crown of madness

2»

Comments

• Szol - Morai
    Szol - Morai Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    at least u getting something for ur 10b here... instead of gambling for a 0.02%chance with thousands of s packs...
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary
    Satyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    As absurd as it sounds, spending 20k+ really is nothing compared to big ones. Some say certain player spent 10k+ in a week on Archo. Id take that with a grain of salt but looking at their cards it really wouldnt shock me.

I believe it was 20k on the first day it came out (for bele). Of course he opened a lot more since. I mean, the guy have every class with r9/r999 each having a SoT or emperor, main with nuema portal.. He is a true CS'er b:victory
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Eh, we got 2 archers with crown that I know of. One bought it from somebody who got it from packs, the other claimed to pull it from a pack. I say claimed because rumors say he bought it from PWE for 10k and really, the CoM was coincidentally first seen right after a maintenance.

I know we got a sin with one, though if you mean the one named after TV show serial killer, they are nowhere remotely close to biggest spenders or best geared players on server. One of those who would of gained so much more from selling the CoM they pulled. There is also a mystic, which has similar situation, should of just sold their CoM.

Ps. Somebody spoke of 5+ CoMs on archo but I can only think of 4.

well about the archer I was talking about: is the one who already got the war avatar title on system, and not the second one (yes another rich archer got that system message)

whatever the case is, if he got it for 10k from pwi people, thats still a lot of money (real one)

About the sin.. I was not talking about the serial killer guy, i know about him and I agree with you, he was not full end game last time I saw him. The player I was talking about is a female sin. But in this case i must admit that maybe that person is not a cser, I only got to think that for the gear.

Also and a bit off topic, we have this other person on Archo that claims to have a fortune of more than 70 billions, and of course said person claims that [He/She/it/they] is/are totally free to play.
    How much true on that last one, Im not sure, but at least I know that the person is rich b:laugh
  • __Sami__ - Archosaur
    __Sami__ - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    eeepsilon wrote: »
    Also and a bit off topic, we have this other person on Archo that claims to have a fortune of more than 70 billions, and of course said person claims that [He/She/it/they] is/are totally free to play.
    How much true on that last one, Im not sure, but at least I know that the person is rich b:laugh

Eh, the 70b is complete bull. I am not saying it wouldnt be possible, I am simply saying he has at most 5% of that. First of all, nobody has too many billions in coins w/o specific reason for it, even if they had such wealth it would be in gold/items. I know they, least used to, claim they had said money in big notes. And secondly, the more you listen him talk like that, the more convinced you become he really is full of it. Like sure, he got enough to fool some people but thats bout it. Considering he has bought toon(s), claims bout being f2p are just as true as the first claim.

Ps. We also have certain archer, who claims he got 60+ jades in their bank waiting for serenity stones. Despite massive trolling, they are yet to provide proof of a single jade.

PPs. If anybody claims to have over 15b on archo and its not one of the ppl who dump thousands of dollars into game on weekly basis, its most likely untrue. That is not accounting gear invested on a toon. But people who actually have over that in gold/coins/merchandise are few and rare.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/104/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#135691 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop