need ways to make coin in gam

sinocent
sinocent Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Suggestion Box
i understand that there were alot of people botting illegally but to take away the dq coin amounts was not the best answer. there are several that play this game that have now quit because they cant afford to play it because the amount of coin is now dropped. not everyone uses credit cards to play a "free to play " game. i get the time limit on the botting that was good it worked but why take the coin value away seriously u guys need to find a way for people to make coin in the game so they can keep playing or harshlands and the rest of the servers are going to be a ghost town sooner than u think and the only ones left paying ur asalries will be the ones using credit cards for a free game. i play here cuz my friends are here but its getting harder and harder to do things in here because we cant buy the stuff we need the prices have not dropped and its getting really ridiculous. There are players coming back to the game wondring wth happened to the game and they are leaving again if u want to keep this game going i suggest u find a way to keep the por folk happy. oh and a 2x would reallllly be nice since noone can afford lunar runs now you know since we cant make coin. thanks sry i ranted but ive been watching it decline for a while now and its starting to scare me i dont want to find a new game to play i like this one and my friends are here. so please please please please hear me and do something.

b:thanks
Post edited by sinocent on

Comments

• Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    If you can't think about your own way to make coins, just read the threads on the forum that give in details several ways.
    If you can't search the forum correctly, then...

But there are ways to make a lot more coins than what DQ could give by botting H24, trust me.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Please look at some examples in the thread I made for different and successful ways for Farming R9 caliber coin:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1745791
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Not this kind of thread againb:cry

honestly when I readed the title of your thread I though you are a person that wants advice how to make in game coins and I wanted to write a long list how you can make in game coins .
    But coming here and seeing you just rant.. well i kinda lost my interes in doing that.
    Oh well i will still give you some advices:

Jolly Old Jones
    FLow Silver Palace
    Full Warsong
    Twilight Temple

You figure out how to make coins based on what I write above.
    b:bye
    giphy.gif

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    This does not belong in Quality Corner and there are plenty of ways to make coin ingame.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Farm Herb (heaven or Hell is the best)--yeah it takes time.

Farm materials(metal,coal,wood,stone)--yeah it takes time but sell great.
    High mats-lvl 60 req. to dig
    mid mats-lvl 40 to dig.
    low mats-usually all around starter area.(the real starter areas on main map)
    Hell/heaven mats--located in hell.

**** bot farm for coin and crafting materials,sell junk to npc for coin.

Craft junk to sell.So get your crafting up..yes if you want to make good coin in all area then crafting is needed.

Have a store open 24-7,throw junk to sell in it.No store = no business,some one wil leventually look.

Undercut people make yourself look cheaper.Dont be like these fools acting like the other gas station across the street.Be that pizza place that sells tons of pizza a day for 5$ each.

Take a look in ah on molds and buy popular ones at low price,craft and sell.

Use chips if you need to at the mysterious merchant for molds (misty ring,sky demon pearls they sell great! x2 the money)

more **** but this is simple basics.
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    theres no more real making coins ... its all about getting your coins from others now .... mjore than enough coins fluctuating in amrket - all about hoarding them now , and ripping em off other players....b:chuckleb:chuckle

merch or bite the dust
  • ctstew
    ctstew Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2015

honestly when I readed the title of your thread I though you are a person that wants advice how to make in game coins and I wanted to write a long list how you can make in game coins .
    But coming here and seeing you just rant.. well i kinda lost my interes in doing that.

Jolly Old Jones
    FLow Silver Palace
    Full Warsong
    Twilight Temple

Jolly Old Jones is the ONLY valid suggestion and I'm waiting for PWI to illuminate that too.

First of all you need the armor and a squad of well equipped friends high enough to do Twilight Temple, Full Warsong, Full Warsong and maybe Lunar.
    It's to old PWI way, you have to do the dungeons in order to get the armor to be able to do those dungeons.

Let take a count of how PWI has screwed us;

* DQ values down to 1 coin each, value drop of about 2000%

* Limiting grinding time for exp and coin after giving us a grind macro.

* Introducing high level mobs in low level mob areas so you can't do unmonitored grinding

* Reduction of junk armor drops coin value about 200%

NOTE: I no longer do grinding because you can't even cover the cost of your damage with what you make.

* raised the level of low level starting mobs and veno pets about 500%+

* Locked up access to the buying an selling of several items in the Auction house. (TT Mat and high level Armor and weapons and Mats)

* Closed down the veno pet instance so venos can no longer evolve their pets.

* make more and more BOUND Armor and Weapons that are made so the sell-able armor is far inferior.

* Made high boss stronger so T3 is not enough to tank these, requires R9+

* driven the price of gear and mats way to high, altering the whole economy of the game.

* Make many of the best item available to only pack buyers who sell them for very very high prices

* Lower the chance ratios on many items and upgrade methods

* making the top Armor and weapon in the game well over $10,000 of real money.

That is all I could think of right now but I'm sure there are more.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'm making a good bit of coin myself. Here's how:
    - Jolly Jones. 2 toons held at lvl 80, though you could do more if you have more accounts. I skip the "fight snakes" quest, takes too long, but do the punica pulp and investigate lake quests. I got a cheap eventgold 3.0 flyer for each of these toons. Even if I don't have time to do the quests I still get the free gold Jones tosses at you just for taking the bounty orders. If you skip the snakes you'll get on average some 550k per day (7 orders), usually for less then 30 mins of time.

- Autocultivation. Unlike the person above me, I've found it to still be profitable (though nowhere near as insane as it was when dq items were still worth a bunch). Stay in the main world, fight mobs at or above your own level so that your drops don't get reduced. Morai and Primal World mobs do not give good drops, so if you're autocultivating for coin, don't do it there (only exception is the Morai pond - toxic feathers have the highest practical droprate for glaze in the game, and that stuff sells well). Make sure you pick mats, potions, jade - all those stack so make sure to leave at least 1 in your inventory. For a 6 hour autoculti bout I net about 500-700k on my bm, more on my mystic (after repairs, before potion/jade sales).
    Not sure about chrono world drops but there appear to be some types in Old Valley of the Scarred that drop exceptionally well. Untested though.
    Some characters lend themselves better to autoculti then others. Aim for 0 resource usage, which means your character has to work mana and hp neutral (be regenerative). Fast killing also helps.

- BH100. Given the reward probabilities for 2kk and 5kk rewards, each BH100 is on average 650k, not counting sale price of mirages and socketstones - and not counting the subs/mirages you get from the nirvana talisman.

- Event opportunities. Celestial tigers, jungle ruins etc. Or, right now, Smoke over Archosaur is a major cash cow.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    ctstew wrote: »
    Jolly Old Jones is the ONLY valid suggestion and I'm waiting for PWI to illuminate that too.

First of all you need the armor and a squad of well equipped friends high enough to do Twilight Temple, Full Warsong, Full Warsong and maybe Lunar.
    It's to old PWI way, you have to do the dungeons in order to get the armor to be able to do those dungeons. .

Acording to you what means well equiped friends? What kind of gear do you think you need to have to do those dungeons?
    Answer me and based on that I will give you mine.
    giphy.gif

• Evryn - Morai
    edited May 2015
    For full warsong:
    G15 +4 weapon and G12 +4 armor, it's doable, if difficult. You'll of course not be doing spawn. If you do plan on spawn, get a support class - BMs are often in high demand, and even a low bm can handle solo earth pav.

Lunar:
    Bit more difficult, would recommend G15 chest and leggings at least for the added HP and protection. Bosses are more painful then the Warsong ones. In my experience anyway.

TT:
    Haven't tried 3-2 and 3-3 yet personally (gasp really? Yes really) but 3-1 isn't a problem with G15 or less gear, provided you got a group that knows their stuff.

As for merching to make coins - I make most of my catshop money by service merching - I sell about 1000 sets of common stones each week. I don't like ripping other players off, so I throw whatever stuff I find and want to sell onto that cat at a max price I'd buy the stuff for - most stuff will eventually sell that way. I really don't like the attitude mulier (and people like him) are taking to merching - it's why I barely ever check cats anymore. Unless I want to laugh at the prices requested.

• mulier
    edited May 2015
    u didnt get my point - which was:

theres no more ways of getting coin (other than from other ppl - aka from the pool of coin circulating - you are doing the same here )

on a sidenote : i do merch very agressive - thats true :/
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You can make a profit auto-cultivating/grinding, if you pick your targets carefully (Valley of the Scarred mobs drop enough coin and potions to make a profit, as a for instance.)

BH-1 for 100+ may award 2 1 million coin cards, or a 5 million coin card.

Lower level quests (not even counting Jolly Old Jones Bounty Orders) reward enough coins to be able to afford most of your skills.

Mineable mats and herbs can be NPCed for a small profit.

So no, your premise (that you HAVE to get coins from other players) is wrong. That easily exploitable sources of coins have been steadily removed from the game is a function of China's bot problem, and that is not going to change, nor will easily exploitable coins sources be put back in the game for exactly that reason.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Evryn - Morai
    edited May 2015
    mulier wrote: »
    u didnt get my point - which was:

theres no more ways of getting coin (other than from other ppl - aka from the pool of coin circulating - you are doing the same here )

on a sidenote : i do merch very agressive - thats true :/

See my post one page back for methods of making coin directly instead of obtaining it from other players. There are ways. Heck, I net between 5 and 20m daily these days (8m average I think), not counting my stonecat and the various extra incidental sales that go on there.

• mulier
    edited May 2015
    no offense , as i didnt come here to offend anybody ...

buuut a few mills from a event that can be exploited with multiple characters .. ok i give u that - thats new coin ....

but u really wanna discuss with jolly and picking herbs ... when gold is 3.5m and to even start equipping a character to be somewhat not a 1-shot requires 5-6b .. herbs selling at 4k? jolyl is 800k? .. other than that... its back to getting coin from others .. be it crafting for them, be it lvling them,. be it selling anything at all to them

oh and the occasional mirage/2m/5m from BH - again abused with multiple characters ...

take aways the armies of alts people created over the years .. jump into the view of a fresh lvl 100 ... and tell me how they ever gonna make the coin necessary .. w/o getting the majority of said coins (what way ever) from other ppl(aka the current pool of coins) . b:sad
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    ... What exactly is wrong with getting coins from the current circulation? Having an active and healthy market ingame as well as numerous sinks for the coin keeps prices low and greatly benefits new players, those who farm, and people who are willing to patiently play the market.

On the flip side, having too much coin generated from nothing (IE: Best lucks, China's botting issue that caused all the coin value nerfs, Jolly Jones Orders) leads to prices rising on everything in correspondence with the fact that everyone has more coin to spend so the value of items is going to increase to match. In 2009, having 20m made you rich. Now having 20m means you're poor and need to get farming. Why? In part, because there's MUCH more coin going around now than there was back then. If you increase the methods of coin generation without increasing coin sinks to remove coin from the economy, hyperinflation is the result.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The reason why gold is 3-3.5 million now, rather than 4 million + with none being sold in the gold exchange as it was before Eclipse on most servers, is largely because of the removal of high end DQ value.

The fact that it has more or less stabilized there, rather than dropping further, is an indication that there are sufficient ways to generate new coins in game... though part of that may be there being still an overabundance of coins in-game from previous to Eclipse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Evryn - Morai
    edited May 2015
    I wager most serious farmers have (ab)used the free levelup pills to generate a few pillbabies for BH farming. Or already had a cluster of selfleveled 100+ toons from autocultivation farming back from when the DQ items were worth it.

BH TT and BH Warsong can be solo'd/duo'd by a strong toon with a few buffers. It's also possible to grab BH EU and/or AEU and autocomplete it by doing Morai/Primal dailies when those are on orange, and BH1 is on blue. Farming herbs isn't worthwhile, you're better off doing jollies, more coin for time spent.

It does take a good year this way to farm your R9 together if you keep at it, like this. Better idea is to start with G15 (+4 it, shouldn't be too hard - price should be about 40kk per piece. Focus on the parts that benefit your character most - Arms, then leggings, chest). That gets you a toon that can do most instances without dying. A G16 weapon really helps too.

• ctstew
    ctstew Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Acording to you what means well equiped friends? What kind of gear do you think you need to have to do those dungeons?
    Answer me and based on that I will give you mine.

The point is what ever dungeon you do you need the armor, pots, buffs ect. so you can take the punishment the mobs and bosses deal to survive and get the TT mat drops.
    I have observed as well as many other players that you can not do this if you are wearing armor that is less than the armor you are suppose to get from the mat drops in that dungeon. This is why many players have high level or better equiped players in the squad.

To make my point more clear if you are doing those dungeons to get mats to make your next level Armor you can not tank those boss with what armor you are wearing. And if the whole squad is in the same condition it still is very hard to do without dieing alot. Then you have the drop rate and distribution among the other squad members to think about, because you do not get what you want or need very often in a squad. If you do not play every day and do the dungeon for those drops every day you may be a year getting what you need. So you join a helpful faction and have high level players help you or you just buy what you need.

Jolly Old Jones
    FLow Silver Palace
    Full Warsong
    Twilight Temple

My first thought reading your post was; Yup, there is another wallet warrior telling us how easy it is.
    BUT, you have to admit PWI has been steadily taking away the ability for players to make game coin since the game purchase. The focus has been on sucking money out of its players and this has made many rethink why they even bother playing this game when there are other games to play at less cost and aggravation.

PWI has built this game up to have GREAT potential but I see them shooting themselves in the foot with some of the game constructs and now these coin limitations. It is a Dam shame.
  • mulier
    edited May 2015
    I have observed as well as many other players that you can not do this if you are wearing armor that is less than the armor you are suppose to get from the mat drops in that dungeon. .

head --> wall
  • shubh31
    shubh31 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The point is what ever dungeon you do you need the armor, pots, buffs ect. so you can take the punishment the mobs and bosses deal to survive and get the TT mat drops.
    I have observed as well as many other players that you can not do this if you are wearing armor that is less than the armor you are suppose to get from the mat drops in that dungeon. This is why many players have high level or better equiped players in the squad.

To make my point more clear if you are doing those dungeons to get mats to make your next level Armor you can not tank those boss with what armor you are wearing. And if the whole squad is in the same condition it still is very hard to do without dieing alot. Then you have the drop rate and distribution among the other squad members to think about, because you do not get what you want or need very often in a squad. If you do not play every day and do the dungeon for those drops every day you may be a year getting what you need. So you join a helpful faction and have high level players help you or you just buy what you need.

My first thought reading your post was; Yup, there is another wallet warrior telling us how easy it is.
    BUT, you have to admit PWI has been steadily taking away the ability for players to make game coin since the game purchase. The focus has been on sucking money out of its players and this has made many rethink why they even bother playing this game when there are other games to play at less cost and aggravation.

PWI has built this game up to have GREAT potential but I see them shooting themselves in the foot with some of the game constructs and now these coin limitations. It is a Dam shame.

People like you make other people turn away from game, give him a solution, Don't rant! you want 1b in 1 month from just farming?

I came back (after 3 years) on 27th Dec 2014, people asked me to leave the game, If I don't cash-shop.
    Not a single Penny I have Cash-shopped and for love of God, I loathe cat-shopping. I can't play game more than 4-5 hours a day (max)

I have made 2.37 billion coins in 5 months (average 2-3 hours everyday, without a single day of Cat-shop or Cash-shop).

How? Instead of crying get to work.

I have only Done these :-

Jolly Jones (Made 5 characters in 3 weeks time to do Jolly. Now I make 3m everyday in 15 min)
    Events
    TT2-3 (Easier one, Astral stone and many other mats)
    Daily BH
    Room 60 in cube (Started after I got t2 armour)
    FS coins (2 character everyday)
    Lunar Runs
    PQ3