Dear Surtr

Options
laiwaisan
laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
edited May 2015 in General Discussion
Well im not going to beat around the bush and usually you get more flys with honey etc etc

But im be straight up with you im not happy and i don't think most of us are.

Concerning The sparkling crystals i did the math and anything good i cant get by the time this event ends also notice on one of the days it has a 9-am and a 5pm my time event 2 times a day?

and just recently the second quest which should have been mirage x is actually astral sky 1 i think

and guys im doing both quests and smoke over arc basically 3 to get crystals smoke gives anywhere from 10-20 crystals if your lucky most days 6, quest gives 1 or 10 crystals and nothing in between but 99% usually 1 crystal like are chance packs not joking and a freaking 2 hour wait quest that use to give two tickets for 2 crystals max now gives only one crystal which is insane

the second quest for ticket rewards should give way more then 1 freakin crystal when compare to the refine orbs reward wow.

and i guess the ticket event ends this month on the 30th lol could you even gotten the refine orbs ?

and the crystal even ends on the 3rd next month?

Im sorry but serious fail.

comp is easy according to post i read most of them looks like 50 crystals poof gone due to premature expiration mishap and scholarly also not giving crystals just put a 50 crystal code and be done with it as comp after that hell with any people complaining lol like me i think that's more then fair.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    laiwaisan wrote: »
    Well im not going to beat around the bush and usually you get more flys with honey etc etc

But im be straight up with you im not happy and i don't think most of us are.

Concerning The sparkling crystals i did the math and anything good i cant get by the time this event ends also notice on one of the days it has a 9-am and a 5pm my time event 2 times a day?
    Play on a server that is in line with your timezone then? The times aren't on a fixed time as far as i know anyway.

and just recently the second quest which should have been mirage x is actually astral sky 1 i think
    No clue, but if you are mirage sky x, what's stopping you from going astral sky 1? Or did mirage come after astral? I don't remember.

and guys im doing both quests and smoke over arc basically 3 to get crystals smoke gives anywhere from 10-20 crystals if your lucky most days 6, quest gives 1 or 10 crystals and nothing in between but 99% usually 1 crystal like are chance packs not joking and a freaking 2 hour wait quest that use to give two tickets for 2 crystals max now gives only one crystal which is insane
    Actually, it's 80% to get just 1, 20 to get 10.
    Using the tickets on crystals is not a smart thing to do anyway. Most stuff from the crystals is useless goodies anyway.
    MUH CHARMS, like we don't get enough event gold to cover that, but ok.

the second quest for ticket rewards should give way more then 1 freakin crystal when compare to the refine orbs reward wow.
    I don't even get what you mean here.

and i guess the ticket event ends this month on the 30th lol could you even gotten the refine orbs ?
    No clue, they dun goofed but just look at when event started, do the quest daily and add 1 week where it gives 2 instead of 1 ticket.

and the crystal even ends on the 3rd next month?
    The crystals expire that date

Im sorry but serious fail.

comp is easy according to post i read most of them looks like 50 crystals poof gone due to premature expiration mishap and scholarly also not giving crystals just put a 50 crystal code and be done with it as comp after that hell with any people complaining lol like me i think that's more then fair.

Considering it's you that's posting it, though, I'm not sure if this is a serious thread or just another one of your troll attempts.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Code babies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I stopped with the quest because I just hate pre anniversary stuff.
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    If you're getting 6 crystals per Smoke you're doing something wrong... I haven't done smoke every single day and I managed to get ALL the rewards except the timed fash and flyer (Don't want those).

About the Gift ticket, you are right and wrong. If you've got the quest every single day you're going to be able to get the D.Orb Ocean, otherwise you'll be able to get the +8 or the war avatar S packs, which are also pretty good... So, what are you complaining about?

On top of this, the login promo is going well, so far I have gotten all the rewards I should at the time they should arrive.

What do you want more? You're getting free stuff that is actually expensive/rare (War avatar pack S, Event gold, etc) and still not happy?

On a private server they give you everything for free, should just move to one of those then
    b:bye b:cute

Mr. Justice
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Ummmm who the heck are any of you necros This was specifically for Surtr -no- b:chuckle

I mean seriously!!!

oh i get it now your the guys that sit all day stuffing your face trolling confrontation in the safety of your own home your those guys.

anyways to Surtr if you can do anything about a crystal code id and im sure others with few exceptions as you can see above and most likely after this posting lol id greatly appreciate it.
    -this too-
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    If you don't want others to respond, take it to a PM, don't post an open topic. Also, throwing insults in your topics is a good way to get them tombstoned, and a bad way to try to get admins to respond. They generally know better then to respond to flamebait. Unlike me.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    laiwaisan wrote: »
    Ummmm who the heck are any of you necros This was specifically for Surtr -no- b:chuckle

I mean seriously!!!

oh i get it now your the guys that sit all day stuffing your face trolling confrontation in the safety of your own home your those guys.

anyways to Surtr if you can do anything about a crystal code id and im sure others with few exceptions as you can see above and most likely after this posting lol id greatly appreciate it.
    -this too-

Well done!

No caps, no punctuation, Authentic Frontier Gibberish *and* you're Much Too Smart to just send a PM.

You get a Gold Star!

\not really, you're a ****
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Was bad enough on its own. Just went further downhill at post 6.

If you have a message to a specific staff member, PM them. If not, expect people to post in your thread.

This gets closed now, by the way.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.