Stormbringer (full r9rr) in TW

Joe - Morai
Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Stormbringer
Hi guys,

So. I'm finally done with my SB. Check the link in my signature if you wanna check my stats.

I joined a rather small faction with my SB and we had a great TW yday and due to the fact that I always record any TW anyways, well here goes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPNUn5R6Zto

Enjoy.
My Barb:
mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
Post edited by Joe - Morai on

Comments

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am not a big fan of PVP but videos like this encourages me to work harder on my Stormbringer.
    If only I can get more timeb:sad
    giphy.gif

• wolf359
    wolf359 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    on my thread just saying that i got all my stuff etc your quoto was .

"As this is absolutely luck dependend nothing special, I will be 105/101/101 tomorrow, most likely the first. That's something unrelated to luck so it is indeed special xD"

Yet you make a thread saying look at me im done lol kinda of two faced do you not think saying i wasnt special then basically doing exactly the same thing :-)
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This is epic!
    Nice SB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Joe - Morai
    edited April 2015
    wolf359 wrote: »
    on my thread just saying that i got all my stuff etc your quoto was .

"As this is absolutely luck dependend nothing special, I will be 105/101/101 tomorrow, most likely the first. That's something unrelated to luck so it is indeed special xD"

Yet you make a thread saying look at me im done lol kinda of two faced do you not think saying i wasnt special then basically doing exactly the same thing :-)

Nah nah, this is not my intention. I just wanna show people some gameplay with Stormbringer. There is little to no footage provided on youtube cept me. So xD
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • xoinix
    xoinix Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Nah nah, this is not my intention. I just wanna show people some gameplay with Stormbringer. There is little to no footage provided on youtube cept me. So xD

And ty kind sir for posting all you have with ur SB. You are like the only one who has all it's skills to even show off -wont even go into ur armor and stuff-! So keep the vids a-flowing b:victory

Still waiting on that skills video to btw b:laugh
  • Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Will people ever make a mmo video that does not look poorly?
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Will people ever make a mmo video that does not look poorly?

WMV rendered 1080p HD is pretty much the best quality you can get on YouTube. For a 1hour TW video the final file size should be around 2-3gb, so unless you have a bigboy optical fibre connection you're looking at some serious upload times. So most people drop the quality in favour of much smaller file sizes, rather than upload a video for whole day which can cut into your game time.

The recorded lossless flawless raw avi file is typically 300GB for the average NW. So you can see the scaling in terms of quality and the file size.

Sometimes though people derp and record at one frame rate but render at a different rate; completely destroying the quality even though it still appears as 1080p, or they mess up the interpolation settings or a myriad of other things that reck the quality.

In any case PWI videos are pretty rare nowadays so let's not discourage the ones that take the time to post them. Better to help them to improve so if Joe's willing/wanting to share what settings and programs he's using I'll offer any advice I can.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Joe - Morai
    edited May 2015
    WMV rendered 1080p HD is pretty much the best quality you can get on YouTube. For a 1hour TW video the final file size should be around 2-3gb, so unless you have a bigboy optical fibre connection you're looking at some serious upload times. So most people drop the quality in favour of much smaller file sizes, rather than upload a video for whole day which can cut into your game time.

The recorded lossless flawless raw avi file is typically 300GB for the average NW. So you can see the scaling in terms of quality and the file size.

Sometimes though people derp and record at one frame rate but render at a different rate; completely destroying the quality even though it still appears as 1080p, or they mess up the interpolation settings or a myriad of other things that reck the quality.

In any case PWI videos are pretty rare nowadays so let's not discourage the ones that take the time to post them. Better to help them to improve so if Joe's willing/wanting to share what settings and programs he's using I'll offer any advice I can.

The problem in quality terms is not on our side. The video file looks awesome and nearly ingame-like before I upload it. The codec youtube uses is just too low quality. That means that you can see alot of distortions while fast movements are happening and as a storm that is constantly moving...xD you get the point. Unless youtube upgrades it's codec from 3 KBit's to at least 5kBit's we won't see this getting solved. You can see this problem in nearly any Youtube video but considering the general colour of the background and the moving object itself it could be visible more or less. but it is there.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The problem in quality terms is not on our side. The video file looks awesome and nearly ingame-like before I upload it. The codec youtube uses is just too low quality. That means that you can see alot of distortions while fast movements are happening and as a storm that is constantly moving...xD you get the point. Unless youtube upgrades it's codec from 3 KBit's to at least 5kBit's we won't see this getting solved. You can see this problem in nearly any Youtube video but considering the general colour of the background and the moving object itself it could be visible more or less. but it is there.

Check that you aren't deinterlacing. That's usually what causes the motion blur effect, which isn't as apparent from your rendering file due to the higher quality but becomes more apparent when the bitrate is reduced after uploading.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com