New update PvP discussion

Comments

• demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    its not entirely like that, psychic can viably go into mag ring cause he can pop psy will, he also has white and soul of silence

when wizard goes into mag ring he loses tons of p.res that scale with stone barrier, we dont have escapes like psy will white voodoo and sos, we lose p. res -> we become squishy

its a combination of things ofc, base damage + skillsets that makes wizard damage output worse than other arcane classes, it's not bias, i am the first one that says if they introduce elemental penetration wizard will return to be OP cause that will make our debuffs scale a lot better...
    Psy cannot go with magic ring end game...class is too chi dependent and there are too many stuns now to reliably use psy will and think it's a free 10 sec window. A psy will burn 3.5 to 5 sparks every min just using our stun skill and psy will, means you often run out of chi quickly, and with things like drake bash (?), mighty swing (?)+ wood skill, roar of the pride, any sin stun skill +condemned thorn, archer stun skill + blazing arrow, DB, changing to magic ring when we phy immune could become very fatal very fast because unlike wiz, we dont have a skill that gives +120-150% more p Def to compensate the mamassive loss of p Def from switching rings.

also use white voodoo w/ magic ring is pointless without the dps, and as for Sos , see above.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • PRElST - Morai
    PRElST - Morai Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Psy cannot go with magic ring end game...class is too chi dependent and there are too many stuns now to reliably use psy will and think it's a free 10 sec window. A psy will burn 3.5 to 5 sparks every min just using our stun skill and psy will, means you often run out of chi quickly, and with things like drake bash (?), mighty swing (?)+ wood skill, roar of the pride, any sin stun skill +condemned thorn, archer stun skill + blazing arrow, DB, changing to magic ring when we phy immune could become very fatal very fast because unlike wiz, we dont have a skill that gives +120-150% more p Def to compensate the mamassive loss of p Def from switching rings.

also use white voodoo w/ magic ring is pointless without the dps, and as for Sos , see above.

waaaaaaaaaaaaa you realise that there is nothing in the world would survive all that ,do you ?
    Fighting and burning from turning from who we really are
    Cannot suppress so let's find the one we have shaped so far

The human creed and our creators well that we have to share
    Weep deep in tragical fabrical issues everywhere

Cannot replace the one, chase the one that we used to be
    It isn't how we were, what we were, what we meant to be
  • GodricGryff - Sanctuary
    GodricGryff - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It's more viable for the class with no pdef buff to cover its behind to wear a magic ring than the one that does? OK. Psy Will is by no means impregnable.

Mag ring: +160 matk
    White Voodoo: -121 atk lvl

OK.
  • PRElST - Morai
    PRElST - Morai Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It's more viable for the class with no pdef buff to cover its behind to wear a magic ring than the one that does? OK. Psy Will is by no means impregnable.

OK.

There is actually those new rings with mag att and p.def boost as 2nd stats ,need some iteam from packs to get it , our server dosent have any,but on other servers there is plenty
    Fighting and burning from turning from who we really are
    Cannot suppress so let's find the one we have shaped so far

The human creed and our creators well that we have to share
    Weep deep in tragical fabrical issues everywhere

Cannot replace the one, chase the one that we used to be
    It isn't how we were, what we were, what we meant to be
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited May 2015

OK.

i dont get your point,

its 99 atk lvl less and so what, it completely denies the second best component of some endgame one damage output

psy will? it's still better than facking nothing lol

and all the skills that demansfairy listed which effect can possibly have on a target that instead of being immune to physical damage its actually not?

lol the wizard won't just eat the CC, the wiz will also eat the damage from those skills!

@silvaf if you can enlighten me please xD but i feel that non-wiz players are just butthurt that they dont want "pre-NH wizards" again, cause they were OP

but thats what wizards were designed for, have the best damage (DPH) and a decent sustain

now more or less we have same or worse sustain than other classes, plus DPH is off the meta

gg
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    i dont get your point,

its 99 atk lvl less and so what, it completely denies the second best component of some endgame one damage output

and all the skills that demansfairy listed which effect can possibly have on a target that instead of being immune to physical damage its actually not?

lol the wizard won't just eat the CC, the wiz will also eat the damage from those skills!

@silvaf if you can enlighten me please xD but i feel that non-wiz players are just butthurt that they dont want "pre-NH wizards" again, cause they were OP

but thats what wizards were designed for, have the best damage (DPH) and a decent sustain

now more or less we have same or worse sustain than other classes, plus DPH is off the meta

gg

I felt similar when I was QQing about bms, and everyone else being far too focused on what they become, but look at me now, I have backed off of it significantly, albeit I do admit I still have a few flare up's here and there, but largely I have backed off of it, granted the NH update helped bms to reclaim their role better than the morai skills did. - Ergo I really do get where you are coming from... with that feeling that you feel like your role has taken a serious hit. -

I fully realize you aren't me, and just because I was able to back off... it doesn't mean you can or should for that matter, still it might just be better for your sanity if you took a step back and reanaylzed things.

- When so much energy is wasted on an argument, whether your right or wrong, you have little to no energy to actually see the forest for the trees so to speak. (If you know what I mean.) -

--

Really i can't tell you what you may or may not notice yourself when you stop wasting energy arguing. (again whether your right or wrong is besides the point, and it shouldn't even be considered in it.) (edit: I don't know if it will be something you or anyone else hadn't noticed before, or if it will be something that someone has been trying to tell you, just not very well.) - You'll have to find that out for yourself. - Though yes I am aware that this could easily go the other direction, but hey if it does... and you find more reason to 'loathe' your wizard, you can use that as 'ammo' when you return to fight for wizards again. (/edit)
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Eirghan - Sanctuary
    Eirghan - Sanctuary Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Psys are way easier to kill than wizards. Wizards are not the squish, hide in the back class they once were. It follows for me that they are no longer quite the cannons (of the glass cannon) they once were either.

Just putting that out there for you guys to squabble over or find support for however you likeb:chuckle.
    ♥ Eirghan ♥ Sage Seeker ♥ 105x3 ♥
    ♥ Current Gear: mypers.pw/1.8/#140780/ ♥
  • Euzebe - Sanctuary
    Euzebe - Sanctuary Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    i dont get your point,

gg

Only you think a psy is generally less vulnerable than wiz.

White Voodoo is 121 Attack Levels than Black at lvl 10. A Psy in White might be harder to kill, but it's lesser of a threat.

Psy Will is a great skill, no arguments there but CC can be applied through it, you can get CC'd before it even goes up, it has a CD, it can be purged etc etc.

I'm not butthurt about my class or wiz, but neither do I pretend wiz are either easy to kill or trivial to ignore.
  • Connera - Heavens Tear
    Connera - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    a full endgame wizard on random S cards is around 50k base value,
    a psychic with same gears is around 65k

http://mypers.pw/1.8/ link or it's not true.
    I'm hated by former friends, entire factions, PWE, and people I've never met before. I'm hated on servers I've never logged onto.

... and I honestly wasn't even trying.

Enrage has nothing on me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    http://mypers.pw/1.8/ link or it's not true.

For the sake of argument, 2 identical characters:
    Wizard
    Psychic

Has a bit less attack but nowhere near what he is claiming.

Might have overlooked something but I don't think so.
    I, on purpose, did not include engravings and titles because I can't be bothered to put in some random engravings on everything for both. If anyone would like just put the exact same engravings and title stats on both characters and save them.

And don't give me the MUH SHARDINGS excuse, I get that a psy would go for deity, but the argument was the SAME gear. I take shardings into that as well, and it's about base attack anyway.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited May 2015
    and thats where you wrong if you add engraves that will actually add attributes, psychic will always have more base damage due to his weapon damage being superior

and if the future for pwi reserves us more attributes this difference will become a lot more significant

also as i said its not just a matter of pure gears, wizard cant camp moon embrace due his lack of psy will etch, and its also a matter of skillset and better\worse damage amps

and still psychic has a better base damage having DPS respect wizard having a more DPH oriented skillset which is absolutely wrong and if you want to continue the debate feel free but i repeated the same thing 100 times and i really have no more will to express the same concept once again

if you think DPH is still viable, and if you think wizard still outDPS and outDPH anyone go ahead, go into mass pvp, focus the wizards and get deleted by sins psys and stormies
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    and thats where you wrong if you add engraves that will actually add attributes, psychic will always have more base damage due to his weapon damage being superior

and if the future for pwi reserves us more attributes this difference will become a lot more significant

also as i said its not just a matter of pure gears, wizard cant camp moon embrace due his lack of psy will etch, and its also a matter of skillset and better\worse damage amps

and still psychic has a better base damage having DPS respect wizard having a more DPH oriented skillset which is absolutely wrong and if you want to continue the debate feel free but i repeated the same thing 100 times and i really have no more will to express the same concept once again

if you think DPH is still viable, and if you think wizard still outDPS and outDPH anyone go ahead, go into mass pvp, focus the wizards and get deleted by sins psys and stormies

I'm just creating the thing you said in your post.
    The engraves, when added to both toons, don't create a 10-15k base damage gap as you claimed.
    Unless you go full ****** and add all magic engraves to psychic and all strength/vit/dex to the wizard. Even then it won't have that rediculous gap.

About the moon embrace:
    Wizard has stone barrier for defense, but yeah, the ice one for muh chi.

You said same gears, I create toons with same gears.

Apart from that, I never said anything about dps, dph, what is viable and what is not.
    All I can say is deal with the cards you're dealt with, the problem in our version is the insane power creep. If we had the exact same identical version and management as the CN one, we wouldn't even be discussing this because there would be a whole lot less of cashed out characters.
    But no, what we want in this version is, i want to be able to bypass and oneshot whatever character on whatever class i'm playing.
    Some classes should be easy to take out with other classes, some classes should be harder to take out with other classes.
    Think arcane vs arcane, that SHOULD last long because arcane damage against arcane SHOULD do a whole lot less.
    Same goes for HA against HA.
    LA is in the middle of both.

Keyword is SHOULD because powercreep.

It's what I did when I started playing this game, I first started out as a wizard, but from the beginning I saw that it was going to be a pain to keep that class up due to its limitations and thus switched to a more viable class.

Anyway, i'm not here to start a discussion about what is viable and what is not, just created the toons for the arguments sake, what you do with it is up to you.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited May 2015
    I'm just creating the thing you said in your post.
    The engraves, when added to both toons, don't create a 10-15k base damage gap as you claimed.
    Unless you go full ****** and add all magic engraves to psychic and all strength/vit/dex to the wizard. Even then it won't have that rediculous gap.

About the moon embrace:
    Wizard has stone barrier for defense, but yeah, the ice one for muh chi.

You said same gears, I create toons with same gears.

same gears intended as same level of gears: endgame

again the more you add magic attribute to the equation, the higher the gap in base damage it will be

a wizard in ice shield + moons embraces gets oneshotted by a dagger throw i can tell you that by experience

also i forgot to reply at the another same comment "eh but you can get CCs through psy will", well the little damage you get through psy will can trigger your purify and the little damage you get won't require the psy to wear the phys def ring
    and the same skills what effect can possibly have (again) on a class that will eat both the CC and the damage?

an endgame psy has like 35-40k phys res also, an endgame wiz on stone barrier has like 50k phys res, whats the difference 1-2% more damage reduction?

there is really no argument here, wizard isn't tankier than a psychic, and psy is also way more versatile in pvp, you focus him you need first to force your own genie (will surge) he can go into psy will or white, you don't focus him he DPS the sh.it out of you...
    You focus a wizard... he leaps? then gg... you don't focus a wizard he doesnt have DPS, or he needs to switch to channelling gears to DPS and when you notice it, it takes an arrow or a dagger throw to take him down

as i said it's prolly harder to explain than to experience, if you experience mass pvping on wiz and then mass pvping on sin f.e. you can really "feel" how wizard struggles in pvp nowadays
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• QueNa - Sanctuary
    QueNa - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    But no, what we want in this version is, i want to be able to bypass and oneshot whatever character on whatever class i'm playing.
    Some classes should be easy to take out with other classes, some classes should be harder to take out with other classes.

You hit the nail on the head. Wasnt Hot debating if he should reroll sin or demon veno? why demon veno specifically? oh right because they can 1shot people with ironwood & AA.

Wont deny wizard got nerfed a bit and i wouldnt mind an update for them (for all classes tbh) but your whining is getting tiring now no offence. don't act like wizards are the weakest thing ever. I'm still more worried about wizards in pvp than psychics.
    Lurking forums for years sometimes posting.
  • Eirghan - Sanctuary
    edited May 2015
    don't act like wizards are the weakest thing ever. I'm still more worried about wizards in pvp than psychics.
    +100000000. A psy has never one shot me. Psychics do not get the debuffs a wizard does. Nor do they get a special genie skill. A wizard is another story. If youre worried about base weapon damage vs channeling look at the whole picture and compare your full repertoire of insane debuffs chi gain and defenses. If you are playing like a psychic and not shaking what Pan Gu gave ya then we gots another problem guize.
  • demansfairy
    edited May 2015

also i forgot to reply at the another same comment "eh but you can get CCs through psy will", well the little damage you get through psy will can trigger your purify and the little damage you get won't require the psy to wear the phys def ring
    and the same skills what effect can possibly have (again) on a class that will eat both the CC and the damage?

an endgame psy has like 35-40k phys res also, an endgame wiz on stone barrier has like 50k phys res, whats the difference 1-2% more damage reduction?
    Do...do you think they auto attack after they get a stun off when psy use psy will 0_o? OK here how it works, psy uses psy will, IF POSSIBLE (and for most classes it is) opponent uses a stun skill, that player then waits for the stun to near it's end before using another stun skill. This ensures they have a low chance of procing purify spell. They don't start spaming skills to try to get purify spell to proc -_-.

If by any chance they decide to stun you near the end of psy will, either by they realize you're switching rings or just by accident, before you can go back to phy ring, if you're not full buffed you probably going to die. I've had barbs, bms, and sins easily hit over 20k on me and I'm full +12 with NW neck, ring, r recast ring, etc, I'm honestly scared how much harder they would hit without my phy ring on.

also when you say 1-2% more damage reduction between 40 and 50k pdef, you're right...if you mean the percentage displayed in character window as in 40 is at 90% and 50k is at 92%. But numbers work like this:
    90% means you take 10% incoming damage.
    92% means you take 8% incoming damage
    That means the player at 92% takes 20% LESS damage than the player at 90%
    That was an example though, the real phy % for 35 to 40 should be 89.28-90.49%, and for 50 it should be 92.25% which means the player at 50k takes 27.71-18.51% (depending if 35 or 40k) less damage, hell of a big difference.
  • Euzebe - Sanctuary
    Euzebe - Sanctuary Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Do...do you think they auto attack after they get a stun off when psy use psy will 0_o? OK here how it works, psy uses psy will, IF POSSIBLE (and for most classes it is) opponent uses a stun skill, that player then waits for the stun to near it's end before using another stun skill. This ensures they have a low chance of procing purify spell. They don't start spaming skills to try to get purify spell to proc -_-.

If by any chance they decide to stun you near the end of psy will, either by they realize you're switching rings or just by accident, before you can go back to phy ring, if you're not full buffed you probably going to die. I've had barbs, bms, and sins easily hit over 20k on me and I'm full +12 with NW neck, ring, r recast ring, etc, I'm honestly scared how much harder they would hit without my phy ring on.

also when you say 1-2% more damage reduction between 40 and 50k pdef, you're right...if you mean the percentage displayed in character window as in 40 is at 90% and 50k is at 92%. But numbers work like this:
    90% means you take 10% incoming damage.
    92% means you take 8% incoming damage
    That means the player at 92% takes 20% LESS damage than the player at 90%
    That was an example though, the real phy % for 35 to 40 should be 89.28-90.49%, and for 50 it should be 92.25% which means the player at 50k takes 27.71-18.51% (depending if 35 or 40k) less damage, hell of a big difference.

He knows how the resistance numbers work; he used similar logic to yours earlier in this thread. He's intellectually dishonest and just uses what numbers are convenient for his particular argument at the time. We're still yet to see these unicorn psys and wizzies with the same gear but a 15k matk difference between them.

Agreed on the magic ring thing, pure suicide if you're ever caught with psy will down, which isn't exactly hard or rare.
  • __Sami__ - Archosaur
    __Sami__ - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    There is 2 ways I actually hit psy during psy will as archer. First is if they are actually getting ganked to hell, I`ll just throw my metal skills into the mix. The 2nd option is if they are buffed and they psy willed my will surge, in which case I usually auto psy in order to purge their buffs as doing that trough their silence can be pretty painful.

The most broken thing in psys is Soul of stunning, no question, even if that retalition skill purges me once every NW. It lasts way too long on OP psys and least with my knowledge of psy animations and ping I have major issues of actually stopping to hit when they randomly throw it up there. At times you stop when you see it but arrow still flies stunning you. On top of that they have their seal, which makes them basically unkillable to dps class like archer outside of will surge. Simply psy willing every will surge, psy is never going to die. But thats more of an archer issue than anything else.

As for the psy vs wizzie comparison? Psy hits harder, has more annoying mechanics to deal with but wizzie is not only way more mobile, its way more tankier. I dont exactly go farming +12 armor jade psys but I can force their CDs pretty effectively. On other hand, I have managed to kill such wizzie once in 1vs1 kind of situation that I can remember of. Funny enough, they happened to record that NW and posted it, where I then noticed they werent charmed for the fight and the seeker who happaned to hit them once for 4k got the kill. So I suppose I am yet to kill such wizzie.

All in all, while psys might kill me more often, its partially because I struggle identifying certain animations but I also kill them way more often than I kill wizzies. I am not saying wizzie has the highest dmg output in game or the easiest time of landing kills but they are extremely painful to take down. They still have damage output to kill people. This thread is more of Hot than wizzie problem.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/104/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#135691 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited May 2015
    you know i was discussing this thread with some other pretty experienced players on teamspeak

and i've been asked why do i even bother posting on these forums...

it's really no use, it seems that endgame pvp happens only on my server cause the lack of clues of some guys here is really impressive

lets suppose someone with 50k base damage attacks someone with 90% resistance
    he will deal

50k - 75% = 12500 - 90% = 1250

if he attacks someone with 92% -> 50k - 75% = 12500 - 92% = 1000

wow wizard takes 200 damage less than psychic wooooooooooow wizard is tankier than psychic

how can few hundreds damage difference can be this substantial when both are around the 25k hp mark

well i am outta here b:bye
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• GodricGryff - Sanctuary
    GodricGryff - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2015

So far we've seen on average that psy have about 4k more base dmg endgame

54k - 75% = 13500 - 90% = 1350

"wow wizard takes deals 2 100 damage less than psychic wooooooooooow wizard is tankier weaker than psychic

how can few hundreds damage difference can be this substantial when both are around the 25k hp mark"

By your numbers of course
  • demansfairy
    edited May 2015
    you know i was discussing this thread with some other pretty experienced players on teamspeak

it's really no use, it seems that endgame pvp happens only on my server cause the lack of clues of some guys here is really impressive

he will deal

wow wizard takes 200 damage less than psychic wooooooooooow wizard is tankier than psychic

how can few hundreds damage difference can be this substantial when both are around the 25k hp mark

...I dont....you HAVE to be trolling, you literally just proved why this makes a difference, no one can be this stupid...right..?

If for some reason you're not trolling and can't see it, here is a hint, try scaling the damage take a bit to see the real difference long term (muti hits) or from a single shot.
  • Eirghan - Sanctuary
    edited May 2015

b:surrender morai has 1337er pvp than pvp servers. Clearly he is right and we are all wrong guys. This proves it.
  • __Sami__ - Archosaur
    __Sami__ - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited May 2015

he will deal

So in short, by your numbers, psy takes 25% more dmg. Clearly thats a no factor.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/104/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#135691 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited May 2015

he will deal

You're... joking... right?

If both have 25k HP (charm tick after 12.5k), the psychic will die after 30 hits. The wizard will die after 38 hits.

If you're honestly going to tell me you think there's no significant difference there... then you're right, why do you bother coming to these forums?
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    He comes here to ****post and rustle jimmies. Oh and tell us that morai pvp is better (it's not). Guess if you lie enough you eventually believe it.

Vid posted of wizard dealing hits over 20k on an endgame barb, but it wasn't dealt using gush and the barb wasn't using defense charms and he wasn't fully buffed and he didn't have tower debuffs, so point is invalid. 5 digit hits with basic skills is a must in order for wizards to be truly balanced.

I liked the original Hot better, he was quiet.
  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    He comes here to ****post and rustle jimmies. Oh and tell us that morai pvp is better (it's not). Guess if you lie enough you eventually believe it.

Vid posted of wizard dealing hits over 20k on an endgame barb, but it wasn't dealt using gush and the barb wasn't using defense charms and he wasn't fully buffed and he didn't have tower debuffs, so point is invalid. 5 digit hits with basic skills is a must in order for wizards to be truly balanced.

I liked the original Hot better, he was quiet.

Are you for real? That video is your basis for saying that?
    Rofl. Barb in that video is trash , uses Solid Shield against fire combo when he's got Soul of Fire?
    What a joke , closed the video after he died at 2nd min because that video and barb are just a joke lol.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    sin20 wrote: »
    Are you for real? That video is your basis for saying that?
    Rofl. Barb in that video is trash , uses Solid Shield against fire combo when he's got Soul of Fire?
    What a joke , closed the video after he died at 2nd min because that video and barb are just a joke lol.

I honestly think that solid shield was the better pick, as wizards can easily switch to another elemental based attack like water for example. (Soul of fire wouldn't reduce that damage... solid shield does.)

Not to mention in mass pvp (if that is what that video was)... solid shield would reduce further damage from outside of their respective 'fight.'

--

Though I haven't seen the video you all are talking about... I know what I said to be the truth.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    More nitpicking. Wizards still hit targets plenty hard, even endgame ones. It's not like people run around with the optimal counter skills/charms/apoth/whatever ready all of the time.
  • Eirghan - Sanctuary
    edited May 2015
    Anyone who calls another player trash imo either has an ego issue or is covering for something. Or both.

At least be specific if you think he is unskilled instead of hurling general insults.
  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Ok let's say barb is inexperienced then, the reason why Soul of Fire is better is because fire combo can kill him like it did , so if he used Soul of Fire he woudnt die and if wizz switched to another set of attacks that woudnt be enough to kill the barb as we can see from earlier in the video when he tried with SS used or not.
    So its simple by using SoF he'd survive , SS he dies.