maitnence tonight?

Boomz - Harshlands
Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
edited May 2015 in General Discussion
is there a patch tonight i see you guys are putting stones in the shop according to news post... that will be futile unless there is a patch to fix the current issues....
░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
Post edited by Boomz - Harshlands on

Comments

• Noxioua - Lost City
    Noxioua - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    is there a patch tonight i see you guys are putting stones in the shop according to news post... that will be futile unless there is a patch to fix the current issues....

The stones on sale in the boutique are not the Super stones. Only the super stones were affected. Super Safe Stones are the exception.
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The stones on sale in the boutique are not the Super stones. Only the super stones were affected. Super Safe Stones are the exception.

I think he meant the bug that when you used a super inventory stone before, you can't expand any further even with normal expansion stones.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Well I can't log in at the moment, so perhaps they are. Either way, it'd be nice to...know things.
  • GreenLegend - Archosaur
    GreenLegend - Archosaur Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    They've been doing maintenance for 99% of the time on the same day/time for years.

I feel like if people don't know by know, especially the old players then something's wrong with them.

If there's a patch/update/delay/etc then I think it should be wise to post some sort of notice.
    Other wise, expect it like you do your paycheck. No one tells you it's coming, you just know it is.
    Dreams are just dreams...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WaterVixen - Harshlands
    WaterVixen - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    They've been doing maintenance for 99% of the time on the same day/time for years.

I feel like if people don't know by know, especially the old players then something's wrong with them.

If there's a patch/update/delay/etc then I think it should be wise to post some sort of notice.
    Other wise, expect it like you do your paycheck. No one tells you it's coming, you just know it is.

b:chuckle Yes, I tend to giggle at some of the weekly freak outs right before server goes down lol
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    There needs to be like, a mod thread that's locked just to mods, that simply says Yes there will be maint or No there will not be maint. That would be nice.

Oh wait. That requires a CM.

Le sigh.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    There needs to be like, a mod thread that's locked just to mods, that simply says Yes there will be maint or No there will not be maint. That would be nice.

Oh wait. That requires a CM.

Le sigh.

Would have been nice for us to have had a maint thread like normal... but those of us here long enough kinda expect this sorta thing by now.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • ethika1
    ethika1 Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I figured there was maint, being tuesday night an all but now im wondering why is HT, Arch and Lost still down at 6 am o.o.