Future of the Season

Options
furryballz
furryballz Posts: 124 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Tideswell (East)
So these forums are back to being dead again.. I wanted to know what people think about the end of this season and what they think about the factions on the map, given that Vicious will win this season and QQme is not giving any **** whatsoever lately, Leviathan being a joke, Vertu steamrolling everyone that isn't Vicious, the only factions that actually still have some fun are made by BRs. Do you think this season it's already over and no one cares anymore? Or do you think there will be some surprise in the next month?
Post edited by furryballz on

Comments

• voravat23
    voravat23 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    this season almost end I think
    next season will more fun I hopeb:laugh

Seeler back to QQme Leader again b:thanks
  • rjl8769
    rjl8769 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    furryballz wrote: »
    So these forums are back to being dead again.. I wanted to know what people think about the end of this season and what they think about the factions on the map, given that Vicious will win this season and QQme is not giving any **** whatsoever lately, Leviathan being a joke, Vertu steamrolling everyone that isn't Vicious, the only factions that actually still have some fun are made by BRs. Do you think this season it's already over and no one cares anymore? Or do you think there will be some surprise in the next month?

lmao vertu steamrolling who levi lmao gj
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    rjl8769 wrote: »
    lmao vertu steamrolling who levi lmao gj

i guess thats what he meant lol

if Vicious wasnt map locking QQme, i think Vertu vs QQme would be interesting to see
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • furryballz
    edited May 2015
    Options

if Vicious wasnt map locking QQme, i think Vertu vs QQme would be interesting to see

Rolling= taking enemy's crystal down in the 1st push
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Rolling= taking enemy's crystal down in the 1st push

he wasnt asking the definition of the word "roll"
  • furryballz
    edited May 2015
    Options
    he wasnt asking the definition of the word "roll"

so you might want to translate what he said, cause it doesn't make any sense whatsover.
    edited May 2015
    Options
    so you might want to translate what he said, cause it doesn't make any sense whatsover.

hes obviously saying the only guild Vertu is rolling atm is Levi
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    hes obviously saying the only guild Vertu is rolling atm is Levi

I have a strong feeling vertu is going to be able to roll another faction on the server very soon...possibly starting this weekend xD.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • rjl8769
    rjl8769 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options

let me dumb it up for your simple mind. i said Vertu only really beat one faction and that is Levi. do you understand now? did you understand that? if not let me know i can make it even easier for you.

LMAO can i ask who they steamed rolled anyway like you say? Levi thats who.
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Legiones, pilippinas, Volt, BwareOfUs and Prophecy plus yeah.. Leviathan
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options

I'd love to fight QQme. This whole season Vertu been kinda screwed out of TW. We had Proph as a fight for a whole 1 week of TW, now fighting them is pointless because the core of Proph is the core of Bware, it's the same faction with a different name. They're even chasing CRUSH again because they don't want to risk fighting the AK47 crew that would actually prove to be a better more fun fight.

We wanted to attack QQme, it was just made impossible by vicious. IMO the season is basically over, Vici can let QQme get some fun fights, but it's more important to be jackasses about TW and stop their enemys from having fun just like QQme did last season, splitting the map into quarters. Next season all factions will probably form different, Bware I mean Prohpecy will bumrush the smaller but still TW fit factions and shoot down their attempts at fun PvP, Vicious will hunt down QQme, and Vertu will strive to find a decent fight as hard as other factions may make that.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Rib_Striker - Raging Tide
    Rib_Striker - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    and this post is why exactly pwi sucks now. so bored and full of trollers and hate that makes people go.

vicius want to have no match, same people of vertu, prophecy, bware complaining and being offensive all day, qqme no where around. bah... good luck
  • Leni - Raging Tide
    Leni - Raging Tide Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Vici can let QQme get some fun fights, but it's more important to be jackasses about TW and stop their enemys from having fun just like QQme did last season.
    vicius want to have no match

False and false.

All that Vicious wants and has ever wanted is to have fun TWs, and for the most part of the past 4 and a half years we are only able to have such TWs is with QQme. Many times Vicious was in the position of attacking some other faction and roll them for land count or attack QQme for a fun TW and most of the times we chose to attack QQme, even if we were certain of losing. The previous season is an example of this, we even ended up dropping to 3rd in land count because we were actively seeking fun TWs, but when QQme is presented with the same situation, they almost always go for a roll on a smaller faction for land count, so the only way for Vicious to have the TWs we want is to put QQme in a position where if they want more land they have to attack us, plain and simple.
  • furryballz
    edited May 2015
    Options
    All that Vicious wants and has ever wanted is to have fun TWs, and for the most part of the past 4 and a half years we are only able to have such TWs is with QQme. Many times Vicious was in the position of attacking some other faction and roll them for land count or attack QQme for a fun TW and most of the times we chose to attack QQme, even if we were certain of losing. The previous season is an example of this, we even ended up dropping to 3rd in land count because we were actively seeking fun TWs, but when QQme is presented with the same situation, they almost always go for a roll on a smaller faction for land count, so the only way for Vicious to have the TWs we want is to put QQme in a position where if they want more land they have to attack us, plain and simple.

If what you said it's true how you explain the bids on Tellus (held by Vertu), and misfortune and Dawnglory (held by BwareofUs); if Vicious really wanted what you claim, QQme would have 1 land by this time or have been wiped from the map.
  • Leni - Raging Tide
    Leni - Raging Tide Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    If what you said it's true how you explain the bids on Tellus (held by Vertu), and misfortune and Dawnglory (held by BwareofUs); if Vicious really wanted what you claim, QQme would have 1 land by this time or have been wiped from the map.

Here, allow me to quote the post you just quoted to answer you:
    Many times Vicious was in the position of attacking some other faction and roll them for land count or attack QQme for a fun TW and most of the times we chose to attack QQme.

I never said always, I forgot you have to be 110% clear on this forums or ppl will try to nit-pick on everything u say.

Taking Misfortune finished the wall we were building to keep QQme locked in the north of the map, so even if they broke through Avalanche Canyon we dont have to waste a max bid to lock them again, Bware was just one of many factions we attacked early season to build said wall, and then the new city was right there so why not? :P

And then, when Prophecy was resurrected there were stories of them having lots of OP players and having over 100 signups for TW so they seemed to be a better challenge than QQme and we went for them and attacked them at Starry Wilds, putting us within reach of Tellus which they held at the time, planning to take it next week, but Prophecy proved not to be more of a challenge than QQme on a 1v1 so next week we went back to attacking QQme and Vertu took Tellus from Prophecy, meaning Vertu>Prophecy so our attack on Tellus next week served the purposes of fighting a faction stronger than Prophecy, fighting Vertu for the first time. and taking a city. Triple Win.