Stormbringer Skill Cloud Cover still broken

Boomz - Harshlands
Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Quality Corner
The skill works fine against veno purge because it is a 100% proc rate, but besides that it fails for EVERYTHING else.

There are 3 other classes with purge weapons (bms, barbs, archers) and 12 classes that can use a genie with eruption fist.

What is happening: Any skill (such as clean sweep) or weapon that reads that it has a chance (regaurdless how small) automatically first attempt removes the Cloud Cover buff even though it was not an actual purge proc.

Replication: This is the easiest bug ever to replicate. Take a stormy, put the buff on anything, hit it with any skill, genie skill, or weapon that has a purge proc chance and it will automatically be removed on the first hit.

This is detrimental to stormbringers who were designed to be very hard to purge, or make their buff target hard to purge. Please fix this bug because it is impacting pvp greatly.

The wording on the skill may be unclear, however it is suppost to be the first (successful) attempt to remove positive buffs. The skill otherwise should not even exist because it is completely useless as it is right now.b:surrender
░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
Post edited by Boomz - Harshlands on

Comments

• Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    yah thatyll get fixed as soon as they fix all of the archer skill/debuff issues with purge
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    edited May 2015
    bump for justice and acknowledgement from a gm that this is being worked on. b:surrender
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    edited June 2015
    bump
    /5char
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I don't really care about this..but I'm special anyways. I don't give a ****. If I can't win on self buffs I can't win. Buffs are meaningless.

Besides that...the skill actually says that it prevents the first !!!ATTEMPT!!! of purge. So not a bug I guess, works as intended.

You just can't use the skill brainlessly...prevented alot of venos from purging my team-mates with it. Can't remember having ever used that skill on myself...oh well maybe one or 2 times xD
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    edited June 2015
    I don't really care about this..but I'm special anyways. I don't give a ****. If I can't win on self buffs I can't win. Buffs are meaningless.

Besides that...the skill actually says that it prevents the first !!!ATTEMPT!!! of purge. So not a bug I guess, works as intended.

You just can't use the skill brainlessly...prevented alot of venos from purging my team-mates with it. Can't remember having ever used that skill on myself...oh well maybe one or 2 times xD

your right its the first attempt, however a chance purge proc DOES NOT COUNT as an attempt if it did not actually proc the purge. Logic op.

Still waitin for bug fix.
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  • tictic99999
    tictic99999 Posts: 204 Arc User
    bump for justice
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    Dawnglory's legendary Stormbringer ShockWave LV 105-105-103
    7 year old Harshlands character, semi-retired Wizard Boomz
    Will he reach 1800 spirit?