Consume/mana bar rare pet skill

mistressmuerta
mistressmuerta Posts: 152 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Venomancer
Hello does anyone know if the rare pet skill consume suffers from pvp reduction like its sister skill blood thirst? It would be really disappointing to have a skill that drains only 200mp instead of 1-1.5k despite it dealing no actual damage. My second question is there anyway to view enemy players mana bar since it is possible to view your own when you click the diamonds beside your characters name?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Considering that a skill that reduces MP has no use outside of PVP, I doubt consume has any PVP reduction... but I have no experience with it. And no, there's no way to see other player's mana (unless they are in squad with you, and then just in the squad list.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • mistressmuerta
    edited May 2015
    Thank you....I guess i will have to work on count down timing after i start a mana drain...The new primals are going to open up some interesting new pvp mechanics that i will elaborate more on in the future after further experimentation.(It benefits demon veno's in particular)
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Try using it in duels with someone you're squadded with, so you can monitor mana... though mana charms and autopots are going to mess with the usefulness of any mana drain outside a duel.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • mistressmuerta
    Hello Veno community...This is just an update...The rare pet skill consume works as intended. My lil dolphy instantly drains 2.5k mana and heals for that same amount if it is missing hp. Skills that do not work intended i will post later today in the player quality forum. All the pet evolution skills that state they increase the cooldown of targets skills by X% instead increase channeling or slow the attack rate. It could be a poor translation on PW.
  • calorien
    calorien Posts: 36 Arc User
    You ought to post that list in Quality Corner, so the QA team can look at changing the localization.
    The PWI info-fox formerly known as Mayfly - Dreamweaver