r9 gear

Glariouse - Heavens Tear
Glariouse - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Cleric
I just returned after taking a long time off ,what is R 9 gear and how do you get it ?
Post edited by Glariouse - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Start: google the R9 for your character (Sanctity for clerics. a search for PWI sanctity should work) The top find will be PWI database. There you can drool over the beautifall OP gear a bit. You can also see at what NPC/forge it is made and what materials are needed. Spend an hour or so clicking around and adding numbers and youll know exactly how many GSTs(chips) and MOGs you need, also some general summers tokens. Now to get those:

Option 0:
    Pull out your credic card, deposit 1500 USD. Just buy the stuff from the boutique. You have your R9 tomorrow but you acted quite stupid.

Option 1:
    Pull out your credid card, deposit about 1000 USD. See if, chips or mogs are on sale. If so, buy what is on sale and convert the rest of your gold to coin in the AH. Buy from Catshops the parts that are not on sale. You have your R9 tomorrow, saved yourself some money and you made some merchants happy. As a side effect you probably dont have to turn chips into GSTs. The merchant did this for you.

Option 2:
    Pull your credid card and deposit 750 USD. Wait till what you need is on sale and buy it then. Can take up to 3 months max.

Option 3:
    Start farming and merching to gather 2 billion coins, convert them into gold at the AH and buy the stuff you need when it is on sale. Most people need about 1 - 2 years to do this. Some exceptionally active ones do it faster, casual players may never get there.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Glariouse - Heavens Tear
    Glariouse - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    That being said , what other options are out there ? I'm lvl 98 right now in arcane .
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Start: google the R9 for your character (Sanctity for clerics. a search for PWI sanctity should work) The top find will be PWI database. There you can drool over the beautifall OP gear a bit. You can also see at what NPC/forge it is made and what materials are needed. Spend an hour or so clicking around and adding numbers and youll know exactly how many GSTs(chips) and MOGs you need, also some general summers tokens. Now to get those:

Option 0:
    Pull out your credic card, deposit 1500 USD. Just buy the stuff from the boutique. You have your R9 tomorrow but you acted quite stupid.

Option 1:
    Pull out your credid card, deposit about 1000 USD. See if, chips or mogs are on sale. If so, buy what is on sale and convert the rest of your gold to coin in the AH. Buy from Catshops the parts that are not on sale. You have your R9 tomorrow, saved yourself some money and you made some merchants happy. As a side effect you probably dont have to turn chips into GSTs. The merchant did this for you.

Option 2:
    Pull your credid card and deposit 750 USD. Wait till what you need is on sale and buy it then. Can take up to 3 months max.

Option 3:
    Start farming and merching to gather 2 billion coins, convert them into gold at the AH and buy the stuff you need when it is on sale. Most people need about 1 - 2 years to do this. Some exceptionally active ones do it faster, casual players may never get there.

Option 0 can also be view like this:

'' I am a very rich person and I dont give a *** how much money I spend to get what I want''
    b:chuckle
    giphy.gif

• WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The other option is to settle for G16 like most people do.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/32515

That is one part of the set, click around to see the remainder and to see what you need to get for it. As you can see, you can start with TT90 gear that you may now be wearing and upgrade it step by step all the way to G16.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    If you have no intention of CSing, get g16 Nirvana and then evaluate if you want to go ahead and farm/merch for r9rr.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Even if he aims for G16 Nirvana, it'd still take quite some time to get there, right ?
  • lunarstar245
    lunarstar245 Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    freygin wrote: »
    Even if he aims for G16 Nirvana, it'd still take quite some time to get there, right ?

Yes and no. It depends on how much time or money you can devote to farming. TT has never liked me so getting good mats has always been a difficult issue for me.... Getting raps and canines for g14-15 gear is fast since you just have to farm nw now. G16 will take sometime because full warsongs drop rrr9 molds more than they do g16 + you need badges. Eods are easy to farm during 2x especially if you get a super squad.
    Defiance <3

I wish someone would make me a fancy-dancey sig

Archo Server on Facebook!
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Yes and no. It depends on how much time or money you can devote to farming. TT has never liked me so getting good mats has always been a difficult issue for me.... Getting raps and canines for g14-15 gear is fast since you just have to farm nw now. G16 will take sometime because full warsongs drop rrr9 molds more than they do g16 + you need badges. Eods are easy to farm during 2x especially if you get a super squad.
    This looks like a NECRO!

lunarstar245 replied to a message that was 3 months 4 hours 20 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Hi, Sweetiebot!

Hi, Zombie!

Bye, Zombie!

b:cute
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.