Reduce Rewards from login event

mechabeastmc666
mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
edited May 2015 in General Discussion
Hi, i think that the hardworking GMs already do enough to ensure we players get the maximum experience out of perfect world, and many other games across all platforms. All the ungrateful players do is complain. Even though we may night deserve it I think it's only right that they reduce the rewards to only one hyper stone or absent note, or to nothing at all. Unlike the worthless mods, the GMs and devs/dedicated support staff, and the rest of the entire pwi staff take pride in what they do and one day i wish i could have the same courage, wisdom, and strength and muscles that they have. I think that they are too nice to us, and we need to learn a lesson, so reduce or discontinue the rewards.

What are your thoughts?

Also as a friendly reminder you are able to purchase zen here: https://billing.arcgames.com/en/
Post edited by mechabeastmc666 on

Comments

• HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Obvious troll is obvious.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Titoto - Raging Tide
    Titoto - Raging Tide Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hi, i think that the hardworking GMs already do enough to ensure we players get the maximum experience out of perfect world, and many other games across all platforms. All the ungrateful players do is complain. Even though we may night deserve it I think it's only right that they reduce the rewards to only one hyper stone or absent note, or to nothing at all. Unlike the worthless mods, the GMs and devs/dedicated support staff, and the rest of the entire pwi staff take pride in what they do and one day i wish i could have the same courage, wisdom, and strength and muscles that they have. I think that they are too nice to us, and we need to learn a lesson, so reduce or discontinue the rewards.

What are your thoughts?

Also as a friendly reminder you are able to purchase zen here: https://billing.arcgames.com/en/

My Thoughts?

Shots fired
    My forum avatar has been through so many changes by itself it's not even funny -.-
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    This is such a blatantly obvious--
    i wish i could have the same courage, wisdom, and strength and muscles that they have.

..... Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Seriously?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    My thoughts?

Hai elyse789.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Burnificator - Archosaur
    Burnificator - Archosaur Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Found PWI staff's forum account.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizards - the only pyromaniac class.
  • geirskokul
    geirskokul Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    What annoys me about trolls, isn't what they want to annoy me and what they get off on by being annoying. What annoys me about them is they sit there, smile and laugh to themselves about how clever they are and "oh boy, look how stirred up I got everyone!". Meanwhile they are talentless dimwits and their supposed clever writings are boring and a waste of time and space, most likely as they are to their family and few likewise dimwitted friends in real life (if any).

You're not clever, not amusing and frankly dull. The sooner you realize this the sooner you can stop wasting your time spending half a day coming up with such weak material and get out there and serve someone a burger or mow the lawn or whatever it is dull people do.
  • Donifan - Raging Tide
    Donifan - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    My thoughts?

Well if you want the rewards reduced you're free to NPC them. ;) No one is stopping you from that. There, your problem solved. b:laugh

Also, worthless mods?? Really?
    wow I can't decide if you're trying to be on PWI's good graces, trolling, bash the staff or all of those things together. 0_o''
    I'd like to see you do their work for once. Just saying.

I'm very grateful for the rewards! Thank you PWI, GMs, CMs, Mods and all the staff! :)
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Most trolls just didn't get enough hugs when they were little and are subconsciously conditioned to seek attention by trying to annoy others in the hopes of getting noticed and their existence acknowledged.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Oh look, it's the resident a** kisser, better get a plunger, he's in way too deep.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Try to keep the thread on track people, thank you.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Keep on track?
    With this kind of thread?
    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

OK I will keep it on track. I dont agree with you . I want free things. More free cards. more free hypers, more profundity scrolls, more free event golds, more , more, more, more. I want them weekly .
    I am a greedy player and I want more.
    giphy.gif

• silverbot
    silverbot Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Lets say you wanna try PWI, you make a character, lvl up fast get in guild. So far so good.
    There comes a moment that you start to notice details about the game. At this point you are asking questions about everything. Whats this, whats that, how do i do this, how do i get there? And 6 months later you realise youve discovered only the half content of the game and you start noticing its grindy nature. And you are stuck with 2 options, pay to progress or play as long as it takes to move forward. And if you are the second type of player i can assure you, these free gifts arent that significant as you think. I consider dropping some cash at one point, but everything is so damn expensive. I work for 250EUR per month. Its a little too hard to invest money and get almost nothing in return.
    You can buy a game for aprox 60 EUR, see how much you can get from the boutique for the same amount.

So yeah, more rewards plox!b:laugh f:laugh

I also want all in-game emoticons in the forum.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    We have enough troll content here already. b:surrender
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Bored PWE /Arc ceo detected b:faint
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    This terrible awful no good very bad mod is going to close this now, for obvious reasons.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.