fuscus23
    fuscus23 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    My game has been updated now just gotta wait for severs to go back online b:pleased
  • asira1978
    asira1978 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Hi all,

Tonight's maintenance will be from 11pm to 4am to apply patch 855. Patch notes can be found here.

We will not be resetting Territory Wars tonight.

Maintenance question: What song or album could you listen to over and over and over again and never get sick of it?

my songs/albums
    THE LONELY SHEPHERD- GHEORGHE ZAMFIR >EPIC
    trumpsta feat. treyy g (djuro remix) contiez djuro bass boosted >>EPIC
    R3AD
    leet term for read: 3=E  4=A
    leet kid: "Ooh i just got the latest issue of Gameinformer magazine, I can't wait to R34D it!"
    regular kid: "Don't u mean to READ it?"

sometimes ppl  say ( i dont understand what u say .. u dont write english) but they/u do .. but it's handy to run from a conversation you exceed
    ps: i'm from romania.. but i understand manny language..:)
  • fuscus23
    fuscus23 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Hi all,

Tonight's maintenance will be from 11pm to 4am to apply patch 855. Patch notes can be found here.

We will not be resetting Territory Wars tonight.

Thats Easier Bullet For My Valentine - Fever :D
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I'm guessing it's a second Immolation Order as a replacement. So kinda like how Lumi can do Cube twice, Corona can do QSM 100+ twice. Interesting.

I need that pet bag increase like now.
    A new title quest has been added in Wellspring Village
    GIMME.

Patcher is running as we speak, the new event will be interesting to see.