Shhh b:avoid

kosvenos.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Dragslave - Dreamweaver
    Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    oh oh oh i know!!!
    i have the best most usefull and non gamechanger reward ever, also would kill the need for alts and all.
    After TW ends you (it doesnt matter winner or losers) get an hp charm that total value is half of total HP lost during TW. that way we cut the need for charms, we get a reward, only usefull for real players, not alts, and would be a fun way to also know how much hp we lose in a TW and we would be ready for next. Also no need to switch many charms for the ones who use event gold like me or have high hp.
    Also, you can only get 1 per week, that way ganks or 2 TWs a day wouldnt result in a swarm of charms.
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You all rock! Thanks for coming together with great ideas.

Imagine all this rewards coming from a reward collectible like NW/RW has. And at the end of the TW season the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place faction get rewards as a lump sum for their efforts instead of some useless all class pet and weapon.

I'd have to go back to Drags idea and limit the land count so there can't be just 2/1 faction by the end of the season. And the winner should be decided by assigning points to each faction for it's attacks and defenses + a bonus for each victory.

Land count at the end of a season isn't accurate as a strength indicator in my opinion. If we were to focus on Dyna again and leave them with less lands than kindrid that doesn't mean one faction is better than the other.

Speaking of. Wouldn't it be a good thing if we could "pay tribute" to a faction to go through it's territory to attack another faction? Trying to also find a way to eliminate the most powerful faction blocking off two weaker factions just to TW against them separately
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Bellicious - Dreamweaver
    Bellicious - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    No matter how many great ideas are thought of and voiced in this thread, they will never be heard and implemented.
  • dylandarkk1
    dylandarkk1 Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I dont think all this ideas will be implented as well.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    catgirl33 wrote: »
    Would be great to hear your input too b:cute i'm sure you have some awesome ideas
    every1 basicly already said what i had in my mind.
    Cant hope for too much from pwi anyways

No matter how many great ideas are thought of and voiced in this thread, they will never be heard and implemented.
    I agree b:surrender
    With hope, maybe in 2 year something might be different
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2015
    I dont think all this ideas will be implented as well.
    every1 basicly already said what i had in my mind.
    Cant hope for too much from pwi anyways

I agree b:surrender
    With hope, maybe in 2 year something might be different

Well yes. I'm pretty sure we established from the start this is purely theoretical. I will concede that is highly unlikely any of all of this changes will ever be implements or maybe even read by anybody in development.

That said we could.
    A- accept TW sucks. Say nothing. Expect nothing. Get nothing. Keep discussing on forums who is #1 #2 and continue insulting and accusing each other trying to get him or her banned.
    B- discuss TW changes. Say somethingm. Expect nothing. Get nothing. Bring the forums with a better subject that proves we all want the same thing in the end. Find a common ground.

Finding common ground is the first step of any type of healthy interaction. Without this there will never be a community that's loud enough that developers deem it worth it of listening. This is why other game communities feedback is actually listened to. This is why other game communities that have games developed overseas and primarily located in other markets (a Korean free MMO by NCSoft comes to mind) are still able to provide structured real changes to its American market which is a big source of income.

Stay silent. Be negative if you want. Its worked so well for us this last 7 years. Or try and contribute, if not for change at the very least to possitively interact with the rest of the server. It'll do wonders for your recruitment. A lot better than those WCs every 5 minutes.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Oh, that's a good idea actually. If they'd lower the number of people inside the TW. It would help people with bad computers and, like you said, it would force at least a couple of factions to split so that people get the chance to TW. In that case lowering the faction member limit to something like 100-120 would make sense as well.

The problem with leaders choosing the most geared of their players to tw (and lower geared players get booted off sign ups) would be amplified in a lower number tw, even with faction number limit adjusted. It all has to be a happy medium which i think is what pw aimed for.

Who needs 4 cats if you only have 2 pullers? Then more time to take the crystal down because you cant get max catas in base...

Good idea in theory though. Just meeds a lot of adjustment.

Also certain unnamed enemy factions b:shocked let the sanctuary qq invasion of the dw server thread beginnnnn
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    eirghan wrote: »

The problem with leaders choosing the most geared of their players to tw (and lower geared players get booted off sign ups) would be amplified in a lower number tw, even with faction number limit adjusted. It all has to be a happy medium which i think is what pw aimed for.

Who needs 4 cats if you only have 2 pullers? Then more time to take the crystal down because you cant get max catas in base...

Good idea in theory though. Just meeds a lot of adjustment.

Also certain unnamed enemy factions b:shocked let the sanctuary qq invasion of the dw server thread beginnnnn

I'm not so sure about it since you have to consider that there are people that can't attend each and every TW. As far as Sanctuary is concerned, minus Hoorah and Vindicate maybe, I doubt the rest of the factions can pull more than 80 people (aka having people sit out of the TW). Our servers in general just have a lower population than in the past and a lack of incentive for people to TW.

I don't deny what you describe could happen though, but also consider that if we would be able to (aka forced to) split factions and spread the power over multiple factions, then double defences could happen more often, so then people get to use up most of their members this way.

Well, this is all a theory.

I know spiting would kinda suck, but the current situation isn't exactly great either xD well at least we still have 2 sets of factions that can somewhat enjoy TW (not sure about the weaker ones, didn't pay attention).
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2015
    Keep discussing on forums who is #1 #2 and continue insulting and accusing each other trying to get him or her banned.

eh no ty b:chuckle
  • eirghan
    edited May 2015
    yeah i didnt think of double defense. Rip weekend. Good point.

Splitting the large factions would be more fun but then that is assuming that we all would split evenly with a variety of classes and gear. Chances are.... Well. Belewiz would have his own fac of overgeared alts and the rest of us would be cata fodderb:shocked

Im kidding of course but generally groups of friends will want to tw together and usually they have similar statted gear (for whatever reason, similar farm/cash habits, helping each other, started playing around the same time so closer to end game etc.) at least in my experience anyway factions are mostly friends and not a strategic make up so i think youd see more of a "top geared" mini faction, and then a gradation, which doesnt necessarily gaurentee better tws. It may increase turn over as well since there would be more options, and as a person geared up their toon they may want to join a higher tier faction if their faction mates dont improve at a similar pace.

Actually its a really neat idea and id love to see it happen even just to see where people end up.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I have been playing around with the often overlooked/unused eye of observation.

With it I noticed 2 very important stats.

1. Damage Index.

2. (Arguably far more important) Survival index.

--

I got to playing around with it so much I took a peek at Kalo's gear (Yes one of our servers most feared/most powerful person... a Seeker)

His stats... (COMPLETELY Unbuffed, no def boosts/buffs from clerics etc.)

Damage Index: 161k

-

Survival Index: (Put down your drink/grab a change of pants) 2 point 8 ****ing million. You read that right a survival index of 2.8m

----

Now to put that into context/show just how much that survival index gets boosted by buffs/def levels from weapons/the seeker buff itself. (While it's not endgame, it has significantly better gear than my bm/it has gotten way stronger in the past few months or so... its in dyna btw. xD)

My seeker starts out with

A

Damage Index: 49k

- Survival index: 251k (Yes that little)... ouch... no wonder why its so easy to die on it still especially unbuffed.

--

Fully buffed -

Damage Index: 55k

-

Survival Index: 11m... rawr. Far more respectable/nice imho.

I am afraid to find out what kalo's would be if he got fully buffed. - Its no wonder why he (or she?) mops the floor with so many of us. xD lol

When you scroll over the survival index (the ones that are highlighted/under your stats) in the observation window... it says that... that stat is based on several things, (HP, Def Levels, elemental resistance, evasion etc.) but it does nothing to one's soulforce.. ergo.... \/ read below. xD

---

The reason I bring all this up is that talk about the soulforce thing not being a good indication of one's power/survivability.... well I think those stats are a far more accurate way of judging one's power.

Though yes there are plenty of intangibles to still consider, but really in this game it really doesn't matter how smart you are/well you play... there will be a time where those stats come into play, and if you have a very bad survival index in a TW while unbuffed.. or even buffed/others have far better S.I... it just wouldn't be good at all for your team mates.

---

Eye of observation/boredom-ish ftw! :p
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The eye of observation is absolutely broken and has zero information value in that survival index. I got ~550k unbuffed, my friend, whom has better shards while I got better refines & cards has 1,1m. We are both archers. I would argue I have more effective health, least in PvP setting due my cards and higher spirit.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • eirghan
    edited May 2015
    while i cant really say either way if sf or other stats are better judgements i do know i used an eye of observation on a friend, same class, very similar gear, similar refines. I am currently part josd/dod/vit and he is all vit stones.

My survival index was 0.... Rip

What does that meannnnnnnnn
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2015
    The eye of observation is absolutely broken and has zero information value in that survival index. I got ~550k unbuffed, my friend, whom has better shards while I got better refines & cards has 1,1m. We are both archers. I would argue I have more effective health, least in PvP setting due my cards and higher spirit.

Refines actually have very little to do with the survival index from what I can tell, def levels seem to boost it the most/that and actual vitality +'s. (but really i'm not sure how much individually each stat effects it)

Still after reading eirg's post... maybe it was more than that.... maybe it really is broken which is quite the bummer.

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2015
    Not sure if anyone mention this before , but would be nice if: All-class pets would be forbiden inside TW map.

I know they all are cute and fluffy, but they r just making more lag b:surrender
  • UnboundFury - Dreamweaver
    UnboundFury - Dreamweaver Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Ok, so. I didn't think super deep on this and I've had a few beers BUT what if:
    Factions were ranked based on their total member's "strength"? Sort of how factions are tiered already but it would be based on how "powerful" they are based on current members. As a faction gets stronger/weaker their rank will go up/down.
    Then, only factions of same rank can TW each other. Each rank would have a range so you would still have stronger and weaker factions in each tier but maybe their battles would be more skill and team play/strategy oriented versus simply over powering the enemy.
    Details... (See above about having a few).
    With input and tweeks, my slightly inebriated self thinks this premise has promise.
    Discuss.
    Or bash.
    Whatev o/ :)
  • Kalopsia - Dreamweaver
    Kalopsia - Dreamweaver Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited May 2015

1. Damage Index.

--

I got to playing around with it so much I took a peek at Kalo's gear (Yes one of our servers most feared/most powerful person... a Seeker)

-

Survival Index: (Put down your drink/grab a change of pants) 2 point 8 ****ing million. You read that right a survival index of 2.8m

----

Now to put that into context/show just how much that survival index gets boosted by buffs/def levels from weapons/the seeker buff itself. (While it's not endgame, it has significantly better gear than my bm/it has gotten way stronger in the past few months or so... its in dyna btw. xD)

A

- Survival index: 251k (Yes that little)... ouch... no wonder why its so easy to die on it still especially unbuffed.

--

Fully buffed -

-

I am afraid to find out what kalo's would be if he got fully buffed. - Its no wonder why he (or she?) mops the floor with so many of us. xD lol

When you scroll over the survival index (the ones that are highlighted/under your stats) in the observation window... it says that... that stat is based on several things, (HP, Def Levels, elemental resistance, evasion etc.) but it does nothing to one's soulforce.. ergo.... \/ read below. xD

---

The reason I bring all this up is that talk about the soulforce thing not being a good indication of one's power/survivability.... well I think those stats are a far more accurate way of judging one's power.

Though yes there are plenty of intangibles to still consider, but really in this game it really doesn't matter how smart you are/well you play... there will be a time where those stats come into play, and if you have a very bad survival index in a TW while unbuffed.. or even buffed/others have far better S.I... it just wouldn't be good at all for your team mates.

---

irrelevant in a tw thread as ive only been able to make 3 tw's in the past year.
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2015
    A ladder system would be interesting if there was the ability of Cross-server TW. Cross-Server TW would also solve the population problem, and open up a whole new can of worms.

Which brings me to (Sort of) a tangent. It seems quite a few people would be in for "smaller number's TW".

What ever happened to faction base wars as a concept :(
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    irrelevant in a tw thread as ive only been able to make 3 tw's in the past year.

>Your name is used
    >It's irrelevant because muh haven't been in tw a lot
    >Ignores the complete statement the post actually makes and how relevant it actually is

Yeah, ok breeezy/pokapoka.

Point is that damage and survival indexes could be used as it does take everything of a character into account, soulforce does not.
    So it is usable for balance purposes. Of course, it does not compensate a lack of skill.
    Soon™
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited May 2015

1. Damage Index.

--

-

----

A

--

Fully buffed -

-

---

---

IDK know if you know but the eye will always give the last available stat from when he last opened char tab. I.E. if he was buffed when he last opened it, that could have been buffed stats. Not saying it probably isn't that much unbuffed but could have been buffed.

Kalo weak anyway, he the first one I go after in NW. b:shutup
  • krotolud
    krotolud Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Ok, so. I didn't think super deep on this and I've had a few beers BUT what if:
    Factions were ranked based on their total member's "strength"? Sort of how factions are tiered already but it would be based on how "powerful" they are based on current members. As a faction gets stronger/weaker their rank will go up/down.
    Then, only factions of same rank can TW each other. Each rank would have a range so you would still have stronger and weaker factions in each tier but maybe their battles would be more skill and team play/strategy oriented versus simply over powering the enemy.
    Details... (See above about having a few).
    With input and tweeks, my slightly inebriated self thinks this premise has promise.
    Discuss.
    Or bash.
    Whatev o/ :)

I'm not 100% sure of the way you want to do this, but wouldn't that make one of the problems that started this thread even worse? Basically Tempests are quite far ahead of other factions now,and once all the lands are taken by at least someone, they'll lose a chance for even those short and boring TW's they complain about and will just be spectators on a map who can neither attack nor defend.b:sad
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    That survival index stresses the importance of purge on a primary target. Unbuffed nearly anyone will fold quite quickly...
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Survival index are even more manipulable then soulforce because it count in every stat. can go in full buff, semi buff or no buff and it will change it, along removing gears affecting it too.

To revamp TW, my ideas that some alrdy put would be:
    -Personal reward based off performance you cna trade for apoth or charms.
    -Tw map based off the territory
    -More active map with traps and etc

New idea:
    A more interactice mini-map that you can be used to help coordinate Tw. Atm the map show allies in range and thats it really, you dont see anything elser beside that and waypoints... Would be nice if you could knwo which tower are up and down on your side, where your cata are and have the ability for squad leaders and also the leader/director to put checkpoints on the map saying tower are down, cata comign down that way, go defend that spot, etc.
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    >Your name is used
    >It's irrelevant because muh haven't been in tw a lot
    >Ignores the complete statement the post actually makes and how relevant it actually is

Yeah, ok breeezy/pokapoka.

Point is that damage and survival indexes could be used as it does take everything of a character into account, soulforce does not.
    So it is usable for balance purposes. Of course, it does not compensate a lack of skill.

I think we already covered this but survival index is completely worthless to the point where in reality weaker toons can have massively higher index number than stronger ones.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2015
    Survival index are even more manipulable then soulforce because it count in every stat. can go in full buff, semi buff or no buff and it will change it, along removing gears affecting it too.

To revamp TW, my ideas that some alrdy put would be:
    -Personal reward based off performance you cna trade for apoth or charms.
    -Tw map based off the territory
    -More active map with traps and etc

New idea:
    A more interactice mini-map that you can be used to help coordinate Tw. Atm the map show allies in range and thats it really, you dont see anything elser beside that and waypoints... Would be nice if you could knwo which tower are up and down on your side, where your cata are and have the ability for squad leaders and also the leader/director to put checkpoints on the map saying tower are down, cata comign down that way, go defend that spot, etc.

The fix to that would be pretty much what Andres said with soulforce, one's max survival index would be what things would be based on, albeit from the sounds of it the eye is a little glitchy which is quite disappointing.

After rereading the same post that has that 'fix' Andres was already aware of these two stats. :$ b:avoid... though really I didn't say no one else was aware of it, I only thought it was mostly unused, and after all these responses, looks like I was wrong about that. ^^ Oh well, maybe they can tinker with it/actually go into more depth about it. - I.E... When you click on the stat(s) it brings up another window with a more in depth look into what each stat is actually contributing to the survival/damage index. (That way we would actually know if the thing is working right/glitching and we need to relog or something... or even for the purposes of pvping them... "throws hf down, watch as someones survival index jumps from 11m to 3m... (No I don't know if debuffs affect it, but it would be nice to see. xD lol)...))

On another note, I do like your idea(s). ^^
    It was more to show the difference in true end game gear, and of someone while I obviously still have a long ways to go I believe I am pretty darn close to it. Really I was just using your stats as an example, you obviously are not the only one with that much of a survival/damage index while unbuffed. (No offense intended.)

---

I find it kind of crazy just how much full +12/full g16 items effects one's survival/damage so much that they can take on several people who are mostly g16/+10, and mop the floor with them, but meh it is what it is. (It's not like your the only one capable of doing it after all.) -- Just speaking in general, and really I have nothing against any of you who can do this, just a little irritated with the game's mechanics is all, but obviously not enough to pack my proverbial bags and leave. ---- Seekers ftw!

EDIT:

@Aubree

Nope I didn't know that, I ama play around with it some more later, and see what all effects it/be it a good effect or bad one.

edited May 2015
    I think we already covered this but survival index is completely worthless to the point where in reality weaker toons can have massively higher index number than stronger ones.

And where exactly was that covered, you mean this post:
    IDK know if you know but the eye will always give the last available stat from when he last opened char tab

You could just make that number update more frequently, but ok.

But please, do go ahead and show me numbers of indexes where it takes in the same amount of buffs into account. I would love to see a "weaker" toon getting a higher index than a stronger geared one.
    Ofcourse, considering you do the eye part right and get the last available stats.

then to the point of this:

Manipulation through equipping / dequipping gear? Then make it so that it makes you unable to de-equip your gear upon entering TW, forcing you to use only 1 set of gear. Which should be your best set of gear.
    Or make the number not take buffs into account and solely do it on gear stats being worn upon entering.
    Soon™
    edited May 2015

Manipulation through equipping / dequipping gear? Then make it so that it makes you unable to de-equip your gear upon entering TW, forcing you to use only 1 set of gear. Which should be your best set of gear.
    Or make the number not take buffs into account and solely do it on gear stats being worn upon entering.

rightttt, your idea of locked gears literally says *** BM, lock them down in axe style and make any melee that use r8r for defence unable to use it... + AA sometimes switch ring to be on the defence or offense and la can switch neck too.... seriously youre just digging for dumb ways to balance TW basing on unstable index. Everything affect that survival index, so for the idea of locking the amout of people in the tw based off the index, can just enter fully buffed, get purged, barely rebuff and boom, can add more people. That index does not only count buff btw, it count debuff too in fight, so asking pwi to even remotely make something off it? 100% chance pwi fkc up something and tw is undoable.

Dunno more i read this thread, more people are deviating toward balancing it instead of revamping it, and that will not make people more active for TW, which is the damn problem imo. 200 people in a faction and its hard for most to pull a full 80, theres a lack somewhere in the member activity
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
    edited May 2015
    rightttt, your idea of locked gears literally says *** BM, lock them down in axe style and make any melee that use r8r for defence unable to use it... + AA sometimes switch ring to be on the defence or offense and la can switch neck too.... seriously youre just digging for dumb ways to balance TW basing on unstable index. Everything affect that survival index, so for the idea of locking the amout of people in the tw based off the index, can just enter fully buffed, get purged, barely rebuff and boom, can add more people. That index does not only count buff btw, it count debuff too in fight, so asking pwi to even remotely make something off it? 100% chance pwi fkc up something and tw is undoable.
    Fine, take all gear items in your inventory, calculate an index on that, base it on that. And it shouldn't be an average number so that people can massively **** around with lowbie gear in the inventory. Don't take in account buffs / debuffs, just pure raw gear and character stats, problem solved.

Enable some penalties for leaving TW prematurely. Be creative on that yourself, when someone leaves TW, he/she can't enter anymore (ofcourse they'd have to resolve DC issues, which they can't anyway.
    Make it so that people have a certain time to enter TW, after that you're out of luck unless you already entered TW in the given timelimit.
    etc. etc.

Dunno more i read this thread, more people are deviating toward balancing it instead of revamping it, and that will not make people more active for TW, which is the damn problem imo. 200 people in a faction and its hard for most to pull a full 80, theres a lack somewhere in the member activity
    Yeah, because balance is bad, right? Oh wait, I forgot an important detail. Probably better to not name that detail here though, I know the boogiemen are watching.

It's all wishful thinking anyway, have no fear, it will never change, TW will remain the same old boring slugfest where some factions have fun, some others want fun and yet another just do certain things to achieve certain things and then complain.

But hey, that's pwi.

I'm still in favour of giving classes restricted TW gear sets they can use in TW's so that it actually is about skill.
    But that would make other people not happy.

But hey, you see, if there ever was to be a change, not everyone will be satisfied.
    Soon™
    edited May 2015
    -snip-

gear difference is part of the game with how pvp focused the endgame content is, and trying to force people on same lvl make gear progression pointless. Pwi messed up on this part by putting the Op gears too easy to get.

Anyway, im done discussing balance

Another idea i could put out, the base should be wider and more complex built then just a wall with 3 open gate and a open place behind it with towers. There is a lack of intereaction with the base that make it too linear with how to enter it, aka atm its: kill the towers, mass push Inside with DD flying over wall, hold Inside it. The gate coudl start closed and only let ally pass through it, and enemy teamw ould need a battering ram, instead of a catapult, to open it. Could have another cata that attack the walls to create opening, would need to make the wall high enough the enemy cant fly over it, but ally can ( dunno how thatd work, force field maybe).
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker