Cant seem to locate my gold :/

littleven
littleven Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Support Desk
So i purchased gold with the buy gold tab in the boutique for euro's and after waiting for over an hour and checking my character it still hasnt been added to the game. Any idea what could be the issue? Is there a time limit before the gold is deposited or something?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    At times you need to relog for the gold to appear. To me the gold has been pretty instant as in if I havent had the gold in 10mins of the purchase I have relogged and the gold has appeared.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    First thing to do is make sure that you relog after a purchase. Second thing is after you've done that (and I do mean completely log off) to check the auctioneer's gold trading window.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • littleven
    edited May 2015
    I think its something to do with Skrill or something atm and thats why i havnt received it yet.b:cry
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited May 2015
    If you check your Zen on the website, does it show it there? Maybe you still need to apply it to the game server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    If I understand correctly, you buy "Zen". Then "Charge Zen" to PWI to get actual ingame gold. Did you "Charge Zen"?
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • littleven
    edited May 2015
    No i clicked buy gold on the boutique which took me to the website to purchase gold and then after it went through the gold just isnt there even today. I still think it must be a issue regarding the Skrill server who deal with payments.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited May 2015
    littleven wrote: »
    No i clicked buy gold on the boutique which took me to the website to purchase gold and then after it went through the gold just isnt there even today. I still think it must be a issue regarding the Skrill server who deal with payments.

What does it show for your current Zen on the wallet page?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    littleven wrote: »

It doesn't convert to gold automatically. What you are actually purchasing is Zen, which can be used on any Arc game title. If you go to your wallet, you should see an amount of zen. If it's still pending then that might be a Skrill issue, but you should check your wallet first for any Zen. If you have zen, you can transfer it to the game and server of your choice. E.G. PWI--> Whatever server you are on.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!