Number of accounts allowed?

Options
Celinde - Heavens Tear
Celinde - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Dungeons & Tactics
How many accounts are we allowed to have? I know that we are allowed to have max 2 characters online when playing, but what about the accounts we own? How many can we have? Is it also two? I currently have two and I Wanted to make a new one, am I allowed to do that or not?

Thanks for your advice :)!
Post edited by Celinde - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    How many accounts are we allowed to have? I know that we are allowed to have max 2 characters online when playing, but what about the accounts we own? How many can we have? Is it also two? I currently have two and I Wanted to make a new one, am I allowed to do that or not?

Thanks for your advice :)!

According New Multi-Clienting Policy :
    You may only have 2 accounts per person, regardless of how many computers you own.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Unless you're grandfathered in from before the change allowing multi-clienting on the same computer, it's 2 accounts per person, which is what the question posed was, not "how many accounts can you get away with."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Couldnt find any rule that say you are alowed to have 2 acounts only

4. Account
    4.1You may be required to create an account (an “Account”) to access our Service and to use certain features and functions of our Service.
    4.2You must be 13 years of age or older to create an Account. If you are 13 or over, but are under the legal age to enter into a contract in the jurisdiction you reside in (“Legal Age”) and/or under 18 years of age, we require that you review these Terms with your parents or (legal) guardian to ensure they read and agree to them. If you are the parent or (legal) guardian of a user of our Website, Games and/or Service and you have questions about the Terms, please contact us at toseu@perfectworld.com.
    4.3By creating an Account or otherwise using the Service, you represent that you are of Legal Age or at least age 18 and agree to these Terms, or that you are over 13 years of age and your parents or legal guardian have read and agreed to these Terms, and you understand and agree that we are relying upon that representation in allowing you to use the Service.
    4.4Notwithstanding the above, certain portions of our Service may contain mature contents not suitable for anyone younger than the Legal Age or 18 years of age. We will require that you confirm that you are of Legal Age or 18 years of age or older to access such content. If you enter any portion of the Service which is intended for or is marked for mature audiences only, you are certifying that you are of Legal Age or at least 18 years old and have the legal right to access such content. We shall not be responsible in any way for your failure to accurately confirm your age per the terms hereunder.
    4.5When creating an Account and a user identity (“User ID”) you agree to (i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information as requested in the required fields (the “Account Information”) and (ii) promptly maintain and update such User ID and your Account Information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
    4.6You, as creator of your Account and User ID, are solely responsible for your User ID. We will not tolerate offensive or obscene User IDs. If a User ID violates any part of these terms, we may immediately, temporarily, or permanently ban such a User ID, with or without notice.
    4.7Your Account may only to be used by you. We are not responsible for any misuse of your Account or your User ID, you agree to accept all risks of misuse of and unauthorized access to your Account and to hold us and our affiliates harmless from and against any misuse use of your Account or your User ID, including, but not limited to, improper or unauthorized use by someone to whom you revealed your password.
    4.8Please note that, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your User ID and password at all times, and you agree to notify us if your password is lost, stolen, or disclosed to an unauthorized third party, or otherwise may have been compromised. You are solely responsible for all activities and transactions that occur under your Account, and we are not responsible for any misuse use of your account, including without limitation in the event that your password is stolen or revealed to a third party and/or used for transactions. You agree to immediately notify us of any misuse use of your Account or any other breach of security in relation to the Service known to you. We provide you with choice to change your password in order to safeguard your Account.
    4.9Your Account may be terminated if you do not use your Account within twelve months after the date that it was created or for any continuous period of twelve months. If you do not use your Account for any continuous period of twelve or more months, it may be terminated by us at our sole discretion.
    4.10 We will endeavour to notify you by email before we terminate your Account, unless we are terminating, deactivating or deleting your Account or User ID for a violation of these Terms or discontinuation of the Service. However, we will not be liable in any manner for any failure to give notice. If you advise us within five days of the notice that you want to keep your Account active, we will not terminate it. If you do not so notify us, your Account will be terminated and may be permanently deleted, along with your User ID, records, ranks and service information.
    4.11Termination of your Account also entails the termination of the license to use the Service and Proprietary Materials, or any part thereof.
    4.12Please note that regardless of any notice, we reserve the right to discontinue the Service or to terminate or suspend your Account at any time in our sole discretion, for any reason, or for no reason.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/about/terms

But its true you can have only 2 acounts online same time. And sadly ppl are breaking this rule.
    giphy.gif

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Couldnt find any rule that say you are alowed to have 2 acounts only.
    Here's an idea: Try looking up.
    According New Multi-Clienting Policy :
    You may only have 2 accounts per person, regardless of how many computers you own.

Rule's right there.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • qsmack
    qsmack Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Admit, thats dumb having to do a forum search for extra rules. Get them to put it in the main rules area so it is clear
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    qsmack wrote: »
    Admit, thats dumb having to do a forum search for extra rules. Get them to put it in the main rules area so it is clear

Clearly when you update rules, you're supposed to update the ToS and ask customers to validate it.
    But that's not as if any rule was enforced by PWE anyway.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    A rule that isn't enforced isn't a rule.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    Options
    I am bumping this because the question is arising all over the server..and I have always known that the rules stated were you could only have 2 accounts, but since this new event people are talking about making tons of accounts and as the GM was quoted above this isn't allowed.
    ln5aR6B.jpg