Defunct e-mail--need help

Options
erisu
erisu Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2015 in General Discussion
So, my fiancée has tried contacting customer support and can no longer get onto the forums. But her e-mail is defunct, lost to the ages (we first got PW years ago). Now she can't change it, and since I can't seem to PM anyone not a friend, I thought I'd ask here. Any way to do anything about this when customer support isn't answering tickets?
Post edited by erisu on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    She'll have to email customer support, and be prepared to provide enough information to prove that the account is hers, so she can change her account email. Kossy (I think, and possibly other mods) has the email address in her sig.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • erisu
    edited May 2015
    Options
    She'll have to email customer support, and be prepared to provide enough information to prove that the account is hers, so she can change her account email. Kossy (I think, and possibly other mods) has the email address in her sig.

The problem is we've done that--and gotten zero response at all. Which is why I'm here. We can't exactly do anything if no one contacts us back, which is the entire problem.

We can try again, but when it's been a dead end before...
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Options
    How long has it been since you put in your ticket. It can take 3-5 business days (weekends don't count) for them to respond under normal circumstances.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • erisu
    edited May 2015
    Options
    How long has it been since you put in your ticket. It can take 3-5 business days (weekends don't count) for them to respond under normal circumstances.

Months.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Options
    erisu wrote: »
    Months.

I'd definitely resubmit the ticket then. It's really the only way to find real resolution. GMs aren't often on the forums as we don't have a dedicated CM at the moment. And I'm just a player volunteer, so if they kick you off to the quality corner to discuss things with the moderators. Keep at it. :P

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • VileBlack - Archosaur
    VileBlack - Archosaur Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I can verify that they will help you out. I had to have the same thing done a few months back. I submitted the ticket with well detailed information in a polite manner and they got back to me within around a week. One thing to keep in mind os that there are a lot of issues with people disconnecting and the whole login event, so im sure they are beyond overloaded with tickets. Months is a long time though, so definately resubmit, but also have patience as they dont have a full support team and are overworked atm. I wish you and your fiancee the best. It worked for me so it woll for you.