Refer a Friend

2»

Comments

• Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    No I would not.
    Most of the ones I stay in contact with are perfectly aware of the game, as I often talk about the things I'm doing here, and if they had any interest in playing, they would.
    I disagree strongly with encouraging players to spam ex-players with messages about coming back to a game they quit (long ago) for good reasons. Plenty of games do it at some point, and I disagree with it 100% of the time and would never participate, regardless of reward. Short of giving me a full set of r999 or 6 +12 orbs, it's not worth pestering my friends.
    I think, "would I be annoyed by this?" and if my answer is yes, which it is, then I make the leap in logic that my friends would also be annoyed.
    It does stink of desperation.
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    yea this is just a form of inexpensive advertising and possibly to the wrong people.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Er... don't really think you can take this poll as a read of opinions. (Tick more than one)

My self I will not be using this "feature" any time soon. To do any real work to help the game now is 50% past its point. The only thing that would help is to make Lv 105s struggle with FB19 cave again LOL! Well to this point maybe that's a hazard of a guess ay. Im useing this idea my self in my works but the idea is anyone above the Lv of the cave will be De-buffed to the cave Lv. No soloing any cave any more Ay. I dono ive not been playing for a few weeks so im not going to ask others back Am I?
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    Temeilion - Harshlands Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yup..and this is why i havent logged in a few weeks

The log in event pissed me off to no end..Im not sure i want to play this game anymore..

And watch how fast i delete this Game, ARC and Shun Anything to do with PWE as an online gaming company ever agian..if they start useing my friends to spam me.

Ive opened probably 1000 S card packs and chests..and never got an S card...

the only two i have..1 came from 10 A`s...

one came from spend raffle..

iAt a certin point i just gave up and started giving out sets of G16 armor...did that for 150+ people and literally ran out of people to put sets on...thats how dead harshlands is now...
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Never in a lifetime would I refer my RL friends. I'm embarrassed to admit I play this game.

How about PWI invest into this game themselves if they want more people here?
    Fix the bugs
    Ban the cheaters
    Listen to current population on wants
    Advertise
    Here we go again....
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Anyone sides me think its funny that
    BaBaBabraAnn(sheep pun?) is level 80
    abba is level 95
    Jesus is 77
    and Plato is 105
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]