More ARC BS?

pennywise29
pennywise29 Posts: 36 Arc User
edited May 2015 in General Discussion
What IDIOT GENIUS came up with the idea of force feeding a YouTube link to PWE game promotion videos through ARC? AND making sure that all the viewer controls are inaccessible so that we have no way of stopping it from playing.

It took me over 10 minutes to get 1 Jones Blessing because the video link stalled my entire system.

More force fed advertising junk through ARC? Just as we all said that ARC was when introduced has come to pass. Time to turn on my system blockers I guess to stop that junk from loading.
Post edited by pennywise29 on

Comments

• DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    What IDIOT GENIUS came up with the idea of force feeding a YouTube link to PWE game promotion videos through ARC? AND making sure that all the viewer controls are inaccessible so that we have no way of stopping it from playing.

It took me over 10 minutes to get 1 Jones Blessing because the video link stalled my entire system.

More force fed advertising junk through ARC? Just as we all said that ARC was when introduced has come to pass. Time to turn on my system blockers I guess to stop that junk from loading.

Not sure what you're talking about, I've never had a problem with such an advertisement you're claiming to have popped up in your arc news page.
    I've never configured arc in a special way either, so it might be an issue with a setting you have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I logged Arc two hours ago to get new blessings and I didn't notice anything like what you describe.
    I redeemed the code and shut down arc just after
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited May 2015

QQ - Maybe you need a better internet connection. I sent myself 20 jones blessing in 5 minutes with that video playing.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn