PWI May Login Rewards - Extended Timing

Comments

• silverbot
    silverbot Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Id like to express my gratitude for your decision PWE.
  • sychar
    sychar Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It's been more than 13 hours since I qualified for the tier 2 rewards on Dreamweaver, and I have yet to get them.

Edit: Did everyone on this thread die? When will I get the stuff
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    sychar wrote: »
    It's been more than 13 hours since I qualified for the tier 2 rewards on Dreamweaver, and I have yet to get them.

Edit: Did everyone on this thread die? When will I get the stuff

You answered your own question, really- you're from Dreamweaver.
    They have already acknowledged that that server has issues with the rewards and they mentioned you should keep logging in an when they'll get a fix on it you'll get everything retroactively.
    I won't hold my breath for the last statement they've made, but it has been made by an official http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1756081
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • barber
    barber Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    People aren't getting the tier 2 rewards on HT server either
    banner01.jpg
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited May 2015
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Le sigh, no tier 2 before the maint started. Hopefully I can get it later...
  • Julianne_T - Sanctuary
    Julianne_T - Sanctuary Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    :/ I'm not receiving the 2nd tier and I do not know why, I'm from sanctuary and about 12 hours passed since I qualifiedb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • yetweallfalldown
    yetweallfalldown Posts: 109 admin
    edited May 2015
    Thanks for the updates on Tier 2 items missing. I'll be sure to let the team know.

UPDATE: Editing my original comment as I'm hearing from the team that rewards are still being distributed. There are some time differences with how the rewards are added that can cause a slight delay. You all still should receive them if you've logged in the appropriate amount of times.
    Communications Manager - Perfect World Entertainment
    | Support | [YouTube |
  • lobo1963
    lobo1963 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Got Tier 2 rewards on all but one character, and it's been over a day now. I understand it's a known issue, just wanted to get my name on the list.

Edit: Got my Tier 2 on that last character. Thanks to PWI for the rewards, and for your efforts to make sure that everyone who earns them gets them.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Thanks for the updates on Tier 2 items missing. I'll be sure to let the team know.

UPDATE: Editing my original comment as I'm hearing from the team that rewards are still being distributed. There are some time differences with how the rewards are added that can cause a slight delay. You all still should receive them if you've logged in the appropriate amount of times.
    Everything is working fine but some people are going to be confused when they can't see their sign in count and don't realize the reset is at 0 UTC. The only feedback anyone gets is after the thing is already mailed when really people want feedback before that so they can anticipate it correctly.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Luna_Breeze - Dreamweaver
    Luna_Breeze - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    They are extending again for Dreamweaver to the 26th, but not sure they have fixed anything, I've logged in everyday, even the first 5 hrs and no Tier 2 mail on any toon/any account. Just keep logging I guess and see what happens
  • XXxICExXx - Morai
    XXxICExXx - Morai Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited May 2015

The only feedback anyone gets is after the thing is already mailed when really people want feedback before that so they can anticipate it correctly.
    The games needs a communications manager b:laugh
  • arteses
    arteses Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    VERY PLEASE STOP EVENT....
    A week when I can not normally play - max after 15 minutes disconect - I do not do nothing else but only been connecting. Until The event it was not. And until now, so I did not get 2 tier - although every day is very much joined together. is not funny
    Sorry mi english
  • nairkas
    nairkas Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    arteses wrote: »
    VERY PLEASE STOP EVENT....
    A week when I can not normally play - max after 15 minutes disconect - I do not do nothing else but only been connecting. Until The event it was not. And until now, so I did not get 2 tier - although every day is very much joined together. is not funny
    I have the same problem
  • NRGLG - Heavens Tear
    NRGLG - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Both of you need to go read the stickies in the Technical Support forum. Seeing as how the connection to PW's servers has been relatively stable, aside from whatever was going on the other day, this is most probably an issue on your side. Excluding Dreamweaver, because I don't know what is going on with that server.

If you are not good at reading English, this may not be a great area to be posting in. There are separate forums for German and French in the top-right corner, if you speak any one of these languages. If you don't, there may not be much anyone can help you with. One thing I can guarantee though, is that the event will not stop just because you are having issues.
    Kernal32.dll error? Get Arc XP for PWI because PWE Derpped -->http://www.nrgs.org/dev/arcxp/ArcXP.zip<-- (Don't select the arrows!)

Forums. Where opinion is truth, truth are facts, facts are wrong, and wrong is an opinion.

My site: >http://nrgs.org&lt; | Free and open source tools and utilities developed by me
  • Interficiam - Raging Tide
    Interficiam - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'm from Raging Tides and didnt get T2 reward on many toons, tho they should have gotten them already yesterday. Will I still get any?
  • zippitydoodah12
    zippitydoodah12 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Still have 6 toons on this account (on dreamweaver) that haven't recieved tier 1 and 1 of those has qualified for tier 2. the other 5 have another day i think till they qualify for tier 2. i just think it's weird that 2 of the toons on this acct and all my other toons have recieved tier 1 and only 1 toon has recieved tier 2 even though 2 others qualify for tier 2. any idea when the fix will happen? b:surrender
  • Liugih - Sanctuary
    Liugih - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'm on Sanctuary and haven't gotten the 1st or 2nd tier
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    On my main account all alts r getting their rewards now.
    But on 1 of Alt account, so far none b:shocked

Ty for extra 4 days
  • erisu
    erisu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Another Dreamweaver user. I got Tier 1 rewards on both toons I was doing this on, but no Tier 2 which I should have gotten today.
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    no 2nd tier reward that supposed to be in my mail yesterday... >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • ExtremTerror - Morai
    ExtremTerror - Morai Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    2nd tier rewards only event gold + hp charm for all my characters. Gj pwi, s-packs missing. Anyone else had a same problem? b:sad
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    4th day without 2nd tier reward... GG pwe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • daileticia
    daileticia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hi, I'm Nalluh, from Dreamweaver. Yesterday I completed the seven days login, but the reward has not arrived in my mailbox. What could I do about it?
    Good game for everyone!
  • Valzeriam - Heavens Tear
    Valzeriam - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Lots of people on Heavens Tear complaining about not getting the rewards on time. And yes they have logged out for the day, I know some have even been relogging arc. If you guys are going to do a time login event, which has failed in the past, you should give more than like 2-3 days extra since it's constantly messed up.
  • maitatsu
    maitatsu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    PWI messed up again is no surprise. I'm on Raging Tides server, I'm on the 8th day of the tir 2 for this log-in reward event and I've still yet to receive the tir 2 rewards for any of my characters on my accounts. b:surrender
  • ethika1
    ethika1 Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    -glares at mailbox-
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    Deadalus - Harshlands Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Did you guys waited the suggested time of 2-3 hours?
    I got the tier 2 rewards on ALL of my toons (probably around 30 toons) some are on the same account, some elsewhere and the tier 2 rewards took longer to recive then tier 1 ones.
    Tier 1 ones where at my local mailbox within 10-30minutes on average but tier 2 took sometimes around 2 hours to arrive.

Also to note that when toons get the reward on the same day(on the same account ofc) , the mail will probably come into your mailbox instantly (note it MUST BE ON THE SAME DATE) but when you forgot for example to login 1 toon a day, the toon (on the 8. day) will have to way a long time to get the reward.
    Atleast thats what happened to me.

Also: god damn i got so many S cards on useless lv 1 characters i never going to play. RNG at your service b:laugh
  • voravat
    voravat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    other account got 2nd tier reward but some toon didnt get it.This account didn't get any 2nd reward I play at Raging Tide server b:surrender

it weird that this account log on between 0.30am - 1 am before maint (raging tide server time)wednesday should got that 2nd tier reward after maint but didn't get any reward. and other account that have 4 character,2 toons got reward ( 2 toons log on before 0.30am got 2nd reward but 2 toons log on after 0.30am didn't get 2nd reward until this time)
    don't know what happen? I still have a chance for 3rd tier reward or no? I send ticket 2-3 days ago but didn't clear and i gave up on this account now b:cry
  • maitatsu
    maitatsu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Did you guys waited the suggested time of 2-3 hours?

I waited over 6 hours. Got zlich.