Quiksand Maze 95+

Options
MagicSkry - Morai
MagicSkry - Morai Posts: 23 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hello everyone,

First, i want to hear tips how to do, and not about is it worth or not.

So some friend and me want to do the qsmaze 95+, because we want to get the morai g15 recasts, because in pvp the simple moraig15 is a bit better then the g16 (not every class).

We made 2 runs to see the drops, 1 long hour of sck every run, killed the bosses, everything fine, except 1 thing:
WE GOT NOTHING!
Even a single piece of coin! The quest completed on the run, everything seems like the low lv maze runs, just we got nothing!

Is this a bug, or we make something wrong?

Please, someone help us! Try your own runs, and tell me, what you have got!

Thanks.
Post edited by MagicSkry - Morai on

Comments

• MagicSkry - Morai
    edited May 2015
    Options
    no one knows?
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    So some friend and me want to do the qsmaze 95+, because we want to get the morai g15 recasts, because in pvE the simple moraig15 is a bit better then the g16 (not every class).

Morai weapon sucks for healers.

Not many run high level maze as the great majority finds it not worth the effort/cost.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • MagicSkry - Morai
    edited May 2015
    Options
    so any answer with experience/solution? I also can write stupid answers, but i want a solution!
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Morai weapon sucks for healers.

Not many run high level maze as the great majority finds it not worth the effort/cost.

They said "(not every class)" xD

Pretty sure they're more than aware of it.

As for the QSM 95+ I am afraid I haven't ever run it I have only done up to the 75 weapons for my alt, I was too lazy to get the 85 weapons/gear from it. xD lol

Although you are indeed talking 95+... which I haven't done either.... haven't felt the need to do so. (already have much better weapons/armor than I could get from there... although those extra def lvls for r8r sound mighty enticing. )

If I ever decide to run it i'll let you know if I notice anything about it.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Morai recast mats only come from the extra boss. You need an Immolation Order from Morai. After clearing the maze normally, the person with an Immolation Order talks to the NPC and they get teleported to fight the extra boss by themselves.
  • MagicSkry - Morai
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Morai recast mats only come from the extra boss. You need an Immolation Order from Morai. After clearing the maze normally, the person with an Immolation Order talks to the NPC and they get teleported to fight the extra boss by themselves.

A real answer! Thanks, i will try it!
  • terryu
    terryu Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    What CapnK is describing only pertains to the lower-level versions of quicksand maze. Morai recast mats come from the extra bosses using immolation orders (in the quicksand maze instances for level 94 and below)

You'll get a couple more mats if you do the 95+ version. The 95+ version, in order to get the mats, you'll need to have an immolation order (available from your order in morai) and you'll need to take the daily quest. ONLY this daily quest in 95+ version gives the mats in this version.
    It's a 50%-50% chance the daily will give you the mats for the weapon (Skypool Scripture) or the gear (Earthbless Stone).
    terrytini (Mystic)
    - Tempest (Tideswell Server)