Can't Log in

evilsmakers
evilsmakers Posts: 182 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Support Desk
When i open patcher...then i click on Start it shows black screen then it closees

i tryed to verify and still not works x.x
cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
The GG
Enjoy!​​
PaiiiiN~
Post edited by evilsmakers on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited May 2015
    Start by reading my sticky thread, then post something useful so we can help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • honeidew
    honeidew Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Arc opens then says downloads are updated but it wont verify itself. I'm thinking the patcher version is what it cant verify. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and no help.
    edited May 2015
    honeidew wrote: »
    Arc opens then says downloads are updated but it wont verify itself. I'm thinking the patcher version is what it cant verify. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and no help.
    Read the post directly above yours.

I cannot hep until you give me something to work with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • honeidew
    honeidew Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    what is a sticky thread?
    edited May 2015
    what is a sticky thread?

That would be the threads that are stuck at the top of just about every forum in the entire world.
    They are commonly identified by having the word "Sticky" in front of them.

Example...

Sticky: BEFORE YOU POST ~ Please Read This

It's not rocket science.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • evilsmakers
    edited May 2015
    IDK what happening...but i am loosing the dailys (PV-primal quests cuz of this)

Now after i can log my account...as soon as i log my sin it keep showing report bug......and i read the sticky and didn't find my case <.<
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    IDK what happening...but i am loosing the dailys (PV-primal quests cuz of this)

Now after i can log my account...as soon as i log my sin it keep showing report bug......and i read the sticky and didn't find my case <.<
    See:
    STEP THREE: Post For Help

What do you need to post?
    At a minimum, we need detailed information on the issue, system specs, and what you've tried.

For system information, the best is to download Speccy, and publish a Speccy log. All you need to do then, is add the link to the published report in your post. (I provided the hyperlinks for you, to make that easy.)

If the problem includes a graphic issue, or a strange error message, it's usually best to include a dxdiag report as well.
    (Remember to use the
    [code] tags for the dxdiag info and to remove any trademark characters so it doesn't get cut off.) (CODE tag is the # symbol in the editor.)

Very first post in the sticky gives instructions for what info to provide. b:cute
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • evilsmakers
    edited May 2015
    i don't understand 90% of what written....and i said all that i know

do i need to post pic of the report bug i am getting?
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
    edited May 2015
    i don't understand 90% of what written....and i said all that i know

do i need to post pic of the report bug i am getting?

In case you don't understand what I wrote, I included the links with instructions. You simply need to be able to read and follow directions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • evilsmakers
    edited May 2015
    i can't get what you mean x.x

i read the link and i read the sticky and my case wasn't mentioned so i started a new topic

For the detiled info....what i can't write more??all i am facing is when i log my sin i get insta report bug nothing more to say

correct me if i missed somthing D;
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
    edited May 2015
    i can't get what you mean x.x

i read the link and i read the sticky and my case wasn't mentioned so i started a new topic

For the detiled info....what i can't write more??all i am facing is when i log my sin i get insta report bug nothing more to say

correct me if i missed somthing D;

Kossy already quoted the specific section of my thread that details exactly what information you need to give if the troubleshooting steps didn't work. That was in post #8 of this thread.

Steps you have already taken. (In intricate detail.)
    A dxdiag log output. (Don't forget to use the CODE tags)
    A link to a published Speccy report.

I need that at a minimum. It's made pretty clear if you read my thread thoroughly.
    Instructions are included as well, so it's not difficult for you to accomplish.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • evilsmakers
    edited May 2015
    i did read what you posted and the sticky.....

But all i got was read before you post somthing,which i did...and didn't saw someone with similar problem i have.

second,write detailed info about problem..and idk how to write more detailed than what i did....cause all i am facing atm is when i log in my sin i get a report bug

correct me if i missed somthing D:
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • evilsmakers
    edited June 2015
    http://speccy.piriform.com/results/VIEA67622KaFe2ZI1x0NVne

thats the link it gave me after i got the program downloaded :O
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
    edited June 2015
    Most likely your issue is with corrupted files. Is it only the one character that's affected?

From the Speccy....

1. You seriously need to consider an upgrade. That system is barely capable of playing the client. At an absolute minimum, buy a video card and more RAM.

2. You're using Microsoft's Antivirus. Which not only is it one of the least effective, but it will eat your client files. Exclude the client folder from all scans and then run the verify option from the patcher three times back to back. Then reboot your PC before playing. (If you have questions about how to do this, the instructions are in my Sticky thread.)
    This is the most likely cause of your problem, but it could also be related to your lack of a video card.

3. The use of Auto Keyboard would be a violation of the ToS. Don't get caught. It's also wasting your precious CPU cycles and RAM. You don't have enough to go around with the client.

4. The use of Hotspot Shield when playing will eventually result in your account being auto-banned by the bot on the server. This will be a permanent account ban, but you may be able to get it removed with a valid explanation. It's also wasting your precious resources and will be an added source of latency in your data stream. (a.k.a. lag)

5. If you aren't using MS Groove or OneNote, turn it off. Kill the app from running at startup in it's options if you don't need it loading at all. Again, it's wasting your resources, and it's not like you have any to spare.

6. You've got the printer status monitor for your HP printer running in the tray too. GameBooster is a useful program if you want to just kill these things when you run the client.

7. You have the Skype Click-to-call browser plugin installed. I has known issues with the client. Remove it completely from Programs & Features.

8. You have the "Deal Keeper" adware/virus. Follow this guide to remove it.

9. Your video driver is horribly old. It's not like you really have a GPU, but every little bit helps. Get the latest driver for your system here

The Short.
    Most likely, your issues is your anti-virus software eating the client files. Fix it, then fix your files. You must run the verify three times back-to-back if you actually want it to fix them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • evilsmakers
    edited June 2015
    For the keybord and hot spot i always use them while making sure pwi is off so its all good

i just have a feeling its cuz of my new ini...i been getting alot of report bugs lately as soon as i changed my sin hair to one of the new classes hair...

i will try to open my account in one of my 4 Pcs hopefully it works D:
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • evilsmakers
    edited June 2015
    i tried opening it on different computers and same thing,i could log any char on my account JUST not my sin...Mostly its cuz the ini cuz i used new classes hair on mt sin....
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~