How's your luck? (Avatars)

Pistdoff - Archosaur
Pistdoff - Archosaur Posts: 213 Arc User
edited June 2015 in General Discussion
How is peoples luck with War Avatar Packs?

Seem to notice more recently that the newer cash shoppers seem to get S card every 5-6 packs while the more veteran players don't get rewarded as much. Just interested in finding out peoples luck ive opened up well over 300 B - S packs from FSP coins and catalysts, promo code packs, spend reward packs and around 500 C - S packs from boutique. Still haven't gotten an S card and its probably been over 2000 Gold I've spent trying so far. b:laughb:laugh

The one I have was my free one for 10 A avatars b:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
takes 3.3m
takes 6.1m
takes 7.1m
takes 6.0m

OVERKILL b:victoryb:dirtyb:victory
Post edited by Pistdoff - Archosaur on

Comments

• LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I bought one S pack from the boutique ages ago, and got an S card. Any since, not so much, though the freebies from the log in event I did get another S card so now have 3 random S cards.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    I opened 300+ (Didn't count exact amount and I have a lot of characters/accounts) B-S packs from this freebie and got a few S cards out of it. Only 3 of them were on characters that they did any good for though.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    My luck at everything pack related is terrible. I can tell you that after all this time doing FSP and even buying fsp coins for both A and B/S Packs and catalyst for the b/s ones.

I only have arround 25 A Cards of which like 9 are Dura and 8 Destroyers.

The only S Card that my main have is the one when you get 10 A cards, and guess what is durability too.. Just a few days ago I opened 30 A packs and got 0 A cards b:angry

But to make it even worse I have toons that are not even reborn or 100 and get S cards from those free promo packs b:laugh.

My Archer Alt have 3 S but at least that one is RB.
    One blade that i use as a joly alt have 9 A cards and 5 S b:surrender

Yeah so at this card thing my luck sucks b:cry

• Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    ive opened up well over 300 B - S packs from FSP coins and catalysts, promo code packs, spend reward packs and around 500 C - S packs from boutique. Still haven't gotten an S card

I think I've just found domeone that has even less luck than I am.

As for the guys, that got an S card after 5-6 packs it can happen, but I'm not sure they would get 60 S cards after 300 packs anyway
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • ironknight
    ironknight Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    From event 12 characters between 2 accounts, 84 B-S packs=4 S cards. All on alts below 100, got Lorelei (neuma portal card) on my pill baby BM. Had only one S card before event on my 71 Barb that I use to grab Jones Orders on.

• cira1818
    cira1818 Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Honestly only S cards i have ever gotten on my toons is fromt he free one after 10 a cards, however i got 2 from chance, one is an an ra sin, and the other a 98 alt. How ever my husband has a storage toon that has 2 S cards that he never intends on playing, and the same as me with the freebie from primal. b:surrender insane to see people on my server with full out S cards but some people have all the luck b:cute
    1421836914pizapw1434850700.jpg
    Like the Foxes? ake one here at the link, all credits to the maker of this fun game!
    http://www.deviantart.com/art/Fox-Creator-1-2-491912551
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    This last promotion, only opening the freebie S card packs, I got 2 s cards and an A card right off the bat. On the character I wanted them on. Granted, both S cards were for the same slot, but still. Not bad luck.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Got a nice Soulprime S card for my blademaster main from this giveaway. Works out nicely since I have just a loose A card there now - just need some more leadership to actually use the damn thing. Beyond that, my catshop got one of the nuema portal set. Derp. And one of my jolly alts got themselves a random S, forgot which one.

In total I've ran this event on about 27 toons.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Pistdoff - Archosaur
    Pistdoff - Archosaur Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I think I've just found domeone that has even less luck than I am.

As for the guys, that got an S card after 5-6 packs it can happen, but I'm not sure they would get 60 S cards after 300 packs anyway

Oh yeah i know that. I just mean it how say every time they purchase packs maybe once a week on pay day and they buy roughly 10 packs, it just seems they always get an S. I buy 50 of them and be lucky to get even 1 A card. Just seems the longer you play and more you spend, the less you are rewarded.

I know my sin date is 2013 but i played the beta on Veno and moved to archo in 2013 by making a new account which ive since made my main. I still charge the gold on my veno then trade packs to sin (unless it charge or spend rewards in which case i charge on sin)/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    takes 3.3m
    takes 6.1m
    takes 7.1m
    takes 6.0m

OVERKILL b:victoryb:dirtyb:victory
  • teme01
    teme01 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Ive opened 1k+ S packs easy and never gotten an S card out of any of them

the two S cards i have 1 came from the free one for 10 A`s

the other was for winning a spend event raffle...

for the longest time i did every event and did everything i could to try and get an S card..
    now i realize its like the OP says..and if your a cash player your odds are horrible..

I`m an easy 400 spirit behind most people in the same armor/shard/lvl range as myself and im almost certin ive opened far more packs than 99% of the players

Because of this i stopped spending money in PWI and stopped logging in...as even if i finish 105/105/105 i`ll still never be able to compete agian without some form of S card set...

This Invivible luck thing is BS..i 100% think PWI has the ability to pick and choose who they want to actually get anything out of card packs and if they think you`ll spend more they lower your odd`s...

So now im just periodically watching to see if they Merge Harshlands...
    I`m not even logging my shop anymore...whats the point ? i made and spent 15b trying to get S cards(didnt get a single 1)..thats not counting the cash i spent...thats just what the shop did..lol

Dont get me wrong...ive done well..good gear...almost full dietys..full +10 with some +12`s

But none of it matter if you cant get a card set...until then your just a 1shot..
  • Ludacritz - Raging Tide
    Ludacritz - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    rieihdius wrote: »
    My luck at everything pack related is terrible. I can tell you that after all this time doing FSP and even buying fsp coins for both A and B/S Packs and catalyst for the b/s ones.

I only have arround 25 A Cards of which like 9 are Dura and 8 Destroyers.

The only S Card that my main have is the one when you get 10 A cards, and guess what is durability too.. Just a few days ago I opened 30 A packs and got 0 A cards b:angry

But to make it even worse I have toons that are not even reborn or 100 and get S cards from those free promo packs b:laugh.

My Archer Alt have 3 S but at least that one is RB.
    One blade that i use as a joly alt have 9 A cards and 5 S b:surrender

Yeah so at this card thing my luck sucks b:cry

My sin has 5 S cards, 3 of which are destroyer and 1 each dura+ battle ._. But that's out of only 75 or so B-S packs and freebies (10x A cards/event giveaways etc) so overall I say I've had decent luck, though my DB has 2 from just freebies+C-A packs for the 4 extra xD
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    teme01 wrote: »
    Ive opened 1k+ S packs easy and never gotten an S card out of any of them

the two S cards i have 1 came from the free one for 10 A`s

the other was for winning a spend event raffle...

for the longest time i did every event and did everything i could to try and get an S card..
    now i realize its like the OP says..and if your a cash player your odds are horrible..

I`m an easy 400 spirit behind most people in the same armor/shard/lvl range as myself and im almost certin ive opened far more packs than 99% of the players

Because of this i stopped spending money in PWI and stopped logging in...as even if i finish 105/105/105 i`ll still never be able to compete agian without some form of S card set...

This Invivible luck thing is BS..i 100% think PWI has the ability to pick and choose who they want to actually get anything out of card packs and if they think you`ll spend more they lower your odd`s...

So now im just periodically watching to see if they Merge Harshlands...
    I`m not even logging my shop anymore...whats the point ? i made and spent 15b trying to get S cards(didnt get a single 1)..thats not counting the cash i spent...thats just what the shop did..lol

Dont get me wrong...ive done well..good gear...almost full dietys..full +10 with some +12`s

But none of it matter if you cant get a card set...until then your just a 1shot..

Holy hell man...you got it even worse then me o.o

That is the main reason why I skip S-Cards and suggest anyone to do the same. Sure I opened ~2.5k A-Packs on both my Barb and my Storm to get the Six Candleflames A-Card set (which is extreme bad luck...I know people needing only 100 packs for the full set and an average of ~700 Packs in general).

The Set provides nearly the same stats on 40/40 compared to random s-Cards 80/80. Considering this and the high chance to rb them (which males them quite a bit stronger compared to S-Cards) it is clear that one should skip S-cards.

Either way...the money you and I spent on cards alone would have been by far enough to full +12/deity a new char. Crazy.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    From b-s packs, lunch is meh, from A packs though, well I have the SoT set with 2 of the cards rebirthed, and 5/6 of the candelflame set so pretty good.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    Seek_NK - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I have 18 S cards in total for now, god knows how many packs I would've opened.

Usually I get 1 S card out of 150-175 B-S packs from FSP - This is the average rate in which I get my S cards

I am well aware that, people who do not have much S cards get a good chance of getting S from the B-S packs, and a bunch of alts got S cards from the recent promo. I strongly believe that having more S cards reduces your chances of of getting a S from B-S packs b:shocked
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • Aragom_ - Archosaur
    Aragom_ - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    b:victory Got an "S" Card on 2nd tier, an "S" Card on 3rd tier log in rewards b:chuckle
  • Slewdem - Dreamweaver
    Slewdem - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    This card thing is all about luck.. either you lucky or your not, i popped 32 b-s boxes a few days ago got 1 S card.. Is it worth it i doubt it,why? you pop some more what if your luck is bad an you get the same slot card you got before.. They might as well put sets in botique an let people buy their sets one time.. I have been trying for a year now have i gotten a S card for each slot? NOPE!! in my eyes is a pure waste if you have really **** luck
    Bahamas represent
  • Hisiala - Morai
    Hisiala - Morai Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    My luck is extremely shifting when it comes to these packs. I got only one S card from the login event, and it was Astrid from the Nuema portal. My free S card from the 10 A was one in soulprime slot.

Which I will never use because I'm building the candleflame set. Only 2 missing now (soulprime and lifeprime)

Never going to try to get more S card, because getting the last two cards for the A set is hard enough...
  • Clergywoman - Raging Tide
    Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    i dont know exactly how many a-packs i opened, i would say about 500. all i got is the 3-a-set Autumnal God (full rb1). it is the old curse of every non-cs! b:shedtear
    gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    i dont know exactly how many a-packs i opened, i would say about 500. all i got is the 3-a-set Autumnal God (full rb1). it is the old curse of every non-cs! b:shedtear

I can agree on that in an extreme level. Both my Barb and my SB got the Six Candleflames Set. I am fully farmed on any aspect...I needed 2.5k!!!+ A-Packs on both Chars each to get the set. They have been pretty equal unlucky. From the point I only needed 1 card for both I needed around 900 A-Packs on the Barb and 1.2k A-Packs on the Storm. I also needed to reroll the r9rr weap of my Storm 27 times to get mediocre stats. Been missing one skill for my Dusk out of PoF. Tried 30 times since then to not the the one skill out of 6 I need. Everytime I tried opening packs I've been left off with a huge loss.

So ya. Non-CSers should stay away from luck related stuff as much as they can...but oh snap! You can't to be competitive xD

The money I already wasted on luck related stuff...man...without overestimating it...that could've been 2 full +12 r9rr chars at least. But ya know :p keeping oneself busy xD
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • XAlphaOmegAx - Sanctuary
    XAlphaOmegAx - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    my catshop got one of the nuema portal set. Derp. And one of my jolly alts got themselves a random S, forgot which one..
    Only got B' cards from freebie S packs and guess what my lvl17 veno got Incarnate and 1 WS A' card in last login event b:cryb:cry GG