TW 5/23/2015 Results Links and Discussion

Viktorian - Archosaur
Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Dawnglory (EU)
Good Day Harshlands Server,
As many of you already know, its a Territory War Day!!!
Today The Bloody Alliance of Crimson, Mayhem, Watchers, Stalkers, and Kylin takes on The Anime Alliance of Infamous and BankaiGOD!!!

THE BATTLE MAP!!!

Which Alliance will seize the day? You decide!!!

Territory Wars for the 12:00 time

At The Dribbling Spring, Crimson defends against Infamous Infamous wins
At Sundown Highland, Crimson defends against BankaiGOD Crimson wins

Territory Wars for the 20:00 time
At City of the Plume,
Infamous defends against Mayhem Mayhem wins
At City of the Lost, Infamous defends against Crimson Crimson wins
At The Harshlands, Infamous defends against Stalkers Infamous wins
At Hidden Orchid, Infamous defends against Kylin Infamous wins
At Immolation Camp, Infamous defends against Watchers Infamous wins

Map After TWs
Results
TeamQQ: 1
BankaiGOD: 3
Troll: 5
Infamous: 13
Mayhem: 15
Crimson: 15

Current TW Season Champions:
Tie Between Mayhem and Crimson

FIGHTS TO KEEP YOUR EYE ON:
Infamous vs Mayhem Will Mayhem go unopposed?
BankaiGOD vs Crimson Will the loss of flameofwar and DemonPulse make a difference in the speed of BankaiGOD's assault?
Infamous vs Kylin & Stalkers After losing to Troll, will either of these factions be up to the task of helping to bring Infamous to its knees?

Follow the Battles

Youtube Links to the Battles:
SeekNK: Mayhem vs Infamous Mayhem POV
Mercilios/SyntherosX: no word as of yet.
Ameras: Mayhem vs. Infamous Mayhem POV
Seeker_King did record will not post a video, and Eoria did not record.

these are only people who have posted TW videos in the past, if you would like to be included just leave a post below saying you got a video and you will be added!! Also, to those whos friends that do these videos and dont come on the forums, let me know who these people are. Its all to increase their view count as well as let us see what the fights were really like or to relive the fights.

Questions That NEED Answers:
If Kylin wins, is The Anime Alliance in jeopardy?
Will TrollFamous ever break up the band?
Will rathofdemise declare bankruptcy this week?
Who was better for Van Halen, Hagar or Roth?
Will Axel Rose get the Classic GNR back together?
Does R+L really equal J?
Answer Below!!
Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
[SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
Post edited by Viktorian - Archosaur on

Comments

• avs33fan
    avs33fan Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Good Day Harshlands Server,
    As many of you already know, its a Territory War Day!!!
    Today The Bloody Alliance of Crimson, Mayhem, Watchers, Stalkers, and Kylin takes on The Anime Alliance of Infamous and BankaiGOD!!!

THE BATTLE MAP!!!

Which Alliance will seize the day? You decide!!!

Territory Wars for the 12:00 time

At The Dribbling Spring, Crimson defends against Infamous Infamous wins
    At Sundown Highland, Crimson defends against BankaiGOD Crimson wins

Territory Wars for the 20:00 time
    At City of the Plume,
    Infamous defends against Mayhem
    At City of the Lost, Infamous defends against Crimson
    At The Harshlands, Infamous defends against Stalkers
    At Hidden Orchid, Infamous defends against Kylin
    At Immolation Camp, Infamous defends against Watchers

After Action Report!!!

FIGHTS TO KEEP YOUR EYE ON:
    Infamous vs Mayhem Will Mayhem go unopposed?
    BankaiGOD vs Crimson Will the loss of flameofwar and DemonPulse make a difference in the speed of BankaiGOD's assault?
    Infamous vs Kylin & Stalkers After losing to Troll, will either of these factions be up to the task of helping to bring Infamous to its knees?

Follow the Battles
    Youtube Links to the Battles:
    Eoria
    SeekNK
    Seeker_King
    SyntherosX/Mercilios

these are only people who have posted TW videos in the past, if you would like to be included just leave a post below saying you got a video and you will be added!!

Questions That NEED Answers:
    If Kylin wins, is The Anime Alliance in jeopardy?
    Will TrollFamous ever break up the band?
    Will rathofdemise declare bankruptcy this week?
    Who was better for Van Halen, Hagar or Roth?
    Will Axel Rose get the Classic GNR back together?
    Does R+L really equal J?
    Answer Below!!

If infa shows to crimson, infa will win, mayhem will start WC trash talk.
    If infa shows to mayhem, infa will win, crimson will WC trash talk (even tho they no showed the early war). Its always been like this. But they dont have anything to say when one of them pull a no show.

IS infa showing the other wars? Probably, not sure which ones, not sure if all them. But kylin, is about as much a threat as stalkers. Considering the times. I think it is possible for infa to show up to either the mayhem or crimson war, and win all the others.

Answers
    I dunno what an anime alliance is. I dont watch cartoons
    TrollFamous, why is it the best faction cant do things while others can? Mayhem and crimson have alts in each others guilds, as well as other guilds like kylin,
    rathofdemise will go bankrupt because he invests too much into teles
    The classic GNR will never get back together, the other band mates hate axel and want nothing to do with him. Maybe when they are all 80 years old they might.
    Does R + L = J? Depends on the values of R and L
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    Seek_NK - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    avs33fan wrote: »
    If infa shows to mayhem, infa will win, crimson will WC trash talk (even tho they no showed the early war).

Update: Infa showed to Mayhem and got their *** kicked royally b:bye

Video time soon
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • bacchayo
    bacchayo Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    lol? note the fact Infamous defended 3 other factions at the same time, in the mayhem war only 2 squads went in? 20vs70 of course mayhem is going to win, use your head.

Can't win faction to faction? - fake bids

Can't win TWs still? - stack wars

Can't win pvp? - calls 3 more factions

'QQs about Infa all csing' when you yourself CS for half of mayhem.

Get off your high horse friend.
  • herpderp1213
    herpderp1213 Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    bacchayo wrote: »
    lol? note the fact Infamous defended 3 other factions at the same time, in the mayhem war only 2 squads went in? 20vs70 of course mayhem is going to win, use your head.

Can't win faction to faction? - fake bids

Can't win TWs still? - stack wars

Can't win pvp? - calls 3 more factions

Get off your high horse friend.

Infamous is getting stacked because they merge with troll and couldn't beat Crimson or Mayhem 1v1. Bragging about beating 3 guilds aka kylin watchers and stalkers when majority of the player base in those guilds are one shots is not impressive at all. Btw they do win pvp against Infamous. Here are some videos for your education.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G37J8CtsFBA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thHCLJujGAU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkcK2TyUyZk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGTUqXHRIIk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfVsu8JNGBc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK-aoOTqSv4
  • avs33fan
    edited May 2015
    Update: Infa showed to Mayhem and got their *** kicked royally b:bye

Video time soon

wasnt royally, they 1 pushed to your crystal and dam near took it out, till people left for other wars. Even then it took you guys a while to take down their crystal.
    Put that exact same stack on mayhem (crimson, ky, stalkers, watchers, and infa). Lets see what the outcome is. b:bye

Until that stack in on Mayhem, you cant say anything.
  • bacchayo
    edited May 2015
    'Infamous is getting stacked because they merge with troll and couldn't beat Crimson or Mayhem 1v1'. ~

I never loled so hard about the crimson part, no-shows entire season for tw and infa 'couldn't beat them in a 1v1' infa never, and will not need to merge to take out crimson lol. the fact you keep stating about the merge is **** since only 15ish people joined? mayhem won that tw cause they outnumbered infa by 2 squads basically, so playing the 'merge' card only gets you so far.

and about the videos you just linked are all 2-3 squads more than infa also half of them is not even a 1v1 faction pvp.

last one sure they lost, you act like infa win every single battle in the whole server. if people actually started to record on the infa side, we'd never have this conversation.

and +1 to avs33fan - put that stack on crimson or mayhem, what's going to happen?
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    edited May 2015
    mayhem won that tw cause they outnumbered infa by 2 squads basically, so playing the 'merge' card only gets you so far.

More like 1, but have you need to consider the gear gap between Infa and Mayhem as well. Every Infa I tab is a r9rr with a +12 weapon and compare the jade/card set ratio as well?

Infa thought they would win easy, Infa panicked when they couldn't and lost.
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • avs33fan
    edited May 2015
    More like 1, but have you need to consider the gear gap between Infa and Mayhem as well. Every Infa I tab is a r9rr with a +12 weapon and compare the jade/card set ratio as well?

Infa thought they would win easy, Infa panicked when they couldn't and lost.

They didnt panic (and would have won easily if other players didnt leave). They were attacking your crystal within a couple of minutess. When the other wars started, they sent people to other wars.
    gear gaps, shards and cards, doesnt mean anything when the player ratio isnt even. Make it even player to player ratio then bring that up and you have a valid point.

Also, I know there were players that are far from full r9rr +12 that were in that war, from start to finish. You need to tab more people.

Again, put the stack i mentioned earlier up against mayhem. Lets see how it ends up. Seriously, I want to see how that ends up. Everyone talks on harshlands, but does nothing.
  • herpderp1213
    edited May 2015
    'Infamous is getting stacked because they merge with troll and couldn't beat Crimson or Mayhem 1v1'. ~

I never loled so hard about the crimson part, no-shows entire season for tw and infa 'couldn't beat them in a 1v1' infa never, and will not need to merge to take out crimson lol.

LOL WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Infamous merged with Dark cause they were losing to Crimson. Speaking of no shows Infamous core stopped showing to Dark's core in the pvp tourney cause they got rolled. There's no excuses for that since we know the pvp tourney is very balanced since it's the only place in the game with pvp structure.
    the fact you keep stating about the merge is **** since only 15ish people joined? mayhem won that tw cause they outnumbered infa by 2 squads basically, so playing the 'merge' card only gets you so far.
    you should reread this "since only 15ish people joined?" & "mayhem won that tw cause they outnumbered infa by 2 squads" So basically its okay for you guys to get 2 squads worth and not mayhem? such a hypocrite. I highly doubt only 15 people out of the 60 they had in troll went to Infamous cause Infamous went from about 50 to 80+ LOSING to Mayhem to crystal sprinting Crimson and Mayhem.
    last one sure they lost, you act like infa win every single battle in the whole server. if people actually started to record on the infa side, we'd never have this conversation.

Is this video more to your liking? quality is garbage but it shows Infamous and Dark vs Crimson. Too bad he only recorded 13 minutes of it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KalV3qjczdo
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    edited May 2015
    They didnt panic (and would have won easily if other players didnt leave). They were attacking your crystal within a couple of minutess. When the other wars started, they sent people to other wars.
    gear gaps, shards and cards, doesnt mean anything when the player ratio isnt even. Make it even player to player ratio then bring that up and you have a valid point.

Also, I know there were players that are far from full r9rr +12 that were in that war, from start to finish. You need to tab more people.

Again, put the stack i mentioned earlier up against mayhem. Lets see how it ends up. Seriously, I want to see how that ends up. Everyone talks on harshlands, but does nothing.

Dude, I was mentioning this about the 1st TW that Infa lost to Mayhem this season
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • bacchayo
    edited May 2015

lol card set means nothing when you have 5 people dding you. but that tw was 3 hour tw and people are bound to leave..wait no scratch that 2 hours 55 mins ish, don't want it'schris coming here and correcting me and nitpicking every small detail.

and again avs33fan strikes again, tab more. there were more G16s than you thought.

Mr.1213, thing is even with this '60' you speak of did join infa doesn't mean all '60' shows up for tw lol. i never said mayhem shouldn't have 2 less squads i simply stated they had more.

again, in that video 3 squads vs 1 maybe 1 and a half? lol. dude idk what you're trying to prove with that. what you meant to say 'good thing he recorded only 13 mins so no one can see the 4th squad that was in the making'.
  • herpderp1213
    edited May 2015
    Mr.1213, thing is even with this '60' you speak of did join infa doesn't mean all '60' shows up for tw lol.

no **** tw's are capped at 80 lol. They should be capped at 50 instead since this game is so dead.
  • bacchayo
    edited May 2015
    I will say this, Mayhem is the current number 2 faction, they can easily wipe crimson but no, too hurt over small things.

If the merge thing is still brought up, why not merge yourselfs? Mayhem could take Kylin maybe?
    crimson take stalkers maybe but since that's like the old players of crimson that might be hard, since they left for a reason.
  • herpderp1213
    edited May 2015
    That pvp video was literally Infamous+Dark vs Crimson. I was there and it was embarrassing to lose that honestly cause we had more than them. As far as the current tw guilds go imo its Crimson being number 1 guild and Mayhem being number 2 and Infamous being number 3 the rest are irrelevant.
  • bacchayo
    edited May 2015
    That pvp video was literally Infamous+Dark vs Crimson. I was there and it was embarrassing to lose that honestly cause we had more than them. As far as the current tw guilds go imo its Crimson being number 1 guild and Mayhem being number 2 and Infamous being number 3 the rest are irrelevant.

'Current' I loled again. Crimson can't be the number 1 if we say 'current'.

Past? sure crimson had its moments, but there's no core players just shared accounts that basically logs for tw to fight bankai to keep face.

If I was to put who is first and second between Mayhem and Crimson, Mayhem would win no contest lol. Get real.
  • herpderp1213
    edited May 2015
    'Current' I loled again. Crimson can't be the number 1 if we say 'current'.

Past? sure crimson had its moments, but there's no core players just shared accounts that basically logs for tw to fight bankai to keep face.

If I was to put who is first and second between Mayhem and Crimson, Mayhem would win no contest lol. Get real.

Why not? Crimson beats Mayhem and Mayhem beats Infamous and troll causing Infamous to merge lol. If Infamous wasn't so eager to merge they would be racking more losses. I've already said this multiple times already.
  • bacchayo
    edited May 2015
    Why not? Crimson beats Mayhem and Mayhem beats Infamous and troll causing Infamous to merge lol. If Infamous wasn't so eager to merge they would be racking more losses. I've already said this multiple times already.

Again, you said 'current' Crimson will lose in 1/1 and a half of a push from Mayhem. Not even funny, sad but true. Crimson literally has 1 barb that can actually 'pull' a cata, GL trying to kill cy and pav. b:bye
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    edited May 2015
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • herpderp1213
    edited May 2015
    Again, you said 'current' Crimson will lose in 1/1 and a half of a push from Mayhem. Not even funny, sad but true. Crimson literally has 1 barb that can actually 'pull' a cata, GL trying to kill cy and pav. b:bye

I'm talking about equal tw's. Not crystal sprints. Seek that video I see quite a bit of infamous that are back.
  • bacchayo
    edited May 2015
    The vid says everything, if cata squad didnt leave for the other war that tw would have been over.

Stacks are nice.

I loled again, 'equal' there is no such thing, what have we been discussing for the past hour or more.
  • herpderp1213
    edited May 2015
    My bad Broski, semi equal. Merges are pretty cool too mang
  • bacchayo
    edited May 2015
    Merges are pretty cool too mang

Don't like it? Do it yourself, problem solved. b:cute
  • herpderp1213
    edited May 2015
    I'm not sure why you guys are butt hurt about the stacks, you guys made it very clear that you do not want any fair competitive tw's when you merged. Also you guys have got to drop the ego you lost fair and square to mayhem. That's all I have to say.
  • avs33fan
    edited May 2015
    I'm not sure why you guys are butt hurt about the stacks, you guys made it very clear that you do not want any fair competitive tw's when you merged. Also you guys have got to drop the ego you lost fair and square to mayhem. That's all I have to say.

I am only speaking for me here. Its not the loss (it was actually a decent time in tw). Its the lies about what really happened. ie infamous got their ***** kicked royally statement.
    Not even close to being accurate. Even in the video seek posted, the tw lasted over 17 minutes. If we got our ***** kicked royally, the video would have been a few minutes long.
    It was a fair loss. I have no problems with that. But again seek is making it sound like it was a full 80 vs 80 and mayhem ran over infamous, which couldnt be farther from the truth.

As it stands right now. Infa is the #1 faction on harshlands in a 1 on 1 scenario. I would say mayhem is #2. Crimson maybe #3, only cause they attack when there are stacks,. They no showed for months and come in like gypsies and use other people to gain free lands. I would even say bankai is shared at #3 even tho i think syntheros is a ****** goofball.
    Stalkers, kylin.....Just people wasting coins bidding on land in hopes that someone no shows them.

Stacked, no one is #1. No faction on harshlands can successfully defend 5 stacked wars with the 6 factions involved last night. Anyone who says they can, is delusional and needs to spend their CS money on mental health.

There will always be a #1 faction on any server. Its the purpose of TW. To own as much land as you can. They will always be hated by everyone else. If/when that faction is no longer #1, someone else will be, and they will be the most hated. Rinse and repeat.

Here is an idea that I think should be tried.

2 factions are made, with a leader on each obviously.
    players are tossed into a box, and "drafted" by the leaders. Trades can be made but limited or only a few. (to help even out true tw needs like barbs, clerics, etc...). Have those 2 teams battle it out for lands.

haha who am i kidding. Peoples egos on harshlands are so ****** high its like pwe had a promotional sale for it in the boutique.
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited May 2015
    SeekNK: Your video is posted on the Original Post. Thank you for recording and posting.

To everyone: I have not read through all the posts yet. That being said, Im going to remind you to keep it clean. We dont want this thread locked because we can't keep a nice debate going.

I never loled so hard about the crimson part, no-shows entire season for tw and infa 'couldn't beat them in a 1v1' infa never, and will not need to merge to take out crimson lol. the fact you keep stating about the merge is **** since only 15ish people joined? mayhem won that tw cause they outnumbered infa by 2 squads basically, so playing the 'merge' card only gets you so far.

and about the videos you just linked are all 2-3 squads more than infa also half of them is not even a 1v1 faction pvp.

and +1 to avs33fan - put that stack on crimson or mayhem, what's going to happen?
    Think was more like 25ish. Of those(only the 25), 24 remain in infa. Also, if I recall correctly, didnt Mayhem and Crimson get ex-Troll members who left Troll due to unhappiness with the Infa merge.
    Dude, I was mentioning this about the 1st TW that Infa lost to Mayhem this season
    If I recall correctly, That TW was like 2hrs long. The next week(after the Troll-Infa merge) Mayhem lost in 15minutes(correct me if im wrong here, i got secondhand knowledge. wasnt there that week) at which point Infa refused to show Mayhem again. Personally, I have no clue what Jekel and Eoria and their marshals were thinking. They lost Archosaur and several other lands not even bothering to show to Mayhem, even though it was clear they could have with their numbers.
    Where you getting Dark from? Unless you are calling Troll Dark, which is bit insulting, you need to rewatch whatever video you said you saw.
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015

Im going to remind you to keep it clean. We dont want this thread locked because we can't keep a nice debate going.

Awww... *puts away the giant hammer and padlock*

Just ruin all my fun why don't ya? b:sad
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited May 2015
    Thought you could take a nice vacation if I got them to play nice. Enjoy!!
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • herpderp1213
    edited May 2015
    Where you getting Dark from? Unless you are calling Troll Dark, which is bit insulting, you need to rewatch whatever video you said you saw.

I was referring to this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KalV3qjczdo

Seek & Ruby uploaded another video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVczKc7KUuY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeTuepJ-n9w
  • avs33fan
    edited May 2015

Last nights primal boss it was lots of people (mayhem, crimson, watchers, kylin and i seen stalkers there as well) vs about maybe 20+ish infamous (i only know of 2 squads that infa had last night ) while infamous was doing some karaoke on vent.
    Again, lets see crimson, mayhem or anyone else do anything with a stack like that. You only ever post videos where the numbers arent even.

Funny how no one posted the videos from the pvp at SP from earlier in the day where infa wiped them twice easily, then got bored of waiting (20 minutes) for their buffing to be done, before coming back and saying infamous ran away.
  • herpderp1213
    edited May 2015
    Last nights primal boss it was lots of people (mayhem, crimson, watchers, kylin and i seen stalkers there as well) vs about maybe 20+ish infamous (i only know of 2 squads that infa had last night ) while infamous was doing some karaoke on vent.
    Again, lets see crimson, mayhem or anyone else do anything with a stack like that. You only ever post videos where the numbers arent even.

Funny how no one posted the videos from the pvp at SP from earlier in the day where infa wiped them twice easily, then got bored of waiting (20 minutes) for their buffing to be done, before coming back and saying infamous ran away.

Yeah it's clear they were outnumbered but I don't feel sorry for Infamous tbh cause they do the same thing in tw's & pvp in general. And Seek wasn't going to upload this video at all cause it was one sided but people wanted to see it.