TW 5/23/2015 Results Links and Discussion

Options
2»

Comments

• Seek_NK - Harshlands
    Seek_NK - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    And Seek wasn't going to upload this video at all cause it was one sided but people wanted to see it.

This. I didn't even plan to record it, but ErickX kept running his mouth on world chat so I assumed you guys would bring numbers. And I posted it sunday morning because a few of my faction members wanted to see how it went (We were expecting huge PVP)

As far as stacks are concerned, noone can defend a 5 way stack with the gear/numbers they have. But you brought this upon yourself, so have fun
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • avs33fan
    avs33fan Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    This. I didn't even plan to record it, but ErickX kept running his mouth on world chat so I assumed you guys would bring numbers. And I posted it sunday morning because a few of my faction members wanted to see how it went (We were expecting huge PVP)

As far as stacks are concerned, noone can defend a 5 way stack with the gear/numbers they have. But you brought this upon yourself, so have fun

I have nothing against stacks. Its part of the game. But when you say that infa got their ***** royally kicked it isnt true. Your video shows that you guys were about to lose.
    A win is a win, a loss is a loss. Dont over exaggerate, then show a video of the exact opposite.
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options

I'm willing to bet that Infamous tried to bring people. Except That they said pvp would happen for weeks and for weeks pvp didn't happen. Can only cry wolf so many times.
    Ameras of Mayhem has made a TW video. Edited first post to reflect this.
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]