Probability of server shifting?

Options
VISHALRAJ - Archosaur
VISHALRAJ - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
edited June 2015 in General Discussion
What if we were allowed to choose to go to one or other servers with the character that
s already created instead of starting all over again? It would help save time and money as well as allow us to experience other servers too. I played jade dynasty and it allowed to switch servers without the need of creating a new character. There could be a reservation like white name players who clocked a certain amount of time can shift to pvp server from pve like trying to go back to blue name and since server merge cant happen this would be a better option and a certain stay time could be allowed before u can shift to another server etc. It would allow players to go to other servers and make them more active. Thoughts and review appreciated b:victory
Post edited by VISHALRAJ - Archosaur on

Comments

• Eirghan - Sanctuary
    Eirghan - Sanctuary Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I think this has been suggested in the past. Anyone feel free to correct me if i am wrong but even character shifts would require quite the man power and still limited to the servers that are mergeable due to player names.
    It would be nice i guess and anything is possible. Not sure if i would like trying to keep track of a forever changing population though b:shocked
    ♥ Eirghan ♥ Sage Seeker ♥ 105x3 ♥
    ♥ Current Gear: mypers.pw/1.8/#140780/ ♥
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Has been discussed few times already, almost zero probability of it happening in the foreseeable future. Also the recent log in events and all the other code giveaways recently have been geared towards helping people level up and get decent cards on a new toon so a few people have already taken advantage of that to relocate servers.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited June 2015
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    No, unless you cashed and bribe PWE, who then will tell people who can do it to do it

It's covered in this thread...
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1757531

Fixed that for you.
    It has happened before.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.