crown of madness

Shidoshi - Lost City
Shidoshi - Lost City Posts: 192 Arc User
edited May 2015 in General Discussion
lost server offically has a player with the crown of madness.
pwi gms are useless. submitting tickets are useless. start calling their main office's. raise hell. take back the game.
Post edited by Shidoshi - Lost City on

Comments

• Terian - Lost City
    Terian - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Gg No Re
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Nice, Sanctuary still doesn't have one.
  • Genghiskhan - Heavens Tear
    Genghiskhan - Heavens Tear Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Meanwhile HT has 4...
  • clokey#3498
    clokey#3498 Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Harsland have 2 b:surrender
    Assassin: http://mypers.pw/8/#355157
    ||v£rtì¢ãlmØd£||
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Who Cares? Who Cares? Who Cares? Who Cares? Who Cares? Who Cares? Who Cares?

And Most Important

Who Cares?
    giphy.gif

• aburiidah
    aburiidah Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Who from lost city got it?
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    aburiidah wrote: »
    Who from lost city got it?

that would be naming. you'll have to log into LC and ask anyone there to find out.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    that would be naming. you'll have to log into LC and ask anyone there to find out.

Naming is unallowed when you say bad things about someone, right ? I don't think this would be a problem at all to write here the name of the guy who got it...
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Who Cares?

The people who respond to this post b:kiss

Does morai have one?

If so sanc will be the only server without. b:angry
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Eeeek, only now?
    Arch has over five, and that was many months ago, I couldn't be bother to keep up afterwards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Peccable - Raging Tide
    Peccable - Raging Tide Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    greetings from RT. we have no crown of madness on server. b:shocked
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    morai has one and the guy that has it beat me in buying it :-(
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Eeeek, only now?
    Arch has over five, and that was many months ago, I couldn't be bother to keep up afterwards.

No idea if there is any substance to the rumor that Sanctuary server is the server with the highest concentration of r9... If there is we could perhaps assume that sanctuary would be one of the highest concentrations of csers. If we assume that, either Archosaur has way more people or they ****.

But well, thats a lot of assuming and im too lazy to bother trying to substantiate anything. Way more fun to suggest stuff and see what happens. b:shutup
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    eirghan wrote: »

No idea if there is any substance to the rumor that Sanctuary server is the server with the highest concentration of r9... If there is we could perhaps assume that sanctuary would be one of the highest concentrations of csers. If we assume that, either Archosaur has way more people or they ****.

But well, thats a lot of assuming and im too lazy to bother trying to substantiate anything. Way more fun to suggest stuff and see what happens. b:shutup

While I do agree that on archo server there is a lot of glitch abusers and maybe even hackers. I dont think those who got the crown are ****. At least of the people that have that item, two are some of the most heavy cser of the server (if not from all PWI) one is an Archer and the other is a Sin, those people are end game, and I mean real end game (Jades and all the **** lol) so at least on their case I think they just are PWI ultramegahyper loyal customer.(you can call them PWI addicts if you want) b:shutup
  • utakemoonsoo
    utakemoonsoo Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    eeepsilon wrote: »
    While I do agree that on archo server there is a lot of glitch abusers and maybe even hackers. I dont think those who got the crown are ****. At least of the people that have that item, two are some of the most heavy cser of the server (if not from all PWI) one is an Archer and the other is a Sin, those people are end game, and I mean real end game (Jades and all the **** lol) so at least on their case I think they just are PWI ultramegahyper loyal customer.(you can call them PWI addicts if you want) b:shutup

Well my server is sanctuary and only heavy cash shoppers I know are bele_wiz and halfrican I know both of them spent over 20k+ and not to mention I think bele has each toon basicly rank9 as for crown I'm surprised sanc still doesn't have it
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Well my server is sanctuary and only heavy cash shoppers I know are bele_wiz and halfrican I know both of them spent over 20k+ and not to mention I think bele has each toon basicly rank9 as for crown I'm surprised sanc still doesn't have it

As absurd as it sounds, spending 20k+ really is nothing compared to big ones. Some say certain player spent 10k+ in a week on Archo. Id take that with a grain of salt but looking at their cards it really wouldnt shock me.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    eeepsilon wrote: »

Eh, we got 2 archers with crown that I know of. One bought it from somebody who got it from packs, the other claimed to pull it from a pack. I say claimed because rumors say he bought it from PWE for 10k and really, the CoM was coincidentally first seen right after a maintenance.

I know we got a sin with one, though if you mean the one named after TV show serial killer, they are nowhere remotely close to biggest spenders or best geared players on server. One of those who would of gained so much more from selling the CoM they pulled. There is also a mystic, which has similar situation, should of just sold their CoM.

Ps. Somebody spoke of 5+ CoMs on archo but I can only think of 4.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • ihatemylife334
    ihatemylife334 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    DW has 4 legit crowns, 2 owners have since quit, 2 are active.
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    well i use to spend $5000 in about a year couple hundred here and there usually on packs mostly i get best luck few gems and and trophy for gear never got a scroll of tome crown madness or anything major.

also notice some things have majorly change like packs contain fluff items that you need five of or warsoul mats that are useless because you need 99 of each to make a warsoul weapon plus make a mold.

the 15 tokens of luck are in my opnion worth more then the 1x warsoul mat you get from opening a chance pack.

i also notice i used 5000 event gold on random dyes to see if i can dye a pair of fash gloves to see if they removed white and black from random dye and looks like they did most i got was color smoke and a off set of grey that tells you something.

so i gone from 5000 a year to maybe 100-200 dollars a year on chance packs mainly because all there new packs they make contain warsoul mats waist band inscriptions and faction signets or things that take more things just to make something kinda cool.

so yeah i guess in the long run pwi saved me money so i cant complain it is what it is
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    DW has 4 legit crowns, 2 owners have since quit, 2 are active.

Just to flesh this out a bit and seeing as naming isn't shaming in this case.

Thicket (Mystic) (Quit toon) was the 1st to obtain one, rumours are he accidentally equipped it, he's quit his mystic but I'm pretty sure still plays on a different toon but as he hasn't come out and said I won't divulge who I think that is now.

Merangelus (Archer) (Quit game) was the next to obtain one, which he bought off xRedHoodx (quit) for around 5bn.

DrAgOOnZ (Archer) was the next to obtain one, he bought it off someone that won it, can't remember whose alt it was that won it, rumours are he paid around 8bn for it.

AngeronaXII (Seeker) is the latest person to have obtained one, bought off a person who wished to remained anonymous for around a rumoured 10bn.

Grats to all four & Merangelus we miss you come back!
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited May 2015
    What's "funny" is that not only this item is thaaaaaat rare but it seems that 30/50% of the guys, that equipped one, are not playing anymore.
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    theres simply nothing left to do : given the fact that com was the last thing one would need.
  • avs33fan
    avs33fan Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    As absurd as it sounds, spending 20k+ really is nothing compared to big ones. Some say certain player spent 10k+ in a week on Archo. Id take that with a grain of salt but looking at their cards it really wouldnt shock me.

I recently heard about a guy on harshlands that is said to have spent 200K on the game.
    He ended up losing his job, wife, kids, house, everything.

I havent seen the guy online for a long time.
    The amount of money people spend on something they do not own is hilarious and sad at the same time.

But to stay on topic. The ones on harshlands, I couldnt say if they were received legit, or (insert big rumour on harshlands here). But I have seen GMs pop up during events and such, and just happen to be near the people who have them.
  • trolltroll
    trolltroll Posts: 4
    edited May 2015
    Who Cares? Who Cares? Who Cares? Who Cares? Who Cares? Who Cares? Who Cares?

And Most Important

Who Cares?

Nice, the Crown of Madness is functional as intended. The "never-grew-up" kids are getting mad b:laughb:cryb:laugh
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Just to flesh this out a bit and seeing as naming isn't shaming in this case.

Thicket (Mystic) (Quit toon) was the 1st to obtain one, rumours are he accidentally equipped it, he's quit his mystic but I'm pretty sure still plays on a different toon but as he hasn't come out and said I won't divulge who I think that is now.

Merangelus (Archer) (Quit game) was the next to obtain one, which he bought off xRedHoodx (quit) for around 5bn.

DrAgOOnZ (Archer) was the next to obtain one, he bought it off someone that won it, can't remember whose alt it was that won it, rumours are he paid around 8bn for it.

AngeronaXII (Seeker) is the latest person to have obtained one, bought off a person who wished to remained anonymous for around a rumoured 10bn.

Grats to all four & Merangelus we miss you come back!

>Paying this much for an overrated helm

Some people need jezus.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    >Paying this much for an overrated helm

Some people need jezus.

i agree with the "overrated" you basically pay for the blingbling rather than the 1000 more hp and 3 attack level. (while losing magic)

but "paying this much" is relative, for you 8 billion might be a lot, for others its just pocket money, especially when there is nothing else left to buy that could complete your char.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Idk why is it big deal or important to have Crown unless u are a Deity build .
    Considering that Crown has only 2 atk and 2 def lvls ... for someone who is Defense build then Crown < Base helm . Specially if we are talking about LA/HA Classes .

I think cards now are more important to focus on .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Idk why is it big deal or important to have Crown unless u are a Deity build .
    Considering that Crown has only 2 atk and 2 def lvls ... for someone who is Defense build then Crown < Base helm . Specially if we are talking about LA/HA Classes .

I think cards now are more important to focus on .

Well I think the set bonus of 9 att lvls has something to do with it, the base versions don't get a set bonus which is pretty lame should give def lvls.

Ofc no one should spend that much on a hat when they still need other stuff like cards, but once you're done with cards/shards/refines why not go for it if it's an improvement on your current gear.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited May 2015
    Well I think the set bonus of 9 att lvls has something to do with it, the base versions don't get a set bonus which is pretty lame should give def lvls.

Ofc no one should spend that much on a hat when they still need other stuff like cards, but once you're done with cards/shards/refines why not go for it if it's an improvement on your current gear.

^ This

The crown is "useless" if you don't plan to get the bonus set...

As for the price, as also said by R9, if you already have everything maxed out (including 6 S cards 80/80 at least or EU/WS set with some RB cards) then why not.
    For anyone who wouldn't have full +12, gemms and those cards, then better sell it for 7-10b
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I would love know how many packs in total (server wide) were opened to finally get the sole Crown of Madness on LC.

I know a bunch of people CSing hard for that thing......
    Here we go again....