Simple Topic for Discussion: Combine East Servers

thetits42
thetits42 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2015 in General Discussion
Hello guys and gals of PWI. As many of y'all know, PWI USED to be much popular and have a much higher player-count. Without the high player-count, I feel like the game itself isn't as entertaining and fun as it was when PWI was in its prime. Furthermore, as BH squads, TT squads, and so forth are harder to find with the lower player-count, I suggest we combine all PWI East servers. Obviously, there's PVE and PVP, but I'm sure the masterminds behind PWI don't want it to fall as it is a major cash-crop for them. So how do y'all feel about this? Good idea? Bad? Other suggestions? b:laugh

Thanks for taking the time to read,

TheTits
Post edited by thetits42 on

Comments

• Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    thetits42 wrote: »
    Hello guys and gals of PWI. As many of y'all know, PWI USED to be much popular and have a much higher player-count. Without the high player-count, I feel like the game itself isn't as entertaining and fun as it was when PWI was in its prime. Furthermore, as BH squads, TT squads, and so forth are harder to find with the lower player-count, I suggest we combine all PWI East servers. Obviously, there's PVE and PVP, but I'm sure the masterminds behind PWI don't want it to fall as it is a major cash-crop for them. So how do y'all feel about this? Good idea? Bad? Other suggestions? b:laugh

Thanks for taking the time to read,

TheTits

go read sylens thread.
    /endthread
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Suggestions go in the Suggestion Box. Not in Quality Corner which is solely for reporting bugs and glitches.

In addition, this thread explains why this is not feasible.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.