Fix The Payment System

_Vig_ - Dreamweaver
_Vig_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Suggestion Box
Ok, so heres my rant. a couple times now i have tried to purchase zen and have been denied due to some kind of confermation issues between credit card and arc. it wouldn't be to bad if i did not get charged for zen on my credit card and then not recieve it in game. i don't know how anyone else would look at it, but to me it is in essence my getting ripped off by arc/pwi for real life $$$. as this game is largly based on people who purchase zen and is more then likely the main source of income from this game i would assume you would take these matters very seriously. however when told you must contact you credidt card provider to get them to reimburse you, you are pretty much telling the credit people you want money back for a purchase you made and have no proof that you have not recieved the good as i got no help from the support center aside from telling me to tell the credit card company i didn't get my goods. so with that being said i would hope that you (pwi/arc) staff start taking these matters more serious as your player base will dwindle fast if we continue to get ripped off.
Post edited by _Vig_ - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    If you have paid for a service you didnt receive as promised, its a fraud, which is quite serious. Just dropping said word in discussion with the staff might get them to work just that much harder over your issue.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    In hundreds of Zen purchases over five plus years only a couple of times did the purchase not go through in a timely (immediate) fashion. The problem has been due to the payment screen not communicating like it should and each time I sent a ticket with results giving me the Zen I purchased on the next business day.

It is a holiday weekend in the states so I would suspect your issue will ne resolved Monday. Just send a ticket with all the pertinent info especially the transaction number, time of purchase, acct name, how purchased. There is no fraud. It happens.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]