character creation gear?

elinshoe
elinshoe Posts: 12 Arc User
edited June 2015 in General Discussion
Hey guys,

Just wondering if it were possible to get the gear that we see on the characters during character creation. Someone said they might be the new morai gear. Someone also said that they were the legacy gear. Anyone know what these gears really are? And does anyone know how to get them?

Thanks.
For men, waking up is the second hardest thing in the morning.
Post edited by elinshoe on

Comments

• Satyrion - Sanctuary
    Satyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    You got them as starting gear when you made your character after NH expansion untill you left the starting area. Now you can only get it when you rebirth 1, and that's just top, leggings, and weapon. I'm not on my computer right now to check but some of them might be off though (something tells me at very least seeker weapon is different)
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)
  • elinshoe
    edited June 2015
    So basically that is the first set of armor you will get? Also, how do you go about getting another set of the Legacy/Rebirth armor if you already NPCed it? I know you can buy the weapon again for 1mil but can you buy the armor again too?
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    No, it was the first set of armor you got in the old new starter zone (Place of Origin?), now with the new new starter zone (Celestial Vale) you get a different set of starter armor. And no, you can't buy the rebirth armor if you NPCed it before second rebirth, only the weapon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I'm guessing that gear is China stuff we don't get. The glaive looks like it's r9rr, but some other weapons I don't recognize while others look like the reawakening gear. Would need a more detailed analysis.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    No, it was the first set of armor you got in the old new starter zone (Place of Origin?)
    No, it's chinese r9r3. We don't have it (since we use morai 101 gear models for r9r) and probably never will.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Nedira - Dreamweaver
    Nedira - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I'd be more interested in when the devs will implement the Winged Elves' wing graphics on when not in flight mode. I want to walk around and fight with wings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sirkura - Lost City
    Sirkura - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I'd be more interested in when the devs will implement the Winged Elves' wing graphics on when not in flight mode. I want to walk around and fight with wings.

you can glitch the game to do this still. doesn't have any effect on gameplay and timing is quite difficult. i used to do this a lot, if i remember you fly up, remove wings so you fall and reequip them pressing fly exactly as you hit the ground

wonder if i can still find a video of it. i'll look.

QuickEdit~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iYP2REF_cM
  • elinshoe
    edited June 2015
    ^ i used to be able to do that with high ping very easily. just cancel flight and before the game cancels your flight, use a skill, such as self heal. when you hit the ground you will still have wings, but if you take a step, you lose them.